Anyone else lift at 3am?

Anyone else lift at 3am?

Attached: Yovanna-Ventura.jpg (615x623, 51K)

>low quality thread/w thot no#28419395 of the day
POST BODY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!
Remember to timestamp it too

That is my body?

no im not autistic and can go at normal times like a normal person

Who hurt you

Yes
I am lazy as fuck and wait till the last minute so 3 am work out half asleep

Dilate.

Show us your tits

No, but I usually start working around 9 or 10 pm

yeah, i dont like working out when the gym is crowded

Who else is 5am master race?

He's right though

>no timestamp
Sure faggot

Who else here splits it through the day?
I go for a run at sunrise, cool off by walking my dog, and lift later in the morning/afternoon depending on schedule. Feels like the optimum schedule for me.

Attached: 1553700862040.jpg (752x1024, 71K)

Nice plebbit response. Gtfo with your low quality bullshit

Attached: fasd1.jpg (980x986, 110K)

I lift at 3:05:25am like a non faggot

Waking up at 4 am and going to sleep at 8 pm is the optimal sleep schedule attuned to human chemical rhythms. However keeping a firm sleeping schedule is difficult.

The closest to overnight lifting I've done is some simple arm stuff at around 7am. But without food I would shake and eventually lost motivation due to sleeping habits

I used to do 4am, but then my gym closed down.

Used to when I went to planet fatness, got a home gym and started working out at midnight after, do it in the morning now though.

Hey mods why is this underage ban evader still here

Human sleep schedules cycle with seasons. Maintaining an optimum routine is not natural but does have benefits. As long as you get your hours and you avoid blue lights (which inhibit melatonin production) you will be just a good as someone who sleeps at 8 and rises and 4.

I start my full body daily at 7:30 pm and end at 10 which usually fucks up me getting to the shower in time before I should sleep for work

Yeah I go to 24 fitness at late am while I'm tweaked as fuck on shards, its awesome cuz theres no cucks taking up the machines and I have almost unlimited limitless enegery from the tweak.

How to be an incel 101

elaborate

he literally is not wrong

post body

This.

Is this /nightwalk/ but for the people who go to the gym?

My gym isn't open 24 hours :/
Besides, having a full stomach ruins my workouts so I gotta do it early on. That way I can just shovel after that.