How do I make social gains?

How do I make social gains?

Attached: f023cbe122fd46c9c86148a596acf237.png (681x406, 61K)

chad genetics

You lift people.

Smile, talk in more positive tones.

b yorself

Making friends is easy. Especially with women. Yes im not virgin as you can see on my post.

Even if you make others girls uneasy

Attached: 1565876754555.png (400x543, 285K)

just be more handsome

If you're over 21 give up, if below talk with people.

What will i do for next 60-70 years?

Depends, if you make enough money hookers and maybe a third world wife, which also provides friends (her family and friends become yours).

If you don't make enough money just live with the loneliness, like the rest of us.

This is total bullshit, 21 is still pretty young and you have a ton to learn. There's a lot of potential for your social skills to improve, keep putting yourself in challenging social situations or pick up a service job where you talk to customers.

i wonder what kind of life is led by the type of person who unironically believes this

Don't get caught up in your feelings so much. Everyone is dealing with their own shit, just focus on making the best of your life. If you're internally positive, then that will show through and make you easier to talk to. I'm an autist on a Turkish basket weaving forum, thought so take this advice as you will.

Attached: 1566156207929.jpg (672x420, 75K)

What do you mean? The first part seems like an easy solution for the dudes who earn enough/ have talent etc.

And the others like me just have to deal with it.

I took a job where I cold called people. My competitiveness overtook my shyness

Go out. Search for social events in your area. If there's anything related to your hobbies, even better. Keep an open posture, make some eye contact with the people around you and smile. Act like you'd like to be talked to. If you have any opportunity to strike a conversation (believe me, they'll appear naturally), do so, don't act like the sperg you are. Ask questions, talk about interests, but avoid talking about yourself. If the social event is related to a hobby, this should be piss easy.
Cringe and probably never even tried.

You don't.

Being social literally never stops working. Talking to being literally never stop working. Being 22 doesn't magically make you unable to socialize, retard.

By talking to people. It would probably be easier if you were genuinely interested in their lives but I'm guessing you're some shut-in NEET who jacks off and play video games all day and with such a depressed and over-stimulated brain you probably think that talking to girls or to anyone for that matter probably seem very boring and tedious to you.

Attached: 434324234.jpg (458x800, 141K)

Than make it 23 it doesn't matter, the older you get the less people want to deal with you if you don't already have social skill, look good or can over them things (read money).

The sooner he realises he fucked up the sooner he will adapt to live his life alone.

I just sperg out at people and continue lifting until I can get away with it.

Talk to people

>genuinely interested in their lives

to be fair most people dont live interesting lives, but that's besides the point

Attached: 1566037683690.jpg (1598x2015, 652K)

>the older you get the less people want to deal with you if you don't already have social skill, look good or can over them things (read money).
This is such an embarrassing amount of cope, fuck's sake. Go back to r9k you defeatist loser.

For some reason I found your pic amusing.
Should have had another one of the person taking a pic of all the people taking pics.

This one?

Attached: 1566038622941.jpg (1062x1192, 227K)

Don't cum on them so suddenly next time

What I do is attempt to approach every interaction as a learning experience and treat each person as though they have something to teach me. Most people aren’t going to be dropping knowledge bombs in casual conversation, but I can at least learn something about human psychology or even about that person in particular. I’ve also started taking notes on the people I meet.