Ketard Hate Thread

Ketards literally believe that there is a 100% correlation between waist size and health (the opposite of HAES) they don't see any issue with eating a tub of lard.

When will we see a ban or containment thread for this reddit tier meme diet made for fat fucks and epileptic children?

Attached: KETARD ALARM.jpg (1000x667, 411K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefitness.wiki/faq/what-is-more-important-for-weight-loss-calories-or-macros/
idmprogram.com/evidence-caloric-restriction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you for OP pic at least

Post body

Keto isn't bad for you, it's just retarded because it offers no benefits over a regular low carb diet, and is not sustainable long term.

I can no longer afford meat. Not if I ever want to get out of this shithole by saving at least ;(

Whenever there is some type of diet or trend in fitness I always try to see reddit's position on it. If Reddit does it than I dont. If Reddit says that it's bad for you calls it "bro science" which is an actual science I do it. In terms of keto I saw a lot of them support it so I never got in the train

Post body

You first, demonstrate the power of keto (a meme diet I have never needed to do because I've never been a fat fuck).

lol why are you so angry about someone elses diet? are you a fatso that claims he cannot become Jow Forums cause of genetics?

Attached: 57398680_2182634768493964_8494993738626498560_n.jpg (400x175, 18K)

I'm not a ketard anyway so posting my body wouldn't make sense.
Post body

Keto = remain in fasted state without fasting.

Fasting is awesome

The official reddut opinion endorsed by their moderators is that calories are the same. They think Coca-Cola is no more fattening than broccoli.

thefitness.wiki/faq/what-is-more-important-for-weight-loss-calories-or-macros/

Keto is an outsider, only endorsed by keto subreddits.

>fattening
only moms use this word

>IIFYM
Haven't they been BTFO enough?

I thought obesogenic might be too difficult for perpetually brain-fogged carb grazers to understand.

>obesogenic
found the ketard

Attached: Dj01XEVXsAAnv-o.jpg (585x357, 52K)

There are many people, highly educated and believing themselves intelligent, that say that all diets come down to calories. So, any diet that works automatically comes down to cutting calories. It seems to be a fallback position of many academics and researchers and others who tend not to live in the real world. They say ‘This diet (Paleo, Low Carb, Whole Food etc) works because it creates a ‘caloric deficit’. That is, reducing the calories you eat will create a caloric deficit. They often invoke the old Calories In Calories Out rule.

But this false belief results in the strategy that I call Caloric Reduction as Primary (CRaP). So many people believe that simply reducing calorie intake is a reasonable strategy of weight loss. They think that hormonal changes (mostly insulin and insulin resistance) created by intermittent fasting or paleo or ketogenic diets are irrelevant. For them, it’s all about calorie intake. But, we believe in evidence based medicine. So, where is the evidence that reducing calorie intake as the primary strategy results in long term meaningful weight loss?

Where are all these studies? Oh, right. They all conclusively show that CRaP does NOT produce long term weight loss. Let’s look at some of these studies. Especially the randomized controlled ones.

idmprogram.com/evidence-caloric-restriction/

Attached: chips-soda-cookies-cupcakes.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>eating no fat creates a caloric deficit
>eating mostly fat also creates a caloric deficit
CICO brainlets, when will they learn.

2 shekels have been deposited in your account. 4 links left to spam today!

> a bunch of absurd reframing
> ignoring that weightloss by definition is a negative caloric balance

imagine being intellectually incapable of calculating the calories in your food regardless of macronutrient breakdown

I have literally never seen anybody, not even ketards, not even HAEStards, not even scooptards, not even Jow Forums tards, not even Jow Forums tards, not even broscience tards, not even momscience tards, not even reddit tards, not even Keanu Reeves, not even bowling alley screens, not even NAMBLA, not even Chris-chan, not even PETA, not even Rich Piana, not even Jesus, not even Dr. Bronner's soap wrappers, not even Time Cube, not even Terry Davis, not even Tumblr, not even Jeffery Epstein, not even Alex Jones, not even Donald Trump, not even Stephen Colbert, not even Epic Beard Guy, not even Francis E. Dec, not even furries, not even PewDiePie, not even Mormons, not even Tom Cruise, not even Death Grips, not even Ben Garrison, not ANYBODY in the history of the world has ever claimed this retarded imaginary claim that you're reacting against.

>EVERYTHING is cico!
>even the stuff that defies the predictions of cico drones, that's cico too!
>i can't possibly be wrong haha checkmate

thanks for the pic OP but
>Ketards literally believe that there is a 100% correlation between waist size and health
are you rarted?

I like keta it's fun

200lb, about 22% body fat, got a bit of muscle but want to get rid of belly fat and other excess fat before bulking intensely.

I'm trying Keto but only eating 2000 calories a day, mostly protein with the rest being fat, will this work?

Cope harder fatty

Yes, it will work spectacularly.

You can get faster results by reducing fat and focusing on protein. A high protein low carb diet is ketogenic when you are overweight. You have fat stored so you don't need to eat more.

Well yeah, nobody ever disagrees that negative caloric balance is 100% the only way to lose weight.
The thing people argue is that what you eat will influence how much you eat(unless you are a literal robot and hormones have no effect on you) how hungry/full/energetic you feel maintaining that deficit and (most importantly) energy out.
People act as if energy out is fixed and will not change no matter what you eat when eating refined carbs will not only induce more cravings/hunger but will also slow down your metabolism, which in turn makes you feel even crappier.
Another difference is where that energy comes from. Comparing deficit on a normal diet with same deficit on intermitent fasting. They lost the same weight but the people on IF lost more fat and less muscle than the people on a normal deficit. Keto mimics some of the benefits of IF.
I'm a big advocate for keto therapeutically but I honestly dont think there is much benefit to it that you couldnt just get with periodic fasting and not eating junk food.