I cant stop

I cant stop

Attached: IMG_20190819_152540.jpg (2774x4038, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/cdc-vaping-lung-illnesses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so don't. It's not that bad for you.

At least it made me quit smoking. Its so delicious but i feel like a douche

I wish they would/could make a vape that doesn't require coils. Like it just has a tank you fill with juice and the bottom of it is a plate that gets super heated, which vaporizes the juice.
The pure vapor is hardly a negative thing, but the little bits of heavy metals and bunt cotton you inhale when using the coils has to be utterly horrible for you.
>tfw you take your first rip after a long gym sesh

Vaping is great

Just watch a few ytclips how to wrap it yourself every few weeks. Its easy. Youll just need a little cotton and matching wire. Tastes better, lasts longer and its practically for free

sure you can swap them out yourself for cheap, but the only way to avoid inhaling heavy metals and burnt cotton is to constantly be swapping it out. Which is not practical. It only takes a couple days, for me at least, to notice my coils are no longer vaporizing cleanly. If I did my own coils I'd be swapping them out every 4 days or so, and even then, there could still be micro amounts of metals and cotton in the vapor.

isn't this a fedora thing?

Start mixing your own. You can drop the nic levels more progressively

Then youre doing something wrong. Maybe too dry cotton or ripping it wrong? It should last for at least two weeks even in heavy usage and taste fine

Metals are a thing but minimal to near zero with right usage.

doubtful. there's not much to using the coils
>add juice, dry hit to suck juice into cotton, inhale first then hold fire bottom, let go of fire bottom, then stop inhaling
if that's wrong I guess everyone I've ever see vape is also doing it wrong
My main problem is not wanting to bump up a nic level since I've already dropped down so much. I will hit it 2-4 times back to back, not giving it much of a chance to soak in.
I can tear through 60ml in a week extremely easy. I buy 120ml bottles, they last just short of two weeks.

I got a 6.8 % vape but I only hit at 8am 2pm and 8pm for maximum buzz. Feels good man

you're

Cotton needs some time to get wet enough. Maybe try waiting a few minutes after filling a new coil. If its any dry even new coils are gone immediately. I get this horrible taste too but it takes weeks.
*tips hat*

Thats what im aiming for but i keep sucking it constantly like Spaceys boys

Try Relx.

Nice douche flute, fag. Why don't you blow some little pussy clouds

Self control. It's hard at first but it gets easier the more you stick to it. The buzz is almost like a reward.

Weak mind

Say hello to nicotine. It does that to you.

Why does everyone vape weed now? Are stoners that malleable? Of course they are.

They do it for the convenience so they can get high anywhere. Stoners are fucking losers.

Thats now how vapes work you dumbass, the coil heats up the juice that is absorbed in the cotton. You do not inhale metal or burnt cotton. Take you kike jewish shit studies somewhere else.

Attached: b87131336cc403e824a99facbdf9493f7247434f769788ec5a208da274421d7f.jpg (895x892, 174K)

Yes you can, you just don’t really want to

depends mate. if the liquid tank is low/empty you will get burnt up cotton. especially with ghetto coil/wick from chinese firms that use 2 wires instead of 4 for temp sensing
>t. chemist for the company that makes "IQOS" and owns 25% of JUUL

Just vape thc concentrates

97% thc purity

Pure coil and thc, no fillers.

Live resin >>> shatter >>> wax/butter/crumble>>> oil

Or get activated oil and put into capsules (buy a big container of inositol and just dump the powder and squirt in a tiny drop of thc activated oil.

>mfw 100mg of thc activated oil

foxnews.com/health/cdc-vaping-lung-illnesses

>umm...guys...

>he honestly thinks constantly heating and cooling thin wires of cheap metal will not have micro bits of it break away and then go to where the air is being sucked (you're mouth/lungs)
Same with the cotton. giant chunks of it ripping out and burning your mouth isn't what I am talking about
I'm talking about micro bits, very tiny fragments of the outer coating of the wire flaking off.

99% of it gets stuck in the cotton and so what? said it urself micro bits

I got a Juul last week to see what all the middle school kids were on about
it's ok, I don't really mind it
will probably use it about as much as I used cigarettes, not daily
still curious to try CBD products, but not curious enough to go out of my way and buy some

You can get them nicotine free if you just like the taste.

>get dude weed card
>”yeah we see here that you have a medical marijuana card we can’t give you a gun license or this job sorry”

Smoke weed.

That's why you buy rent/buy property in adjacent states and vote red in one state and vote blue in another. Get the good job, the good guns, and the good weed even when shekelberg is doing his damndest to beat down the libertarian voter. The righteous man always finds a way.

imagine not living in a recreational state

neither was smoking until people realized it was actually very bad for you.

>easier on the lungs
>don't have to deal with rolling a joint or packing a bowl
>don't have to step outside
>don't have your place reeking of weed

In a word? Convenience. But yeah, I can think of another word beginning with a C that also describes it.

This. Also OP don't be a fucking queerbait it's not heroin you can stop any fucking time holy fucking shit NO EVERYONE STFU for a second, OP wtf are you even doing on Jow Forums if you don't have any willpower??? Do you not work out??? Are you just here to troll?

Lol everyone saying dude weed. Don't be a little bitch. Do both. Moderation is GOD. Ever do a teeny tiny amount of PCP before an active day?!?!?!????
>angel sounds
>angels touching your penis

Nice doucheflute, did your bf buy it to make up for your torn sphincter?

lol foxnews, no

What do you think the dark unit is made die fren

how to acquire pcp

that doesnt sound good man

DUDE

Attached: 1463321588465.png (600x450, 492K)

Are you actually this stupid or are you just trying to justify your stupid fucking vaping addiction?
>E-cigarette users’ pee contains more heavy metals as well as signs of exposure to carcinogens and other irritating chemicals than the pee of non-vapers, hinting that the habit might come with serious health risks. At the same time, vapers who switched completely from cigarettes still had lower levels of these substances in their urine than their smoking peers, new research says.

Constantly heating coils WILL release toxic metals that will leach into your wicks and will be inhaled. Making your own coils is even more dangerous as most people will "prime" their coils before wicking, making them red hot to check for even heating. This means heating the coils hotter than would be possible than if they were already wicked and covered in liquid. Heating them to red hot creates a layer of oxidized metal on the outside of the coils. Potentially increasing the amount of heavy metals you inhale. The ironic bit is that temperature controlled devices are only compatible with some of the most toxic metals out there, such as nickel. Ironic because one of the selling points of temp control is to prevent the heating of coils to a level that releases heavy metals.

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 5K)

That thing on the right literally looks like an electronic crack pipe. I seriously hope you don’t take that fucking thing into public areas

3meo is close enough, and legal. BUT GET A GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING MILLIGRAM SCALE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND BEAT YOU TO DEATH
Microdosing, dude. Again, moderation, willpower.
>Testicles, user
>gesture

yea.. gonna need a source on your broscience there pleb

Attached: 55044335.png (207x243, 7K)

>hurr i think inhaling superheated metal is cool, fuck i look so cool

huh?