Hotel gym - Excercises/routine

Another day on the road another hotel gym.

What can i do as a good substitution to hip thrusts and deadlifts?

Dumbbells only go to 50lbs.

Jow Forums fucking sucks to today.
5 threads about "cumbrain" (have never heard term used so much)
2 balkanchad
3-4 threads with trump
4 race baiting threads
3 "high test" threads

Russian trolls are out in full force tonight.

Attached: Adobe_20190819_190015.png (1414x1516, 2.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratus_anterior_muscle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hip thrusts
Fuck the receptionist
>deadlifts
I dont know, figure something out with the cable machine

>Fuck the receptionist

Married and wife is carrying my baby.
Besides that, just had sex yeaterday before i left, dont want to reset my 7 day no cum test boost streak.

>figure something out with the cable machine

Was actually thinking same thing. Depending on how heavy weight goes. May deadlift or do curls into ohp with straight bar.

Was thinking now may be a good time to test "assisted squats".
Gonna load 50lb dbs on shoulders and squat till failure. Then dropset to bodyweight till failure. Then use cable machine to "assist" with 50lbs of upward pull.
Curious what doing assisted squats to failuee will do to me.

Attached: MGSV-TPP-Sneaking-Suit-Snake-Play-Arts-1.jpg (340x723, 33K)

>dumbbells only go to 50lbs

At least they have dumbbells. Seems rare that there are any free weights at all.

that cable machine is literally all you need. you can hip thrust using that bar attachment, as well as back extensions/romanian deadlifts

Fuck yeah
Was walking around and found the pool.

Attached: Adobe_20190819_200544.jpg (1154x2456, 627K)

Join an anytime fitness if you travel alot. They are everywhere and will likely be within 10 min of your hotel. Alternatively, make more money. Higher end hotels have full gyms.

Anytime fitness is my home gym.
I love it because 24/7.
But im usually in a city for 2-5 days at a time.

Ive been to orange theory classes in foreign cities.

I typically get hotel based on distance to onsite location. I prefer to walk to work rather than drive unless its fucking Minnesota in February.

I dont pay for hotel, company does.
Usual hotel cost is like ~150-300 a night depending on city. Usually hilton, marriots, etc when downtown (work for large companies).

This time im in an extended stay suite in middle of an industrial park close to airport. Finding good (protein rich) food is also burden.

Attached: Adobe_20190819_202508.png (2036x1036, 3.41M)

>Finding good (protein rich) food is also burden.
just bring like 10 cans of tuna

I eat tuna in the office 3x a week.
Try to limit it because muh Mercury
I'd rather eat deenz.

Also, would have to check luggage. For a 2-3 day engagement I usually just bring a carry on+backpack

I stopped bringing bulk bags of almonds after getting stopped 3x in a row and then one TSA guy told me that the almonds are what's triggering additional security screenings.
If I put cans of meat in my backpack it'd get real old explaining to the 300lb overweight tsa agent that I'm carrying 10 cans of tuna because 1) I hate myself that much and 2) im trying to lean bulk and cut at the same time

What do you do for a living BB?

>Cut and lean bulk at the same time
Is this working for you? Been bloatmaxxing for a few months and need to lose some flab but I'm addicted to the gains on my lifts

In short...
Companies pay me to go in, learn their business. Assess, investigate, and analyze their automation and data transfer capabilities.
Find the bottlenecks whether they be technology/infastructure, process, or people.
Compile into a report.
Present to the CIOs and VPs where they currently are, where they want/need to be, how long it will take to get there, and how much money they need to pay me to make their problems go away.

"Technology Consulting"

Then theres the ocassional training on product usage which is really just a vehicle towards selling more services (if they are paying for training, its because they dont know product/technology...cheaper and faster to pay me to set them up right and have their people use my work as best practice/template for future processes going forward)

Not OP, but if I don't want mercury poisoning can I just eat canned chicken instead?

Nice.

