18 YEAR OLD WARRIOR OHP 110 KG X 27 REPS

i cant extend my arms because i have no toracic and shoulder mobility but i havent pressing in 6 months

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ByU4VK9pYLg

this was after work

if i had RACK id be a press monster

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-214323_Video Player.jpg (1080x1920, 910K)

Is this the new Kyriakos Grizzly?

do u get sorre after workouts? i never get sore and wonder if it normal

Attached: 1537266184503.png (375x455, 49K)

yes i get sore...and im back to work so i will be in pain more often..the slave life, i dont get sore as before yet

живeли бpaтe

>mfw i could buy this braindead eurotrash's sister for like 3 grand

Attached: b7d.jpg (680x680, 32K)

>straps

Attached: 1564559623112.png (390x348, 125K)

all my brothers are dead or got caught
but im here still gettin it

i have my hands teared from yesterday rows and i look cool with them so why not wear

Man whats ur routine.

KOSOVO IS ALBANIA

>tryharding on Jow Forums

Attached: 1499903227106.jpg (500x600, 71K)

Kosovo je SHQIPERIA

i dont follow a routine specific i lift by feel, but usually always 6 reps and very fast explosive reps...lots of rest between sets

Thanks bruh, i just started lifting and wished i picked up the barbell 3 years ago. Btw this is my routine, wanna rate it and add inprovements

Attached: 11730F5D-4819-453A-834D-BC791BC39A0F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

and how bout it u r fucking mirin anyway, im pressing ur deadlift and u hatin it

itty bitty lil arms though. I'm his size. I'd fight him lmao. Probably get my ass kicked but I'd give it a shot.

>he took a photo of his ipad’s screen
summer can’t end soon enough

its good but too many exercises...i woul excel at one exercise pick one of each ecercise and do it all day, u mastrr the movement and u became a gos at it, pick rows and do row all day, all reps all sets, go heavy first light then u will see difference but if u making progress dont need to change i would change when no more progress, if you about to fuck a whore get a pump they love ir bro

its not the size of the muscle is how hungry they are

Unironically based and impressive, I think form nazis miss out on a lot of gains that can be made by going heavier and “cheating” a little, obviously this guy takes it to the extreme but you gotta respect it

Thats not summer, that's all your brain power turning protein into turd.

you don't say. To be fair though I'm 25.

Attached: IMG_20190819_101601192.jpg (3120x4160, 2.71M)

just relax bro lifting is about having fun anyway

Attached: basedbalkanbro.jpg (1080x1270, 781K)

I'm just hasslin ya man, you're doing great dude keep it up. Don't be afraid to fight anyone, even fights you'll lose.

just run a bro split u fukkin retard ur gonna over exhaust yourself running ur gay little routine

is it me or has this dude been 18 for about 3 years now

im 18 but if u said you are 17 or 16 you get banned

u mad becoz letme guess ur mom saw me liftin and now she wants my seed boy she mirin right, maybe ur girlfriend but u no girlfriend u cant fuck women small dick, post body show u worth post lift show ur strong post combat ability show who r u wont u talkin behind a screen u pussy if u ever come to where i live ull end up ass open in a street murderd fucked and ravaged like a litle kitten raped and dick cut off and imma write with your blood i die with my finger in the trigger and leave my blood in the asphalt unlike u pussy faggot gotta cut you neck infront your children so they learn qhere they belong i will make them my bitch i will fuck your surname and will fuck your already dead corpse grandma and eat her brain for gains im a fuckin animal in a jungle and ima smoke ur soul in a juul

If it's not a strict press, get the fuck out. Period, bitch.

u cant even do 27 reps with half the weight not even worse form LMAO keep crying and mirin stay small and weak

YUGOSLAVIA WILL RISE AGAIN, NIGGERS!!!

THATS BAD FORM NOOOOO

ok put 18 year old yourself and do better, if u do imma take off the mask and post adress and location and face, but u wont becoz u are SMALL MAD AND WEAK SMW, if i had a gym with racks i would fuck your mom there lol

Why do you half rep? I've only seen 2 vids but I can't tell if meme or what. Like my sociopath stepmom would say when I asked questions, "it's a good thing you are handsome."

