Can you reach natty limit with birth control in the water?

Can you reach natty limit with birth control in the water?

Attached: 09E520D3-3B82-4F51-AEB3-90D5DB7E02AB.png (600x600, 159K)

I am a brainlet. Please. What the fuck does natty mean?

how did you end up in this thread of all threads

Attached: 1515184855920.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

'Natty' is short for Native American. This picture was decided as the 'Natty Limit', the highest level physique attainable for a Native American man.

Attached: natty limit.jpg (336x480, 17K)

by not drink water

You need a reverse osmosis filter to get the estrogen from birth control and endocrine disrupting pesticides out of the water.

NoWater confirmed.

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 142K)

No you cant, same if you smoke weed or eat sugary snacks. Get reverse osmosis water or better yet drink clean well or spring water.

Human birth control does not significantly pollute the water with estrogen. It is the livestock/cattle industry.
From what I researched human birth control accounted for less than 2 percent of the estrogenic compounds in water supply.
Water supply quality, especially if you are drinking it, is a huge concern, we live in a polluted world
so we have a polluted water supply.
It is not just estrogenic compounds that we should worry about. Pesticides and livestock antibiotics are very prevalent as well, of course
it is very location dependent.
Get on that rain or pristine bore water, lad.

what the fuck

anyone who uses these notice any effects?

CIA shill trying to derail an important thread so they can turn us into gay frogs.

I just use a zerowater
Are my gains safe?

>A. ZeroWater filters are not certified for the reduction of fluoride however fluoride is an inorganic compound. The TDS meter is designed to detect inorganic compounds. Fluoride levels in water are usually around 2 to 4 ppm, which will show up on the meter as 002 to 004. So when filtered water reads 000 it is not likely that fluoride is present in water.

No, you can't

Well yea but I thought we were talking estrogenic compounds

what if you boil the wat er

>vegan dick sucking faggot climate change retard detected

Checked and this.

Women are literally ruining the country with their inability to take responsibility for anything or deal with the consequences of any of their whore actions

Attached: 1565575519411.jpg (997x3150, 418K)

>green letters detected
Fuck you

Seething brainlet detected

>birth control is bad
Jow Forums plis

So, how do you explain the fucking "fish getting feminized" phenomenon?

The "Natty Limit" is an internet euphemism for one is able to pound the max amount of Natties that their body will let them. The more you lift the more Natties you can pound.

Attached: 20311601_naturallight15pk12ozcan_main.jpg (700x700, 78K)

Lol, biology is complicated. Do you want to embarass yourself and claim you have a degree in a medical field? Shut up.

What a pretty glow you have

Attached: juden at the pc.jpg (230x219, 12K)

It's turning the frogs gay

This. And anyone idiotic enough to believe some company is out to get them should consult a shrink.