Street fights

Three days ago at a bar I saw a gigantic dude, probably over 6ft and over 100kg of pure roided muscle, be completely dominated in a fight by a skinny kid with some (I think) wrestling moves.

That was a huge fucking reality check for me. I always thought muscles meant nobody can fuck you but if some DYEL fag with a little training can destroy you, then what's the point?

Should I join a MMA gym? Will I lose my gains if I do?

Attached: 81390sda.gif (320x240, 691K)

MMA sucks on the street. All sports do. Look up the FBI's knockout statistics in violent encounters. Untrained athletic male wins by far. Unless you sucker punch

>Look up the FBI's knockout statistics in violent encounters
Post link, can't find shit.

>untrained athletic male wins by far
that's probably because trained people avoid street fights while retarded meatheads go looking for them.

this tbqh

first line of defense in a street fight is to run away. id rather be called a pussy than possibly damage my body

Same here. Imagine being so dumb that you'd risk brain damage or paralysis just to beat a guy up. I'd only fight if escape wasn't an option and even if I have 100 lbs on the guy I'd cheat (low blows, eye poked, etc)

Fighting is so lower class it’s cringey to even be in the same type of place where a fight happens, let alone be one or know one of the fighters.

Grow up, get some goals, make some money, have some class. At least pretend to be white

>it’s cringey to even be in the same type of place where a fight happens, let alone be one or know one of the fighters.
gay, cringe and bluepilled. i always avoid streetfights but if one of my friends gets in one i'm 100% going to fuck up the other guys and i'm not even going to think about why they're fighting.

This is true 100%.

I guarantee you this is a virgin man in his 20s who has been bullied every year of his life

Yeah this is pack nigger mentality

Though I do feel this way too, knowing self defense is important.

>Untrained athletic male wins

you mean crackhead nigger sucker punches some dude that was minding his own business or trying to de-escalate

>gentlemen don't get into fights

Attached: fedora-hat.jpg (800x1200, 188K)

you never know what they're carrying, either. I'm not signing up to be in a knife fight unless I've got no choice

this, aside from possibly mommy gfs, is the final redpill

you don't know how greentext works, go back asap pls

Don't worry about it. You will not get into street fights unless you are a nigger or live amongst niggers. Leaning MMA for a one and a million encounter is silly.

People who act like you should be shot in the face. Truly subhuman nigger behavior.

>Good goy don't fight back when your friend is in danger! You do not want to be like those filthy niggers do you?

Attached: c5d8f7d121e41d990b3bef63a1bb1347bb8135a2b5e620bc26497c208e26a208.png (522x579, 703K)

OP you must distinguish sport from fighting. Basically all the things you are not allowed to do in sport are the first points of attack you should employ while fighting. (Eg Eyes, throat, nuts)

Being fit and prepared is much less likely to result in you being involved in fighting as most thugs are bullies. You will also not be badgered into fighting as you have no interest in “proving your masculinity” and therefore can walk away confidently.

That said some people are just scumbags and will attack you for no reason. In which case being able to dodge a punch or deliver a swift jab to the eyes may be the difference between being in court and being dead.

Most thugs select targets based on lack of confidence and perceived fear. They are not looking for a challenge but to deliver a thrashing. You simply need no project victim.

TLDR: Keep fit. Train In various styles. Avoid looking scared. Walk away whenever you can.

based as fuck

>you don't know how greentext works
cringe