What’s up homeboy you ready to put in that work? You know what time it is

What’s up homeboy you ready to put in that work? You know what time it is

Attached: 8163445E-DEAC-499C-B676-EACA3F0BB56B.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/angry-robotnik-double-nigger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know my hands always up to be hoopin your shit wes.

Which fool needs to be checked?

hoop that shit

888 Burpees lets go! Supreme WHITE POWER

Guys, I think I have about the same amount as hair as Wes. Should I copy his haircut?

depends, what car do you roll with?

20 yo Ford sedan.

It's Modelo time foo

car as in prison crew you fish, ill make you check in you mark

tattoos are for plebs

Attached: 2cc6f6f04b3cd8b38ffc3c8bfa66d9d4.jpg (700x979, 115K)

Fuck.

fucking low iq gay Jow Forums posters should be gassed along with the ()

Lmao
>t. Seething shitskin/leftypol tranny

I wish wes made more workout videos. Guy has an addicting personality

At this point these lefty guys aren't even funny they are just shitting up this board.

would you kill a nigger if he asked you too?

No. Wes taught me to think ahead and not get tempted to do stupid shit that will land me in prison.

stfu faggot Wes has the keys you do what he fuckin says.

he was always near the top, but purposely avoided being the shotcaller because of the risk of being the top guy and fucking up and it all falls on you

hahahaha

We doin burpees out in the yard, Wes?

I have a failed disc replacement surgery going for me in my lumbar, and a vertaebrae with 2 fractures in it in my thorastic spine spine untreated currently...

im pretty much dead first week, unless i can somehow can prove to these guys id be useful to them in the law library for their cases (MA in History-dont ask why im retarded) but even though history isn't law, i definitely know my way around a library and how to do effective research.

Ya but do your race a favor and hoop this cellphone for me. My mom my be texting later.

>replying to myself
i will provide paperwork im not a chomo or a snitch

>guys can come in with 2 years and be told to commit murder/assault and get a decade added to their sentence
>wes recognizes this is fucked up
>but still says PC is for pussies and chomos and that you should stay GP

You wot mate?

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 19K)

How does someone hoop a fuckin cellphone

BASED WILDMAN

attwood, big herc and wes are my prison talk go to's

i said exactly this to myself after wes's video today.

keep in mind, smart phones are NOT common in prison, if seen at all. it's all burner flip phones... FUCK!!

fuck yes. Based patrician brother

For real.on jackass they could hardly get that you car I. Dunn's ass with a condom and lube. You can either hoop this phone or get home rushed I guess.

Jow Forumsfags are worse than ponies now, hiroshimoot is letting the cancer flow unchecked, at least horsefuckers could keep to generals

You can't have a rehabilitation based, or even just live and let live, kind of prison if you let gangs run around thinking they run the joint(because they do) or without the death sentence, and a swiftly efficient one at that.

Execute all the gangs. Execute every non-citizen in prison for more than ten years. Execute everybody with "multiple" life sentences, I mean really whats the fucking point? Anybody who has almost zero evidence against their conviction for rape and murder? Execute them. Then have deep and permanent surveillance of every square foot of the facilities and do stings to crush every attempted formation of new gangs, every attempt at extortion and every attempt at sexual extortion and rape. Charge, convict and execute all buttrapists. On principle, any smartass who is there and continuously destroys property by the hundreds of thousands of dollars all the damn time? Convict and execute. There's a fight? If its mutual and ends reasonably, whatever. If its one guy goes out of his way to provoke it? We have a problem. Attempted murder/assassination? Execute the offender. Self-Defense killing? Ok. Fine. You still have *that* right.

No gangs, no lifers with nothing to lose, and no meme butt rapists. AND THEN you can have a rehab based prison system, or one where its just "timeout" from the world.

time for my kiss, bro

>being this naive

the prison industry generates big $$ and this is america baby

hoop that shit

Why are you so red?

should we roll but then disregard what number we get and just do 8 sets of 8 burpees?

Doesn't matter. You can still be a drug mule user, don't give up on your dreams.

Is that a jew on your arm?

HE'S THE KING OF JEWS, BITCH, YOU WANT TO MAKE MORE ON IT?

>can you have a more based reply?

what video was that one, i forgot. i watched them all rapid fire.

88 burpees

without my custom mattress and regular treatments of steroids my spine just falls apart. i'd just want to make bail and kill myself as painless as possible as i know even 5 years for me would be 8+/10 pain and id never be able to get a career after a felony conviction.

say my parents bailed me out, do they lose that money if i kill myself. also say they don't go through a bondsman because we're not poor(just not being poor is why this is a hypothetical) and bond me out directly, if i kill myself would they literally lose 500,000$ if that's what they had to put up?

Here's why you're a faggot:
knowyourmeme.com/memes/angry-robotnik-double-nigger
If I posted this old meme or called someone nigger today you'd go
>wah wah wah, go back to Jow Forums omg
Because you are a worthless tranny. It pre-dates Jow Forums.
I see you faggots shitting up threads with your gb2/pol/ shit when no one was even being political.
You just want this site to be tumblr2 or some shit.

