IS IT TOO LATE ?

I’m Male 24 years old and 5ft8.5” and weight about 340lbs, where do you think I’m at now and will a summer body ever be achievable ?

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhjS2LJwlQQ&list=LLiTiHDUJLIH2299pY_5faJw&index=66&t=0s
m.youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>where do you think I’m at now
you have a long fucking way to go
>will a summer body ever be achievable ?
yes, after 2 years of athletic training to get a healthy weight + loose skin surgery

It's never too late

I guess the one thing you have going for you is your still pretty young so it's not over yet but yeah insane amount of work.

t. 33 year old boomer

bro just start working out you'll tone up in no time bro!

just be yourself bro

Eat the fucking sticky

If you look down can you still see your flaccid cock?

what does too late even mean? 24 holy fuck you will live long fuck come train

12 months of dieting @ 3 lbs a week will get you most of the way there.

Just 356 days of eating 1k cal of chicken, veggies, and whey.

It will be hard but you can be fit by the time youre 30 and still have the rest of your life to enjoy a healthy body.Start NOW.

>IS IT TOO LATE
too late for what you faggot
You are at the corner of fatfuck and lardass
>will a summer body ever be achievable
What the fuck is a summer body?
Read the sticky
Eat less
Lift
Don't expect results in your case for 3 years

Don't get discouraged even if it takes a bit of time.
I guarantee you, if it takes 2 years to lose weight, you're going to gain those 2 years back on to your mortality lifespan.

Unironically do low carb with strength training.

I had similar stats as you OP. I lost 140lbs, then gained 30lbs of muscle and I'm makin it with a qt. Very happy with my life and choices.

I want you to think about life 3 years from now. Those 3 years will pass regardless of what you do. At the end of those 3 years, do you want to be better than you currently are, or just continue down the path you're on?

You can find someone who will love you just the way you are at feabie.com
If you actually want to try, don't do anything too crazy at your size and fitness level, otherwise you'll hurt yourself and wreck your joints. Eat at a deficit and go for a brisk walk every day. You can start doing some light bodyweight exercises - wall push-ups or push-ups on your knees, squats, crunches, etc. but cardio is more important right now. Get into a good routine that you can stick to and build from there. Also read the sticky you fat faggot.

While I have never gotten anywhere near as fat as you I did let myself go. I used to wear baggy clothes to hide myself all the time and I was fine with it. There was once occasion where I wore some of my old clothes that barely fit me one day, a photo was taken (pic related) and seeing myself like that made me decide I was going to lose weight. I didn't even weigh myself when I started my weight loss but I am 60 kg now. I want to get down to 55 kg but also try and get stronger. It's never too late to start lifting or getting in shape. It's just something you have to be consistent with. Read the sticky and good luck. Keep taking pictures of your progress

Attached: P170710.jpg (325x673, 32K)

Of course it's not too late. Start and your quality of life will improve tremendously over the years. If you go the bodybuilding route people will be extremely jealous of your calves. Living the fat life with some mobility creates god like calves.

Sharpie in pooper pls

Isn't this that guy who gets off of being called fat?

How do you train on low carb? I run out of energy quickly.

Post body now

Attached: IMG_20190819_184249.jpg (3264x2448, 1.99M)

Do you keep a microwave in your bathroom or is that a misplaced towel?

You have another 80 years of being alive to deal with.
Do you want to deal with it as a lardass who can't get out of a chair without shitting himself?

It's the kitchen, that towel you see is only for drying hands after washing them, I have different towels for dishes and cleaning

Now post feet

Bit busy now but you have have this.

Attached: IMG_20190819_185516.jpg (3840x2160, 1.25M)

dude how come you still have Gyno

its never too late. you could prob lose 60 lbs the first year, 50 the second, 40 the third

2 years, probably, you gotta put in a lot of work and cut all high carb foods as well. Also no sodas. It's never too late, but my god is it way beyond due.

