Why can't ketards tell the difference? Do they wilfully ignore the existence of fiber?

Why can't ketards tell the difference? Do they wilfully ignore the existence of fiber?

Attached: candy and fruit.png (907x1001, 1.4M)

They're both bad for you. Why do you think candy is designed to look like fruit?

>Fruit is bad for you
The utter state.

I just can’t believe im in a timeline where I visit a health and fitness board and people unironically say fruit is bad for you

Does this mean eating animals is bad for us also?

Attached: bears.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

Do you know what fructose is and how your body digests it?

What modern fruit contains any substantial fibre?
They don't even contain seeds most of the time, pre-modern fruit sure.
Not forgetting that fructose soaks straight into your bloodstream, probably why honey is so good pre-workout

Do you?

>Do you?
Owned 4 life, son
Steez fo days god dayum

Ask your liver
nigger

Do you know how fibre slows down the absorption of fructose resulting in no sharp spike in blood sugar or insulin?

Why the hell you buying your fruit from lad?

Fiber isn't the only reason fruits are healthy, although it does contribute. Honey, when compared directly to refined sugar, is very healthy, while it contains no fiber (or cell walls) at all. For both fruits and honey, the mechanistic reasons for their positive health effects are only partially understood at best.

>Why the hell you buying your fruit from lad?
What did he mean by this?

>the mechanistic reasons for their positive health effects are only partially understood at best

This applies to literally every food

just like regular candy, fruit on its own (on an empty stomach) is perfectly fine in moderation.
combining it with actual food (fat) is where it gets unhealthy very quickly.

what are micronutrients and minerals?

All fruits are hybrids designed to have high sugar content which sells more.

>yeah, hide the addictive substance in fiber and it's all good.
Also, fiber isn't necessary in a healthy diet so, don't try that route.

> Also, fiber isn't necessary in a healthy diet so, don't try that route.
This.Kills.The.Gut.Bacteria

Its like comparing filtered with unfiltered cigarettes.

>fruit is bad for you

I hate the retarded board so much. I don't know why I keep coming here after zyzz died.

Attached: 1565676941056.jpg (336x460, 30K)

>what are vitamins

low iq post

This kills the gut bacteria that process fibre, which are useless in a diet without fibre?

For most of human history the sweetest fruit readoly accessible was about as sweet as the modern day carrot.

What you find on grocery store shelves is the product of ten thousand years of cultivation to make fruit bigger, fleshier and sweeter.

Are feuit good for you? Yes. They contain important vitamins and minerals. Can you eat as many as you want? No, they're big balls of sugar. Have a couple a day, they aren't free of consequences.

When fed with fibre they produce SCFA that are incredibly important for health and well being. When not fed they die and bad bacteria can gain a foothold.

How could you eat those? They're cute