What are unspoken gym rules and etiquette?

Uni freshman who’s gonna go to the gym for the first time in my life to get Jow Forums and have sex. How should I behave in the gym? Do I be friendly and talk to everyone?

Attached: AB2FA974-8A41-4418-94D5-6435DB0116BB.gif (430x481, 1.97M)

>I FUCKING LOVE INSTAGRAM GIRLS

Attached: DF5E5234-C8B4-4D36-916A-ADA5A7018A85.jpg (555x707, 88K)

Don't shit in the drinking fountain

back to plebbit

Thing you don't do in the gym:
you don't wear red tank tops
you don't squat 1 plate
you don't wear converse
you don't put your bottle on safety pins
you don't lean on a barbell like a boss

Probably missed something out but don't do these things for sure

I can see that image

Very Important, even if you have caffeine diarrhea on squat day

if you sweat a lot dont wear a grey shirt and dont wear shorts that show you have swamp ass

I can smell that image

Attached: 749CD563-7498-434E-AF4B-C8D88CDA2DB8.png (407x275, 181K)

>thot in thumbnail
>retarded question not deserving it’s own thread
>probably hasn’t even read the sticky
you have to go back

Just don't get in people's way. Give people plenty of space when they workout.

just fucking engulf my dick

Literally just this one, pay no mind to autists telling you how to dress, etc. Just get your exercises done, clean the station and move on. Also no curling in the squat rack unless you want me to pop your nuts between my fingers like little grapes

yeah that’s reserved for the gym Chads only.

Do NOT fucking OHP in the FUCKING SQUAT RACK if there's only a few
Do NOT fucking do DEADLIFTS OR ROWS in the FUCKING SQUAT RACK/POWER RACK
Learn to power clean the bar before you do OHP

do some studying for the written part of the gym entrance exam, you should be able to pass the practical its not too hard

This. In my experience, few things are more impressive to normies/girls than power cleaning and pressing 1pl8+ with smooth form.

always shit in the drinking fountain.
dont want to waste any protein when others can't afford their own.

where else am I supposed to do OHP?

this is far too often overlooked you may be punished with a surprise penis inspection punch card and be subjected to penis inspections at any moment if you fail the test. my fren failed and his punch card needed 20 inspections before he was free. he tried not going to the gym and they penis inspected him in one of his classes during a presentation. poor fucker didnt have his card on him so he didn't even get to punch one of the slots.

They are memeing. You can OHP in a squat rack and squat in OHP rack

>Focus on yourself.
>Don't try to lift more than you can reasonably handle.
>wipe down machines and weights after use
>rerack your weights
>don't play your music out loud
>don't bother anyone more than absolutely necessary
>keep going

Wear flip flops in the shower and don't hit on the cardio bunnies

Attached: DDF1E7EF-3596-429E-A15C-DE46DF995740.jpg (500x375, 17K)

Clean the equipment after youre done. Last thing you want is MRSA because the person before you didn't disinfect the machines.

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-204255~2.png (1440x1441, 1.58M)

every time you walk by a hot girl, smell her, take a real hard sniff, INHALE, and she will notice you have high test and she will have sex with you

Attached: F9031D58-4831-4D33-BA9E-66D3D21DF78E.jpg (460x579, 95K)

Always tip the receptionist

Jesus no one on Jow Forums lifts...
>do not distract someone who is hyping themselves up for a lift. Wait until they are resting if you have a question
>do not walk across a platform that is in use. If there is a bar, weights, and a person present, fuck off and walk around
>you aren't supersetting shit as a dyel
>do not give advice to anyone bigger than you, you look retarded. Don't openly criticize a 550lb deadlift attempt when you weigh 100lbs and deadlift about the same
Lastly
>you need to eat you dumb faggot. Don't ask me how i got so huge. Don't ask me how I lift so much. Dont ask me about big quads or chest striations or programming if you have already determined in your stupid head that you, of all the GDE's in existence, have the ability to build muscle without ingesting it first

>you need to eat you dumb faggot. Don't ask me how i got so huge. Don't ask me how I lift so much. Dont ask me about big quads or chest striations or programming if you have already determined in your stupid head that you, of all the GDE's in existence, have the ability to build muscle without ingesting it first

Let me ask you a question chief.
Who da fuck do you think you are?

Attached: 1F09B5DA-35A5-498E-A56B-71F48AF53CF5.jpg (1063x683, 86K)

Hello miste bicyle

How do I get my hands from a good clean rack position (I at least have the mobility to rack with fully closed hands) to a good press position? My press width and rack width are completely different, and I usually bulldog grip my press

Spotted this at my gym today, don't be a fag who tapes up the bar/knurling. I do all my compounds on the platform even rows.

Attached: 72288_n.jpg (1080x1455, 754K)

when the bar is resting on your delts

Don't overthink
Everyone is too busy with themselves to even care what you're doing anyways
Don't stare at gym thots
Ignore tryhards, manlets, ego lifters
Don't ego lift
Don't be an autistic retard
That's about it

>Don't stare at gym thots
Where else do you look when resting if not at the ass of the girl in the squat rack?

There's one who needs help with hip thrust on bench (she goes heavy, 120Kg). My nose is in her boobies each time. fellsgoodman.jpg.

Dont talk to strangers too much, just do what you need to do and then leave

Imagine going to the gym to impress some guys you don't know instead of improving yourself.

Livin' the dream. When a cute grill ask me to spot her I'll know I made it. My DYEL arms couldn't be trusted to spot a bodyweight exercise.

I'm far from being big. But she's a regular and she sometimes works there, so we became acquaintances, if not friends. She (and most girls) don't like asking for help and bothering other people, so I get the chance to do it it!