I have no fucking sympathy for fat people, man. If you're fat, it's because you eat too much food. That's it...

I have no fucking sympathy for fat people, man. If you're fat, it's because you eat too much food. That's it. That's literally the whole thing. If you don't want to be fat anymore, literally eat less food. Literally eat less food. Just stop eating so much food and you won't be fat anymore. Like what the fuck why is there an obesity epidemic? Am i making sense to you meatheads? Fat people should just stop eating so much food. How fucking hard is that to not stuff your fat fucking face.

Attached: me.png (453x481, 459K)

turn around and spread those cheeks twink

FATTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Show us your face so I can imagine fucking it

HEY FATTIES

>If you don't want to be fat anymore, literally eat less food. Literally eat less food. Just stop eating so much food and you won't be fat anymore
imagine believing people have free will

snake-diet pilled? snake pilled?
is that a thing? can it be a thing?
the dude is a living meme so would it make sense to add to it?

Don't do it too much ;)

Attached: 1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpg (320x427, 28K)

>fat
>people

unironic goal body desu

are you retarded

facts

>I have no fucking sympathy for fat people
uhh, okay? good for you? you want us to applaud or something?

are you a woman or a redditor, fatty? have sex, fatty

I'm 5'10" and 140 lbs, just don't see the point of making this thread expressing an opinion that almost all of us on this board already agree with and then pretending like you're "speaking truth to power" or stating an unpopular opinion

I think what really contributes to obesity is not only the temptation to eat, but also the common thought of "healthy food" tasting bad which prevents people from trying to improve themselves. People would rather stuff their holes full of Micky Dee's and shit instead of trying foods that aren't so fat and dense in calories. Fat people think they have to eat salads and shit, when they can eat good stuff like lean meats, and rice and get fucking shredded

Skeleton

Eat more food

>same height and weight
Hang in there buddy we’re gonna make it

Attached: 1B1092DF-64D6-4DEF-B652-E7F818A4A15C.jpg (591x559, 420K)

>If you're fat, it's because you eat too much food. That's it.
I dont think that's true.
I found my weight fluctuated with the amount of physical activity I did without any diet changes.

LMAO this has to be bait

I think it's actually more about not eating shit and eating proper food, quantity is not that important.

wrong. if you eat too much you get fat period, it is quite literally all quantity

Yes.

Yeah, I guess you're right, that makes sense for people that don't move much. Was talking mostly about myself, I was eating almost junk food only before, now I eat more than before but real food and I've lost a lot of weight. But I'm also going to gym, so a lot of calories burnt too.

I remember this cunt joined a discord server and posted non lit up pictures - dude is like 5'6 cant lift more than 40kg overhead etc etc

Exercise burns surprisingly few calories. Weightlifting for an hour or running on the treadmill is like 300-400 calories burned...about the equivalent of 1-2 candy bars.

Being lean is mostly diet. Watch Naked and Afraid, I know it’s a stupid reality show but all those people come back after a couple weeks of eating crickets and grass and they’ve almost all lost weight and look better/leaner. And fuck any idiot who tries to sell you on, “if you don’t eat enough, your body thinks you’re starving and holds even more fat!!!” That’s fatty cope and one google search for Holocaust victims will dispel that idea.

Attached: 1545456179702.jpg (500x550, 218K)

okay but post body

>b&r
>bpp

Attached: 1560744694828.jpg (515x544, 31K)

This is literally not you op, a simple google search confirms it.