How do I ask my doctor for a testosterone analysis? I'm afraid he will laugh at me

How do I ask my doctor for a testosterone analysis? I'm afraid he will laugh at me.

Attached: ytgrfe.png (1200x675, 211K)

>I'm afraid he will laugh at me
Low T

>I'm afraid
low T

He won't, doctors have seen shit far worse than a possibly slightly low testosterone count. It's like getting a hard on in front of a nurse, it may seem embarrassing but they've seen so much anatomy they don't care

>doctor
Low T

List of a bunch of low T symptoms and ask if you can get tested.

>ask
Low T

>analysis
Low T

slip him a crisp 20 and wink at him and ask for a script. Works like a charm.

I check all the boxes :
>almost no facial hair
>low musculature
>skinny
>insecure
>low libido
>look like I'm 19 even though I'm 29

A. If he does itll be on his own time when he's not paid to listen to you bitch
B. Hes a doctor not your friend so who cares if he laughs

>boxes
Low T

Thanks guys for the diagnostic, can I show the thread to the doctor?

You: "I´d like to test my test levels"
Doc: Ok, but why do you want to do that?
You: "libido has been low, zero gainz, anxiety, low energy etc etc",( just name any random low test effect).
Doc: Okay brah, we´re all gonna make it brah. I´ll mix up your test levels shake right now brah, we´ll both be fuarrkin zeezbrah brah".

Attached: 1454b34854ddae7a61df076f44c31bf4--forearm-muscles-hand-therapy.jpg (736x572, 76K)

what kind of doctor do you see for a test check? is the shit expensive?

>can I
Low T

>?
low T

I asked my doctor and he laughed at me like 2 years ago. I never paid for the visit. Been getting a letter to collect my $25 copay the last two years at least 2 times a month. Now who’s laughing

Attached: image.jpg (750x1091, 676K)

>doesn’t pay debts
Low T

this is basically how it will go.

Also OP, I was like you. Never got tested. Just started doing things that naturally increase test.

Squats, eating right, sleeping, not fapping 24/7, taking ashwaghanda root, and cardio helped.

Now I got a decent beard, some build, and don't feel like a timid beta

I did most of these things and when I checked my levels total test was 280. I was like 30 or so at the time, so very low. I can sleep well, lift heavy etc and my levels are low. I think I have a faulty testicle but who knows. Just jump on the TRT train. You will be feeling better in know time. and then you can blast and cruise your way in to making it.

this didn't happen, which makes you liar user.

Why would you lie? And on the internet of all places. I forgive you, user. Not because you deserve my forgiveness, but because I need let it go and live my life.

I asked my doctor for a T-Test but he talked be out of it saying he wouldn't know what to do even if it was true..

I ordered one online just now and if turns out to be low I'm just gonna walk in and demand an official one with treatment

Did it increase your libido a lot?
Right now mine is so low that I fap only maybe once or twice a month and I have 0 motivation to meet people.

Anyone know if TRT is dangerous if you use Finasteride?

>i want a t test doc
>why do you want that>

I'm actually starting to get pissed off that he talked me out of it wtf

Just go see another one. He shouldn't prevent you from getting tested. You cannot have too much information about your own body. He probably has so stupid preconceived ideas.

Just buy testosterone and inject it. Doctors are stupid and they don’t care about your gains.

How do I buy it without a prescription?

>Hey, I'm trying to get fit and I'm kinda curious about my testosterone levels, maybe I could get a test for it?
Friend, being interested in your own body is completely normal. Your doctor understands that, you shouldn't be afraid. Also, low T is a normal condition and shouldn't be a reason for shame, but a reason to start improving yourself.

lmao you won't even be able to get that big word out of your mouth before embarrassing yourself in front of a real successful man. "T-T- T.. est" you'll stammer on and on until the doctor yells SHUT UP FAGGOT! right in your puny face.

Google it. You can literally find places selling it online with a simple search