You talk like a nigger and expect grown men to take your spastic "lifts" seriously? That is not an OHP, and you are not fully utilizing your shoulders and triceps. I don't give a fuck how much weight that is, the fact that you can't press it with good form means you can't actually handle the weight and use leg, core, and hip drive to complete your reps. Change the title of your video and stop pretending.

Attached: 1445823559157.jpg (500x313, 20K)

ZEROOOOO

half reps don't count faggot. If it does id be as "strong" as you. Keep deluding yourself twink

Why are you so proud of 27 reps at only 20% of your full ROM?

Seriously, even the same amount of weight at a full ROM only 10 times would be impressive, why cheat to get to a higher number of "reps" when doing a lesser amount of proper reps would be just as good? It would shut up critics and actually validate your points.

I am hunchbacked too and can easily extend my arms. In fact, OHP is one of the easiest exercises for me.

Balkan chad is just an elaborate russian disinformation and data harvesting troll.

Weight of plates is unknown and movements are literal suicide/express train to snap city.

Also, using the youtube links to info harvest demographic info of Jow Forums ahead of 2020 elections so targetted psyops are more effective.

Videos/channel gets deleted from youtube after the job is done.

Fuck you russia

Shoo shoo stupid jew

No one believes the Russia crap

Russia is not an enemy, but a friend and majority white (whiter than burgers)

Attached: 80FE18C7-6866-4506-9418-C268B8E8973C.jpg (750x576, 237K)

>Lifting is all about having fun anyways
Fucking based and needstobeadailyreminderpilled

love you gigachad
please don't ever leave us

fucking beast bro mirin hard

Seriously though, how much does russia pay you to shill this shit?

Attached: 20190819_195242.jpg (1080x1267, 392K)

Spotted one of the russians

I'd figure Russia's troll farms would be sneakier than this, it's really stupid obvious this whole "balkanchad" thing is. Threads always come on roughly same time everyday and outside those hours no one mentions this fucker

Wait. I also hate Israel and think it should be destroyed. Am I now a Muslim too?

Attached: E301C289-C0B7-4D93-819E-5FBDA634483E.jpg (570x400, 77K)

lol u cant even half rep ass 110 KG for a single rep otherwise post video or at least a screenshot of u doing it

U WONT LOL

So you lifted 110kg for ... zero reps LOL. I also watched your row video (you can thank me for the view) and again ... zero reps. You can’t lord your lifts over everyone if you aren’t doing even 50% of range of motion. If you are injured or disabled and can’t do lifts properly thats fine but don’t front that you are doing OHP because you aren’t.

Also you might want to fix your posture it is really bad and will take some time to fix your back looks like the convex bend of a spoon.

>You talk like a nigger and expect grown men to take your spastic "lifts" seriously? That is not an OHP, and you are not fully utilizing your shoulders and triceps. I don't give a fuck how much weight that is, the fact that you can't press it with good form means you can't actually handle the weight and use leg, core, and hip drive to complete your reps. Change the title of your video and stop pretending

Attached: 1566229486974.png (231x218, 9K)

Its not just balkanchad.

Part of psyops on online forums is tactic of purging other threads via spamming.

This is why theres sudden rushes of "test threads".
Real test threads are kinda like guys trading lewd baseball cards.

Russiam troll spamming = many threads being created at once.

It also coincides with general political bullshit posts (related).

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-181750_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 688K)

>So you lifted 110kg for ... zero reps LOL.

lets see you doing it for one rep

It's called an OVERHEAD press nigga

Attached: 1563724414310.jpg (349x344, 33K)

Answer me, faggot

please get on a 10k calorie diet

i do what i want lol how bout it ? stay mad small weak and gay LOÓOOL

im saving money because i want buy motorcycle...so i cant afford that much food, cost money and aint richh u know

He's attempting to hide but it's not working very well

cringe

My exact thoughts. Whats the point of doing this if you don't even do the
FULL RANGE OF MOTION
U
L
L

