As someone who blasted and cruised for 7 years anything

as someone who blasted and cruised for 7 years anything
>pic related
left i was lifting natty for 2 years and then i jumped in 1 gram of test

Attached: bv.jpg (960x960, 77K)

another pic taken today

Attached: bv1.jpg (639x960, 68K)

Test will not change your hairline

kek i did not take hair for hair , but on 1 gram i got a full beard and my jaw thickned so i;m satisfied

Looking thicc brother. What was your first cycle like? Waiting for my test to be delivered

*take test

1 gram of test e straight ! i took nolva to don't get gyno tho

Looks really hot. Guess I’ll have to take roids later on in life.

now pic of your balls. (no homo)
also, what the fuck is wrong with your forearms ?

What were your side effects? I already have 850 ng/dl and get red and horny as it is. Have your balls shrunk? Do you get irritable?

No offense I dont like the roid delts or arms. Anyways though, that's hard work and good job.

thx

Attached: bv3.jpg (960x960, 141K)

I want to hop on but I’m too out of shape and untrained, need to cut like 50lbs too. Is there truly nothing other than dnp that I can take to speed that up?

Will your kids also need to take test or does test alter your genetic structure as well?

nothing wrong man wtf ?
increased BP if i eat like shit and LDL , eating clean keep blodwork good

Attached: bv4.jpg (960x960, 94K)

caloric definit until you are cut , drink coffee , vape nicotine and do keto , your appetite will nuke and cutting will be easy as hell. then roid. Don't roid when fat because it's waste of gear to cut on it , cut natty dont care about lbm

Attached: bv5.jpg (2048x1365, 288K)

I had no idea gear changed your bone structure

It literally does

Were you always a bit retarded? Or did the test do that?

Why's your fist so Damn small in the after pic
I guess roids make your proportions weird

How infertile are you? How deformed are your sperm? Been tested yet?
Kind of sad that roids make you look masculine on the outside but make you less masculine on the inside

>drives a civic
based and noncompensatingpilled

where do you even start when it comes to test though, help a fellow vlad out

Attached: 78791d290cf3361f6a71ca93aa12407d.jpg (1920x1280, 250K)

>deformed sperm
>thinks anything he has to say on this subject could possibly be taken seriously by anyone ever even once for a second
Lol ok

Roids fuck your sperm mobility, count and shape. Search PubMed or ergolog.

Have you ever been off test for any significant amount of time? If so, did you lose a lot of your gains? Is it true you need to stay on gear to keep what you gained during it?

>roiding for years
>doesn't know health effects
It's probably too late but yea, your sperm are fried and susceptible to genetic defects even if you get your count up

You lifted natty for 2 yrs and looked like that? Lol no wonder you had to turn to roids you never learned how to make gains properly

You know HCG exists, right?

I was planning on running 250mg Test E Mon/Wed/Fri but should I not be a bitch and just injection 250mg Test E EoD?
Trying to become thicc and stronger instead of trenboy shredded.

Also going to be running 50mg Proviron ED and 250 HCG EOD to keep fertility and sperm quality up plus Proviron increases your free test

50% success
Doesn't fix sperm health, just count.

Eh, literally every bodybuilder ever managed to have kids so it can't be a big deal.

Cause a few celebrity bodybuilders have kids? Bad logic.
Go have kids, see how you do.

You're castrating yourself for some temporary muscle bloat. Lol.

If HCG doesn't work, HMG will.

The only thing you proofed is that you don't know how to lift and need to cope with roids.

>roids
Cringe
Gear doesn’t affect shape. It fucks your fertility up. It doesn’t make sperm cube shaped and missing tails. It just lowers your count.

>2 years natty
>For that
I guess you need roids to cope with your shit genetics, so fair enough.

If 1g test was your first blast, what compounds and dosages are you running 7 years later or what has been you craziest / biggest blast that you have ran?

Also what do you cruise with? 250mg test?

>Cause a few celebrity bodybuilders have kids?
No, I mean every bodybuilder I know personally.

That gyno tho

shave your shoulders that looks awful bro, unless you want to attract gays

He has really high inserts + lots of muscle.

You look like you have baby wrists

is this true? i was thinking of getting a vasectomy but the side effect are not good. You are saying i can get infertile by hopping on T? Is this the only risk besides turning bald?

>based gr.n exhaust on based best baguette car, put the original white steel wheels on tho.
dont roid user, its bad for your health

Wtf I have the same insertions I thought it was normal