Strongmen are prisoners of their bodies...

Strongmen are prisoners of their bodies. These idiots have given themselves an extreme case of body dismorphia to the point where they think lifting heavy objects will make them happy.

Attached: 51169613_284850108855922_707418346722689024_n.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/56EAwtsLy8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but they're strong

I want to make them happy with my mouth desu. Goddamn that is the most attractive form a man can be.

Why do they all have such huge bellies?

>These idiots have given themselves an extreme case of body dismorphia to the point where they think lifting heavy objects will make them happy.
They bloatmaxx so they can win competitions and earn money against other bloatmaxxers.
Eddie Hall wouldn't have weighed ~190 kg in contest form if Shaw and Bjornsson weren't around.

HGH and 10,000 calories a day

Ever heard of a thing called “fun”

We all bloat down here

Attached: grizzlywise.png (817x446, 572K)

That's mad gay

That's where they keep their power

I just watched the 500kg deadlift video and felt the same anxiety that I feel when watching a cartel execution video. Is this normal or is it the weed?

Attached: IMG_20190819_211539.jpg (1080x1164, 333K)

based

Eddie hall is rich and happy tho. He's a prisoner only because he has so much work to stay top of the game.

>body dysmorphia
>implying they train for aesthetics and not to win in their sport

Attached: 1555449637205.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Its body dismorphia, because they think they'll only be happy if their body is as strong as possible. It's like the opposite as anorexia, but just as bad.

Nice b8 m8

Attached: 1554747729703.jpg (680x813, 44K)

why are you watching cartel execution videos user? are you an illegal alien?

Wake up retard, strongmen are so delusional that they prefer dying of a heart attack due to steroids at age 45 over not having a big body. It's no doubt a "productive" form of body dismorphia, but it's still a mental illness

Maybe he likes that they arent hurting white men in their videos and he thinks the gore is "neat"

I'm 5'8 and don't enjoy leaving the house. Also I don't do math. Thank goodness I can't be a bloated piece of shit.

Fine, I'll take the bait. Do you even understand what body dismorphia is you fucking retard? Do you think marathon runners want to look thin, so run marathons? You are putting the cart before the horse. They want to achieve a goal with their lives, and make sacrifices to achieve it... Unlike (you) whose goal is to goad people into arguing with him on a Malaysian panty sniffing appreciation site. Now kill your self so you can finally do something that makes your parents happy.

Attached: 1554913207294__01.jpg (484x491, 52K)

You could say this about literally any elite athlete. They compete at the highest levels in their sports and have to sacrifice their health (joint health and often PED usage). It's not a mental illness to want to win while playing sports.
Body dysmorphia has to do with body image and looks, not performance.

Attached: lasha clean and jerk rio.png (1100x620, 739K)

OK, fair enough

Attached: eWQkSBR.jpg (845x474, 104K)

Are strongmen healthy?
I can imagine eating so much and the work the hearthas to do cannot be good for a human,right?

Fuel tank for awesomeness

This. He usually looks like his having a good time. Photobombing lots of Brian Shaw's scenes with that smile.

Pro athletes are certainly not healthy because they abuse their bodies.

>Are strongmen healthy?
No. They abuse a ton of gear and they enough food to feed a family of 4.

>a family of 4
or one of your average american

They know and admit that they're not healthy.

put your body through inhumane conditions, lift 500kg an write your name in history, retire, loose weight, get healty, live an happy and hopefully long life.
idk, sounds pretty based to me.

Seething bodybuilders

Attached: 21366975_669519939921159_937565072171410583_o.jpg (1102x1230, 180K)

This you absolute fucking moron.

Of course not. Most athletes are not

Cope harder, weak twinkcel.

That poster is female, don’t worry

Attached: D4D80CFD-F1D1-4786-B9FD-5E04218C37CD.jpg (1482x740, 231K)

You could say that about any elite athlete. Most of them put years of work and abuse their bodies. Most of them are on the juice and lift insane amount of weights that the human body wasn't designed to lift. They don't have body dismorphia though. Their goal isn't to be as big as possible. They're just trying to be as strong as possible.

Damn.

How did he do that?

Attached: 662F602D-4EA9-40FE-A692-EB2BA8FC1C50.png (396x385, 131K)

>body wasn't designed to lift
>body lifts it

?????????????????????????

They’re also typically the strongest men on the planet. Not your gym, the planet.

Lifts it through eating ~10k calories and training like a maniac for it. That stuff is not good for the body and they know it.

If you're saying you wouldn't want to be the strongest man in the world it's pure cope.

Everyone wants to be the strongest or as strong as they can possibly be.

Stromgmen are just willing to shave some years off their life for glory and that's fine. For most people priorities get in the way and that's fine too but dont try and bring these guys down.

Not 500kg of weight you retard

but he did..

And it nearly fucking killed him you retard

>tfw you'll never be crowned the regional bodybuilding princess
why even live?

Vitamin T, and, well, being Eddie Hall

The funkytown cartel killing vid is still the most kino/fucked up vid I’ve ever seen

Unironically my male ideal. Incredible size and power. I strive to get as huge as Eddie.

That's why based Eddie Hall just won one WSM then decided to de-bloat himself

Gigantic fucking core muscles, 12k calorie intake a day, roids to an extent too

EXPLOSIVE POWER

Attached: 1512372843647.webm (1280x720, 240K)

youtu.be/56EAwtsLy8s

Natty vegan body builder too

>juice monkeys on suicide watch

I am pretty sure they are performance oriented.
So that does not qualify for body dysmorphia.

>they think lifting heavy objects will make them happy.
This just in: it does make them happy.

>loose weight and get healthy
Lmao no. A strongman isnt one day going to decide to stop. It's his entire life. And after 50+ years of being obese and taking roids there is no such thing as being healthy.

>lighting gains

He was basically forcefeeding himself to get to pic 1 for the deadlift record.

>yfw you realized Shaw feeds his kids fucking monster mash

This is unironically what Rich meant by 5%. There are few people so dedicated to becoming the absolute fucking best that they are willing to destroy their bodies to achieve their dreams. It's inspirational.

Don't know if this is the same poster, but God do I hope it is. Imagine being based enough to make an argument and then actively admit you were wrong on a Vietnamese cum gargling site.

No, Robert Oberst was discussing this on Joe Rogan. most of them are taking lethal amounts of pain meds

pretty sure it's HGH literally making their intestines bigger

cant be good for his knees

KEK

Attached: 1564704027818.png (662x478, 22K)

Prisoners to roids and hgh. Total losers and frauds.