R
A
N
G
E

O
F

M
O
T
I
O
N

>FULL RANGE OF MOTION FULL RANGE OF MOTION FULL RANGE OF MOTION

Attached: 1566255681774.jpg (640x591, 96K)

Solid half-push press PR

Will do tomorrow cunt. And guess what? If I can ohp (full reps faggot) more than u, then I can definitely half rep more than you. Basic maths retard

you wont this tread will be archived and u will never appear again, WHY LIE ? be man and post now if u telling the true

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

Love u balkan chad

have sex

already left ur mommy prego lol she couldnt resist my seed she love my pumped delts

good shoulders but that form hurts to watch

it s a marketing meme from the yogurt industry

Why can't you extend your arms? I don't know what you mean by toracic. Thoracic? What do you mean you don't have thoracic? You have bad shoulder mobility? Can you strict form just the bar OHP?

ABSOLUTE FUCKING LEGEND

WOW AWESOME ROM DUDE

no not even the bar i cant extend my arms above my head idk why i was born like this

Oй cyкa cкaжи мнe шyткa, дa? Hихyя

Posting that pic makes me think you are 17 and retarded

Fair enough. If you have health care covered, by insurance or your country you should get that looked at. You're fit for someone as young as you. Keep it up

i have any of these, and idk how to explain but im not legal where im working so im not allowed to these the benefit is that i get more money, that if i was legal, its new job but has already jobs like that, i cant get a better job because i have no much education

i have none or noone of these idk how to tell on english but im not health covered lol so if i get stabbed im DONE

Lets see him doing it for one rep

Nauci engleski debilu

Because not everyone has a barbell in their room you virgin. Make a post tomorrow at 8pm est and I will post there. Remember this key word faggot: cuckster6969. Your delusion will soon come to an end

Attached: 20190730_005522540x466.jpg (540x466, 35K)

i dont need to learn that cucked lang lol fuck u bitch smd ur mom gonna teach me to eat pussy instead so together we eat ur sister out Faggot POST 110 KG X 27 OHP

no idea what time is where u live loool just make a youtube account and tag me i'll be checkin when free time

u better be posting 110 kg OHP strict from floor to shoulder for 27 reps otherwise YOU ARE GAY SMALL AND WEAK

mirin, are you natty also when doing your actual routine do you have a very limited ROM likei n the video?

> Doesn't understand the concept of eastern time zone
> Brainlet

It finally makes sense. Are you scared little boy? Make a thread at 8pm E A S T E R N time. Find the equivalent to ur time zone, if you can full rom ur hands up to ur keyboard that is. Pathetic

>110 kg OHP strict from floor to shoulder for 27 reps
Hey you didn't do that

yes im natty, i havent pressed in months, so when my body adapts again i may be doing more reps with heavier weight, it was just a test yes i use same rom

good job. Keep it up!

please make youtube videos on your nutrition and training, the fact you built that body with such low ROM makes me think you have secrets

u acting like u can lol

at least do 10 half reps witt 110 kg and ill be respecting

make a youtube video and tag me its easier you have all time in the world lol

or u SCARY MOVIE BRO ?

what a redpill

no secret, just being forced to work from young age, and always enjoying lifting rocks or wheels as kid, im naturally strong even as a malnourised boy i could beat grown ass teens, my nutrition is just eat whatever i have lol no secret i smoke and drink a lot but im doing less im saving money and taking care more of my body

i enjoy posting because people get mad i dont care about fitness bulshit lmao, also i cant even talk english and u wont understand my motherlang its no secret what i do, its just a hobbi

so it's just enjoy lifting and do it as much as possible? anyway keep lifting giga

yes i do it for fun only, lift as much as your body lets you do

lmao i came in here expecting to say you're using fake weights and couldn't press that weight. i forgot your dogshit range of motion, this is totally believable

Attached: 1564671934917.png (378x357, 81K)

I'm 90% sure english is your first language and you're using fake broken english cause your scared of getting doxed.

God Eastern Europeans should be genocided, fucking pale gypsy nigger. Fucking quarter rep faggot

>pale gypsy nigger

decide hes pale, gypse or a nigger, you cant be those at the same time

what kind?