Whey Barf Shakes:

Whey Barf Shakes:
Figured it'd be easier too hit my calories if they're liquid. Problem is: I literally gag after downing a fourth of my shaker. How do I make them not taste like shit?

Attached: shaker.jpg (425x425, 10K)

What are you putting in your shakes? I think vanilla flavored powder with whole milk and frozen strawberries is delicious. I throw in some oats for added calories, don't really notice them much texture wise.

Drink it faster, you'll get used to the taste.
I only have unflavoured whey with water, down the hatch fren

just use more liquid.

stop ordering shit flavored whey.
i drink mine 2x a day on the job with, chocolate flavored whey, oats, powdered milk and vanilla maltodextrine. it's a 6/10 for me.

The first powder I had was chocolate flavored. That went well for like 2 days, but after I'd forced myself to drink them I'd get queasy around anything that smelled like chocolate.
Afterwards I decided to get Whey that wasn't flavoured, but I couldn't even down one shake. I'll admit that I'm a pussy when it comes to food. Don't even like Orange juice with bits. It's a combination of the smell, taste and texture that just repulses me about shakes.

I don't like chocolate myself. Chocolate is too bitter without a fuckload of sugar to balance it out, which whey doesn't do.

I'd honestly suggest a plain or vanilla flavor, then look into flavoring it with actual ingredients. It's a lot more work, but it might help with the taste bit because a plain protein shake is pretty fucking disgusting.

If the texture/temp is putting you off, try using more milk to dilute the thickness/frothiness of the shake. Sometimes I add in a few ice cubes to make the shake colder (assuming I'm not already putting in frozen strawberries or something).

> find good flavour of whey
> use milk instead of water
Congratulations, it's now a tasty ice cold treat for bed time

If you're a sperg about what you consume then the answer is probably going to be consume the stuff that doesn't make you sperg out. We can't help you with that.

If you're still interested, pinching your nose while gulping down your shake makes is 100x easier. I went through my afwul bag of 13lbs chocolate flavored whey using this technique

Unironically get ON's Gold Standard whey, it's the only thing that doesn't taste like shit.

It's a shitty dairy byproduct. I buy it when it's dirt cheap, but usually stick to rice or pea protein, no real lead concerns if it's not grown in trash Chinese soil.
With some PB powder and cacao powder, it goes down pretty well.

MOMMY MY SHAKEY NOT TASTEY OF ICE CWEAM

>falling for the whey protein meme

Ngmi

What flavour?

Flavored whey + low fat milk, tastes like a milkshake

Whey + water tastes like watered down Papier-mâché

Maybe I'll nut in it

Lmao I bet you have no problem gulping down your boyfriends loads

Good on you for not wasting it, I just gave mine to a friend who's not as much of a faggot as I

Add milk / greek yogurt / raw honey, also some brands taste better than others

It's protein rich 2 right? Y not

mix it with fucking MILK

die

Get an unflavoured whey and add your own flavours. Actual cocoa powder, coffee, vanilla extract, flavoured syrups, berries if you’re blending them. The results will taste a lot better than that artificial shit they put into flavoured powders.

You dont drink for the flavor, unironically man up and drink it

add whole milk it will taste far better. 1/3 water, 2/3 milk

double rich chocolate. I like mixing 1 scoop of banana with 1 scoop double rich chocolate when I get bored