Bulgarian Split Squats, brother. Lean forward into sprinters start to emphasize glutes. Straight up and down emphasize quads

1 leg glute bridge w 50 lb DB on hips is decent replacement for hip thrust

It's a lil crossfit-tier, but check out single leg stiff leg DB deadlift. Scott herman and Scooby have vids on it.

Been losing a bit of fat while gaining on lifts.
(See last frame of June compared to August)

Its a delicate balance though.
Protein supplements and bcaas are a must for recovery.
Watermelon is god tier for cittruline supplementation, water intake, and relatively low cal.

If i have a super heavy lift day without proper calorie or sleep intake, can drag alot more than when eating at bulk level.
Bottled fruit smoothies are a life saver for days where wake up feeling like i was hit by a truck (helps to restore glycogen stores).

I take glucose tablets with me to gym for cardio and lifting sessions to keep glocuse levels up while keeping overall calorie consumption down.

Eating around 1500cal a day but still progressing well on cardio/HIIT endurance and strength training.

Attached: 20190815_160726.png (1042x1908, 2.37M)

Hip thrusts are gay, don't do them. Try single-leg deads with the DBs if you have to.

Look for something like Lyle McDonald's basic machine workout and use their machines when you have to. The do the DBs for what you can, and up the reps.

You "could" adapt main lifts with dumbbells and do a higher volume, lower intensity as a deload week.
I usually do an upper body circuit training like routine with whatever i can find then finish it chest/arms/shoulders pump work.
For legs, high intensity elliptical or stationary bike and count that as cardio too, because fuck legs.

>the almonds are what's triggering additional security screenings.
This is what happens when you activate your almonds before boarding.

Put some dumbbells underneath the end of the treadmill so it's properly positioned for deadlifting.
Add some dumbbells on top of the treadmill (lengthwise obviously, to reduce chance of slippage).

Or just do single-leg deadlifts.

Deadlifts with shit ROM
Whatever the fuck 50kg is (x2)

Attached: Deadlift (1).webm (720x1280, 1.18M)

Sand on bench and do it at a deficit. Do duck lunges, pistol squats, slow step up, bulgarian split squats, with the dumb bells.

Heavy unilateral punch (30kg).

Attached: Heavypunch.webm (720x1280, 1.12M)

Drop set lighter punch (25kg)

Attached: Punchlight.webm (720x1280, 1.82M)

Unilateral cable exensions (25kg)

Attached: Pull.webm (720x1280, 1.54M)

Memepulls

Attached: Facepulls.webm (720x1280, 1.07M)

Wtf am I looking at ?
Dude get a haircut

Attached: 1502549695052.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

You are going to fuck your shoulder doing exercises like this, at heavy weights, with form like that. It may not be today, it may not be next month, or this year, but this will take a toll on your body and you are going to look back and regret not leaving your ego at the door and doing lighter weights and focusing on your form.

I hope you read this post, too, because when the time comes, you're going to think "That fucking guy on the internet was right."

Working on serratus which is basically the racing stripes of the upper body.

"The serratus anterior is occasionally called the "big swing muscle" or "boxer's muscle" because it is largely responsible for the protraction of the scapula — that is, the pulling of the scapula forward and around the rib cage that occurs when someone throws a punch."
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratus_anterior_muscle

Punching with cable machine and decently high weight is great core workout.
Also teaches you how to ground yourself and apply force forward better.

Attached: lwoDtuqwb-P5WOFhpud-PATqni57tTsEgyMahrYLuWM.jpg (525x628, 46K)

I exclusively use dbs for chest presses. Up to 70ln dbs now.
Was working on shoulder reinforcement, front delt, pecs, and tricep for months before attempting this.

Largest impediment i feel in this exercise is in counteracting the backward/rotation force on my core.

My side delt is actually having DOMS at the moment but didnt feel it at all during this.
Majority of arm work is on triceps, pecs, and front delt it feels.

I am curious what issues and gotchas you are warning me about though. I dont want to fuck myself up.

lol fuck off bald whitoid

N

Split stance or single leg romanian deadlifts & high rep bulgarian split squats should have you covered.

Your ass has noticeably improved. Get a haircut, then I'll let you top.