User come jogging with us!

>user come jogging with us!
>It is really healthy, I have lost so much weight!

Attached: Paula_Radciffe_NYC_Marathon_2008_cropped.jpg (504x1024, 216K)

get out gains goblin

I can’t tell if you’re being condescending, but I love running and working out. Cry about it if you want but if you’re only lifting to get huge you should stop. I lift to strengthen my leg muscles and body for running swimming and league basketball with my buds. Cardio burns a lot of calories, can’t deny that.

No matter how many roleplay threads you spam just remember you will never be a real woman

Attached: 7906125D-E2A6-4907-BCB4-F6076C641067.jpg (203x248, 8K)

>that one "powelifter" who thinks he's going to lose all his gains taking a jog around ther block

CRINGE

I'm skinny already why would I get skinnier lol?

same. Fuck stupid powershitters

I love them both too. You can be pretty good at both. I.e. better than 99% of either lifters or runners, if you program it correctly and have some discipline.

How do I program it correctly?

> posting an unironic response to r9k tranny roleplay threads

Attached: BD7400C9-A0A4-458C-BF9C-E19AE4D3024D.jpg (1126x740, 359K)

>be /fat/
>Try to go running
>Every step I take makes a beep
>Knees explode killing 35 people and injuring 40 then get thrown into guantanamo for terrorism
Yeah, not today miss

were auschwitz prisoners actually just excellent runners this whole time?

Attached: 1544251296075.jpg (923x713, 68K)

I would say pick a reputable lifting program and then add running either afterwards or on off days. You'll need as many more calories as you burn from running so eat more and sleep a lot. For lifting programs, I'd try to keep it compact (full body heavier compounds+accessories for showier muscles 3 days/week) as opposed to a more bb style routine that takes more time.

Hey mods why is this virgin roleplay thread still up?
They originated from r9k because the robots got no female attention/interaction hence the roleplaying

Attached: D4BC6FA4-E2C2-4A9F-B701-537A96F87E61.jpg (634x1024, 204K)

It's a faggy start to the thread, but running is a great form of exercises when augmented with resistance training.

Doesn’t matter, he could have made a thread about running instead of this gay stupid roleplay
he has to go back

Attached: 28812467-3667-4043-A51B-981501E39C0A.png (500x757, 235K)

>that newfaggot who thinks people didnt larp shitpost before the trannies

Are you the op revealing your tranny role playing? You’re terrible at. Nothing tranny was even in the op.
Don’t like running? Don’t do it lol. I’m not gonna judge you. being a giant hulk of a man isn’t appealing to me. Do what you want, man! I’ll support you.

Op is the tranny you dumb faggot
Sage

This.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen
>omg Becky why doesn’t user eat pizza at the office?
Or
>user why don’t you come run with me some time?
Over the years. It’s normal, and I half expect it. Funposting or roleplay type posting shouldn’t be explicitly banned unless is it just bait threads.

>every third person post is a tranny larping as a woman
Go back to Jow Forumsvideogames

You don’t have sex or talk to woman which is why you defend these shitty threads so I’ll file this case of faggotory as cope

Another thread ruined by angry children. Could have been a running thread but you made it this user. :(

Attached: 1563750964581.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

>r9k virgin roleplay for socially isolated neet losers is fitness related
post body, leave your room and have sex

Is this your first day on Jow Forums? Actual discussion happens. You don’t have to be so mad. What do you think about running?

>defending tranny roleplay posting
post body

lighten up brah, these threads can be amusing

You frequent that shithole of a board don’t you?

why the fuck is she wearing gloves?

Cold hands. The body stops pumping blood to them