Muscular build

>muscular build
>perfectly straight teeth

This is humanity in it's natural state before corruption by society. This man is probably 10x healthier than the average obese American.

Attached: 1566142601838[1].webm (600x338, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kalahari-meerkats.com/fileadmin/files/guides/Bushmen_light.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably. He's living his life in the way that humans evolved to live. People out there probably has never even heard of "cancer".

I’d rather be a fat American than a nigger

lmao this kid is a goldfish stuck in a human child's body

Do you know where HIV is traced from?

Let's not get carried away now.

This particular man? Probably healthier. He exhibits good teeth and jaw development from a proper diet, as do most in his tribe very likely.

But, I'm betting that most are dealing with severe medical problems stemming from lack of access to basic healthcare. Life expectancy is also not very long, I'd imagine.

His life is also very hard. Fighting and struggling for food every day. There's a beauty to it. The simple lifestyle that we were evolved to live. Is he happier than us? Maybe. Maybe not. We'll never truly be able to understand.

dude lives under trees and wears rags and beads but guaranteed he is more happy than anyone on this entire website

Fucking chimps

Why don't white people live in the wilderness anymore? Was it jews?

Attached: 20190701_205339.jpg (1600x1066, 904K)

>This man is probably 10x healthier than the average obese American.
When they are 20-40 yes, but their lifespans are shorter than ours or rather, we have extended our lifespans and eliminated natural threats the he will have to deal with in his mid to late 40s

>Why don't white people live in the wilderness anymore?
Lack of wilderness in western europe, in the east you likely to not last winter.

lmao

Cia niggers labs, not Africa.
It got spread there because they have no contraceptives +sex tourism.

Jarawa. He is probably 5 feet tall as well.

just lol

Varg does.

Hunter gatherers tended to be around 5'10 as Native Americans funny enough. Ponce de Leon's as well as other records indicate they tended to be taller than European settlers in the beginning.

(((civilization))) was forced upon us by semites and spiritual semites

Haven't a clue what society this guy lives in but lets assume he is a hunter/gatherer, like the Kalahari bushmen. Their average lie expectancy is 45-50 years and only 10% of their men are >60 yoa. Most common causes of death are respiratory disease and Malaria.
In the west, say in the United States, the average life expectancy is around 79-80 yoa. We have medicines to treat respiratory disease. And for this one example of a guy you show with straight teeth I'm sure there are dozens more that have bucked teeth.
So what is it about these people you idealize? Cultural purity? Traditionalism?
(kalahari-meerkats.com/fileadmin/files/guides/Bushmen_light.pdf)

Attached: 1543375440331.webm (240x426, 2.96M)

You are fucking retarded. Cancer has been around since humanity. I bet you dont even know what causes cancer.

>Major civilizations occurred in China, Mesopotamia, Egypt, and the Indus valley between 2200-3000 BCE
>Judaism starts as a religion in 1500 BCE and only in the middle east
Yup. It must have been the jews, you bigoted moron.

In the 1990s, 1/20 americans has cancer. Today it’s 1/3. Splain dat

what’s the difference, you guys have a literal fat nigger Americans can as a president, there is none

70 years is too long.

This is Jow Forums, dont try to be reasonable here.

>Cultural purity? Traditionalism?
yes? What fucking use is living a worthless boomer life for 80 years? Look at that goddamn jungle nigger. Look at how happy and healthy he is with his little niglet. And then compare this to the American domesticated monkey creature that doesn't even have a family.
agriculture lead to civilization and ultimately the degeneration and domestication of modern peoples

Attached: varg skyrim.jpg (1024x671, 96K)

Jarawa, similar to the Sentinelese. From the Andaman Islands. I believe they are 'pygmy.' Interesting genetics and are among the darkest people in the world.

Kill niggers lmao

Attached: 7A109625-4D15-446B-B1C0-761C0DA8BEA4.jpg (1024x885, 146K)

Let's be real. He's probably happier than most Jow Forums users and definitely the vast majority of American wageslaves. Americans take weeks off of work to go fishing. This guy goes fishing for dinner.

>eating pigs

I thought he was cool until he said this

he means wild boars, or feral pigs
there are no "pigs" that can sustain themselves in the wild
and if there are they are vastly diffrent that the mass produced ones

>Do you know where HIV is traced from?
Vaccines, which came from monkeys used for said vaccines
SV40 is another one

yet not a single native european civilization
civilization was imported to europe via the middle east then spread via judeo-christianity

that fella is way more human than all of us, you ignorant bunch of pricks
literally work just enough to live, and spend the rest of your time interacting socially with everyone around you
no jew traps, no ((social movements)), no bullshit
just human

if he eats warthog then that is cool
if he eats mutant, domesticated bredpig like the "civilized world" does, not cool

based

fucking lol

based
read Kaczynski if you haven't already
redpill me on pigs user

>no jew traps, no ((social movements))
These are often the same, sadly.

except they dont age as fast as we do so ur just coping at this point

sauce on vid?

cell phones