A... are you Rich's brother?

If the work includes splittin' the wig on a cheek buster, yes, sir

ight lemme see ur papers mf

I would love to see the Jow Forumsizens that talk shit about tattoos ruining a physique say that to this dude's face. He'd pull up on them so quick

No he wouldn’t. CA felons get double time if re convicted, he’s stated repeatedly that

>he chimps out
>either gets shot by a cop or locked up for felony assault as a lifer because of prior 3 strikes
the only real crime is the Jow Forumss fotm obsession with this faggot

No, all you fucking mutts and your fucking cancerous sports team politics shit up this board

Attached: 1509926512303.png (547x433, 18K)

AB and AB affiliates(white guys that want to survive without getting raped up ass-AB is smart enough to make use of guys that know they're can have a life after and don't want to gang up and be in for life unlike the other races) don't do homo. like wes said, there's a reason the AB is very feared despite having less men than the mexican and blacks. They train their people very well and indoctrinate them, they KOS chomos unlike mexican and blacks, and when a riot kicks off in the yard their force projection is much stronger than a bunch of random nigmos running around with bonecrushers

What the fuck are you even talking about? If people were posting race and IQ stats on this board all fucking day I'd buy it but that is not happening.
There's more BLACKED content on Jow Forums than right-wing content.

Two snitches that wouldn't put in any work. Where are your papers?

What's a homie?

>he'd risk an altercation with an unknown that hit the yard without papers
guess how i know you've never actually been locked up

keep believing fairy tales, truth is rape and shit like that happens so often amongst OGs you wouldn't even believe it, it's all smile and petend

He was on the fucking prison yard for 10 years

It's cool you watched Schillinger rape people in Oz and appreciating early HBO shows, but it doesn't get down like that.

Ah yes, Bob Bobson, the nazi prison enterpeneur

You know what time it is

Attached: 1.jpg (1140x1320, 288K)

someone should deepfake his j. jonah jameson kit on to schillinger scenes.

based

i think wes probably put in a lot more work than he ever claims on his youtube. obviously he can't. he's not retarded enough to admit details to an unsolved prison murder that may be connected to him and would risk his freedom.

natty?

i got my driver license hooped wes, which shitters are ours? i'll be right back

it doesnt tell us what we're supposed to reply with.

what do we reply with?

You better reply with a motherfucking yes to everything wes askes you

your paperwork and "what's the get down, wes?"

Post like this gets you to the bars and straight into that militant shit with your homies
Posts like this know what time it is, we about to ride on a fool

yeah, wes even says it's a huge fucking lottery because if your cellie is a chomo by bad luck you're going to get told to put in work. you kill him and the COs don't give a fuck because he's a fucking chomo and is viewed just as big of a piece of shit by them is luck, you decide not to put in the work and go into PC because if you opt out of work, the shotcaller puts a greenlight on you along with that chomo, there's no guarantee you make it out of PC alive either. gangs and the COs will cooperate for the right price and still set you up, hell, the COs might then "suicide" you themselves.

i make a point to feel (for a small-instant) visibly unconfortable while looking at people's tattoos
it's always fucking amazing how non-verbally defensive they get kek

Roided wigger

to me from the midwest, it sounds like shine speak. i have never said "homie" in my life-lol said homie. but i gotta give these cali woods a pass. that place is pretty much a different country. i live near chicago and if my parents were not decent whites, and they didn't made sure my friends were decent whites(or non "gansta blacks" but still concerned), i might talk a bit like a spook too.

It's shower time already? Haha time sure flies when you're having fun...

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Based.

>You know what time it is

>mfw I woke up at 7am this morning
>not sure if my 4am alarm didn't go off or I just slept right through it or somehow turned it off without waking up
>now I'm mad at my phone AND my gym bro for not waking me up
>didn't even text me and say "u comin?" or "hey are u still alive?" or anything
>99% sure he just didn't go
>99% sure he would never go if I didn't make him
fucking gains goblins

do you carry a youngster on your shoulders when you do squats on the way to the gym? if you drive to the gym, you're gonna get booked.

Attached: 66657212_1103216243399668_6551721873342827828_n.jpg (1241x885, 87K)

I got the jump rope out just yesterday but I'm putting that shit away again. Now it's burpees.

>that pussy beta neck and skull shape that screams "im a loser cuck" even after hundreds of thousands of roiding injections

how do you shove your "paperwork" up your ass and then someone is able to look it over to verify you're not a snitch or a chomo?

serious question, what if you have like 10-15 pages? that shit aint folding into something easy to hoop

Ah, did you forget the part where you have to put in work for your people? You know what time it is.

SUPREME

>I dont have tattoos so in a concentrated effort to finally feel better than others I put down people who arent exactly like me

Attached: FB_IMG_1564917534007.jpg (1005x1269, 172K)

just gangster that shit up fool

We are working out a lot in the outs to keep up and be ready for when that riot kicks off

Of course a tattoo shill would talk like a complete pussy and post leathery whores

Mutts live in eurocucks heads rentfree.

you know I am

Attached: 1565674181214.jpg (1241x1212, 175K)

Who we ridin on big homie?