Good progress

It’s probably not too late :)

Gl user

What about the other 9 days.

yes. once youre past 24 you stop being able to lose weight because your metabolism stops

Water fast

Kek, I went from E to D cup so I lost a little bit of fat there.
Thanks

D U R H A M

You did the right thing being really surviving about towel use there. Clearly, you have enough though.

SPECIFIC NOT SURVIVING!!! DUCKING DUCK PHONE AUTOCORRECT BULLDOG. CAN'T DIVING DO ANYTHING RIGHT.

This.
Start fasting and get in the gym user.

Attached: 26056697_10155920616498744_179825721_n.jpg (145x260, 16K)

Thanks, it'll do.

Of course, but you better start hitting the gym and cutting junk food out of your diet

d-did it hurt when you fell from heaven

Attached: 1506900514491.png (646x595, 280K)

You are Awsome

Attached: 1566164833425.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Start now faggot better now then never. Remember no matter how far youve fallen, you can always climb up. It just takes willpower, hardwork, struggle and learning.

please be in amsterdam

Rock bottom of the fucking pit
>and will a summer body ever be achievable ?
Absolutely. Eat less, work out, and over time you'll see it happen. Start right now

Hey that's pretty good user. What's the time between the fat picture and this one?

you are never late to get healthy, i started at a crossroad like you have. anything is possible user and im a living truth to that. if you have the will you cannot fail. hold that will close and never lose it user.
now heres a song to motivate you user. now go and get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xhjS2LJwlQQ&list=LLiTiHDUJLIH2299pY_5faJw&index=66&t=0s

Attached: 1514312342073.gif (300x168, 655K)

you'll never look good naked but that shouldn't deter you since you were willing to share this monstrosity with strangers

Cutting season ended so just bulk with the rest of us and wait until next cutting season.

Start now and you too can be ripped in 2-3 years.
If you stick to it that is.

Look up Angus Barbieri, fatass like you who fasted down to 180 lbs in one year.

Regardless of where you’re at now you should train as hard as you can. Yes, you can a achieve a summer body. It will take a long time, but it will be one of the most worthwhile things you will ever do.

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The 2nd best time is today.

got any testimonies a bit more recent than 5 decades old?

Uh sweetie, let me unpack this. Every body is a summer body, not just skinny ones. I bet a big reason you want to get in shape in for women, right? They will sense your misogyny regardless of your shortness. It just so happens tall guys aren’t sexist which is why they can all the ladies.

Attached: 1559989176323.jpg (226x249, 13K)

This, you can do it friend, it will just take some time to undo what you created

I didn't really take many pictures inbetween, wish I did which is why I hope op takes some of his progress
Here's a picture for the feet anons. My skin is shedding on my soles so they don't look so good at the moment, using a pumice stone and cream to speed it up

Attached: IMG_20190819_200904.jpg (3840x2160, 1.53M)

L O N D O N

it's never too late, just start cutting sugar and treats from your diet now, and eat less.

if you want you can start a beginner lifting or cardio routine, but the primary thing (and easiest thing) that will help you lose weight is changing your diet.

I'm on day 7 of no fap, and I think I like the before picture more. It's also harder to get an erection, but whenever I do I get angry and want to hurt whatever triggered the erection. This is the farthest I've ever made it on no fap, is this normal? Will it stop after I get farther in? Somebody help!

>all these people saying it'll take OP years to be a normal person again
just fast lmao

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (719x720, 186K)

*and stay a normal person

thought that was implied

If I were you I would do a month long fast
You just need 2 liters of water amd a tsp of salt desu, but the snake juice os better because you probably will have some shit in your kidneys
Watch all of the videos on this guy channel (specially on the FAQ playlist)
m.youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA
Once you achieve the weight of a normal human being you'll have a lot of loose skin, there's where you stsrt dry fasting
Then, you go to the gym and go omad on with cutting calories

thread over

You really are here forever, huh?

2k calories a day and 5 day a week of lifting and cardio(swimming is best. You can probably have acceptable body by next year.

Great job on progress and motivation. And you posted a shoe pic you are just great ( )
If you cant start exercise today, start cutting all the shit food immediately. consume nothing with high fructose corn syrup.