NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE 4 SCOOPS OF WHEY PROTEIN A DAY, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO USE IT AS A SUPPLEMENT, NOT AS A MEAL!

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE 4 SCOOPS OF WHEY PROTEIN A DAY, YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO USE IT AS A SUPPLEMENT, NOT AS A MEAL!

Attached: 1565306672838.png (231x218, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stupid thread

POO POO PEE PEE PFFFFBBBHHTTTTTTTTTBRRRAAPPP
PPSSSSHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Imagine not shitting out excess protein and becoming malnourished cuck boy

>all i eat is 3-4 mass gainers a day and some fast food at night

That must he healthy

Based intestinal health poster

>DO NOT EAT 36 EGG WHITES A DAY YOU WILL DIE

Attached: onions.png (688x536, 500K)

>protein
>meal
It's just a snack, it barely counts

TEN SCOOPS C’MON

Attached: 10109ECB-E0B5-4D83-9AD6-8CFFD0BCD7BE.gif (275x310, 878K)

semi-legit question: if you're only supposed to consume 100 - 150g of protein, how do you make up the rest of your calories? carbs? shit loads of fat?

Attached: 1558580529624.gif (633x758, 22K)

based, liverlets and kidneylets when will ever learn ?

nothing bad will happen if you consume more protein

Your farts will smell like nuclear waste

ikr

Attached: 1563821215900.png (612x437, 164K)

lol´d

Based and poo poo pilled

Post body

spbp

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ

Holy fuck. Audible kek on the train to work.

Based

Based

You aren't "only supposed to consume 100-150g of protein" a day. Gains start to top out at 1g/lb but going higher results in reduced bodyfat. Literally no reason not to go to 1.5g/lb

Gottem

>going higher results in reduced bodyfat
how so? because you're consuming protein instead of carbs?

That user is spouting proscience, but there is some truth to it. Protein is more satiating and has a higher thermic effect, so you're less likely to overeat on protein than you are with any other macronutrient.

Based

Can confirm

New York Pizza AYYYYYYYYYYYY

>consume 4 scoops of whey in a day
>farts so deadly that fire department has to call in hazmat team

>so you're less likely to overeat on protein
so it only really matters if you're trying to cut/lose weight?

Yes. You also have higher protein needs during a cut since you're more likely to burn protein for energy instead of using it for protein synthesis.

cool, thanks m8

Attached: 1560214200184.jpg (438x428, 20K)

No problem

Attached: 604629e5ddafa95052a737099683034f.png (595x893, 174K)

While training you're supposed to eat 1.6 g/kg, and you'll need about as much carbs for your basic functions (eat less carbs and your body will convert protein into glucose, it fucks the protein count), but that's what, 1200/ 1500 cals for a big guy? The rest is fats. Or more protein and carbs, more protein will help with body composition, probably, but see that you easy at least a bit of fats too.

would you still recommend the 40/40/20 split?

You sound exactly like SynthCool

Thing is you need other nutrients to break down the protein succesfully, specially fats

>americans

kekd

Attached: 00C43B33-2F3E-495F-9FB8-2518F321D2C1.gif (480x470, 1.06M)

>licking more than 5 assholes a day results in sucking less dick because you have less time to suck as much dick with all those assholes you're licking. Theres no reason why you shouldn't be licking 5 assholes a day if you want to stop sucking dick as much.

6 scoops a day.

If you can't handle it, it's because you're a weakling brownnipple fuck who's got weak as organs.

4 scoops isn't even a lot, only like 70g. I do 4 with 6.2 cups of whole milk every day, like a proper white male, and I still need to eat chicken breast and shit besides.

>your body will convert protein into glucose
fucking what

>POO POO PEE PEE >PFFFFBBBHHTTTTTTTTTBRRRAAPPP
>PPSSSSHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191K)

>put a le nigger face on the heart

Attached: 1565521317897.png (1024x1024, 91K)

so fucking based holy shit.

why are american accents so awful

Gluconeogenesis

I swear everyone on this board is retarded

>While training
With this, do you mean specifically on days you're training, or just when you're training in general (so every day)?

Attached: spongebob greek.png (779x276, 83K)

There is novel evidence that suggests higher protein intakes (>3.0 g/kg/d) may have positive effects on body composition in resistance-trained individuals (i.e., promote loss of fat mass).

However, it should be noted that there is preliminary evidence that consuming much higher quantities of protein (> 3 g/kg/d) may confer a benefit as it relates to body composition. Concerns that protein intake within this range is unhealthy are unfounded in healthy, exercising individuals

International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise
Ralf Jäger, Chad M. Kerksick, […]Jose Antonio
Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutritionvolume 14, Article number: 20 (2017)

This is still funny to this day

Attached: 1550889029631.jpg (710x710, 55K)

Post body

can we keep basedjack meme off Jow Forums pls it's not based at all

rather based post if I may say so myself