Reminder to have a 9 hour sleep every day for maximum health and gains

Reminder to have a 9 hour sleep every day for maximum health and gains.

Attached: bio-image-2.jpg (1500x1000, 135K)

"A man needs 6hrs of sleep, A woman 7, a fool 8" -Napolean Bonaparte, man who conquered the world

and died at 51 kek

so that's why he was a manlet

yeah, no

I can't get past 7 hours. My mom works next door and I wake up because I can hear her talking on the phone every morning. All my local boomers also hire beanboys to cut their grass every morning in every day of the week. Moving out in less than a week while hoping that I can fucking sleep for once at the new place I move to

7+ is enough

eh
maybe next time

Attached: 20190819_083430.jpg (756x296, 24K)

He was a fat balding manlet

never gonna make it

This post wassponsored by sleep gang

>9 hours
Rest until your body wakes you up.
That could be 9 hours or 5 hours. Sleep early and wake up and work out.
I routinely go to sleep at midnight and wake up at 7 am with no alarm clock.

>Napolean Bonaparte
>this is the man I want to look like at age 50

Attached: 657px-Napoleon_sur_son_lit_de_mort_Horace_Vernet_1826.jpg (657x600, 83K)

>9 hours
That guy himself said it's 7-9 you need. 7 is fine.

If I slept 9 hours each night, I would stay up an hour later each night.

And what about 9 hours?

He conquered jack shit

10h of sleep right after 8h arms workout

he was being poisoned by arsenic quite heavily and over a period of time leading up to that

>he looks like that because he was poisoned
Nice cope.

Attached: 800px-Jacques-Louis_David_-_The_Emperor_Napoleon_in_His_Study_at_the_Tuileries_-_Google_Art_Project. (800x1334, 219K)

Yeah and he was funded by the rothschilds. He'd be a fuck all nothing without banker money.

How did this beta pull it off?

>tfw wake up for the gym at 5:30pm
>have to go to bed at 10:30pm to get 7 hours
Fucking sucks.

Reminder time in bed ~= time asleep

You should expect to be in bed for almost 10 hours if you really want to sleep max.

Remember:
>Room must be pitch black. Literally no light should be visible. If you can see literally anything, your hand, the bed, the door, it's too bright and your sleep is sub optimal
>Room must be chilled to 65F or lower

that’s too expensive to keep my room that low in the summer my house is at 75 becuz poor.

I think i’m gonna take twenty minutes every night to stretch and get away from blue light before bed to help my sleep maxx