Bulking is a scam and a hoax

I eat like a lardass and yet i do no get stronger, only fatter. Wtf is up with that? I lift every day yet my lifts stay the same, i guess im one of those hardgainers. I have gained 2.5kg the last few weeks and yet my lifts are the same

Attached: 1562842736561.png (1072x501, 40K)

You're a fat cunt with a shit diet, you don't know fucking anything about lifting. You're at least 2 of those aforementioned things, but most likely all 3.

Your mum is a scam and a hoax

Are following a plan? Are you counting your macros? Do you have any idea of what you're doing besides eating like a lardass?

When I had my massive bulk all my lifts went up a lot. Maybe you need a new program

But i only eat clean. And about 1 liter of milk a day

So you're lifting wrong then, either you're not going enough, or not doing enough when you're there. If you're bulking you should be recovering well, you will find yourself being able to go more often, lift for more sets etc

Have you tried lying on a Burmese Python
Enthusiasts Newsletter Personals Section?

What are your macros, what is your routine, how long have you been doing it, and what are your PRs?

My routine is greyskulls lp, been at it for 13 months.

I dunno what a macro is, a bot? My prs are 150 pounds benchie, 104 pounds on ohp, squat 166, dl 170

Usually LP programs, esp beginner ones, don't last that long. 6 months tops. When you first start lifting, you likely start pretty light and you beginner gains are extremely potent, so your recovery periods are very short. This means you can easily stack on more weight every time you lift with only one day's rest inbetween. Eventually, you should start plateauing; this is your body's way of saying that you aren't resting enough between workouts, so it can no longer keep up with the linear intensity that an LP program requires.

If you've been sitting at the same PR for more than a month then it's time to move onto an intermediate lifting program which focuses on weekly progression rather than daily progression, and gives your body more time to recover and rebuild your muscle. Texas Method is good for strength if you want to build strength (sounds like that's what you're into), 5/3/1 BBB is good for aesthetics if you just wanna look good.

If you hit those PRs more than a month ago, it's definitely time to move onto a new program.

Macros generally refers to proteins/carbs/fats in your diet, but the most important thing is protein when you're bulking. If you aren't getting enough protein (broscience says 1g/1lb bodyweight, if you just wanna play it safe) then you won't see gains. Also, make sure you're getting a good amount of sleep, if you sleep for 5 hours a day you won't see as many gains as you could. I'm assuming you're already doing all of this, but it never hurts to mention it.

>novice program
>13 months

Attached: D7006C86-B759-436F-B5DE-2001FFB4FEB2.png (399x281, 89K)

Thanks bro

>But i only eat clean. And about 1 liter of milk a day
>clean
>milk
Ever heard of estrogen?

But loads of lifters drink milk no problem?

>I lift every day
Found your problem

Maybe they're on roids

What difderence do4sit make, milk is milk even if you do stereoids

You can just do zumba and wii fit while on tren and still make gainz.

>11 pints of milk a day
>before steroids even were a thing

Attached: hackenschmidt.jpg (306x450, 19K)

I fucking wish we humans had that genetic "fault" that the gorillas or the "belgian blue" cattle have, that makes them grow insane amounts of muscle. I mean, how the fuck would it be a problem??

Before cows were pumped with all sorts of shit too

The amount of estrogen in a gallon of milk is less than 0.1% of what your body produces every day.

only in your failed jewish slave state burger

40kg squat vs 300kg.

nigger if you added equipment you think you'd lift that?

You're either a women or like 14 lmao

Please be in London

>Bulking is a scam and a hoax

Don't know about that. I'm doing it and it seems to be working. I'm 6'3.5 currently at 185 and Ill cut down to 195 once I get to 200.

Attached: progress2.jpg (1136x640, 122K)

If you want to be the rock in 6 months, you're not gonna get there without steroids. Put in six YEARS of work first.

give me all that bullshit equipment and i could squat at least 80kg, you fucking nerd

Shitskin

welcome

H-hot

Thanks. I am glad I am seeing results after putting in a lot of hard work at the gym. Got a feeling this year is gonna be a good year for gains

Ive been permabulk for 5yrs 135-190lbs on clean eating bulk
So op your just retarded.