Supplements

has Jow Forums tried:

Inulin?
Curcumin?
Hydrolised Collagen Peptides?

is T Nation a good source for supplement info? (for the supplements it isn't selling of course)

Attached: images (20).jpg (300x300, 9K)

for me it's
>L-Argenine
>sunflower lecithin
>Magnesium-3
>Pygeum
>Multivitamins

Why is herbalife shit so expensive? My good friend put me on to try some and I said I like it and I would buy some from him. It's like 2.5x the price of every other brand.

Don't do it you fucking idiot

What do I tell them then? I asked them about how to make money doing it and everything so now I seem interested

>>L-Argenine
>>sunflower lecithin
>>Pygeum
Does this shit work for cum?

>Inulin
Inulin has a 100% GFR. It's excreted so readily that it's used to measure kidney function.You can add it to food to improve the fiber content, but it doesn't do anything for you.

Fish Oil (sports research)
Magnesium Chelate (Bio Schwartz)
D3 (Nature Made)
K2 (sports research)
Garlic Extract (nature's bounty)
Ashwagandha (Health thru nutrition)
Turmeric Curcumin (nature's nutrition)

Look at amazon reviews, and look for USP and GMP stamps.

>6 pack on Monday
>20 mg hydros on Tuesday
>3 lines of coke on Wednesday
>50 mg Vyvyanse on Thursday
>2 g phenibut on Friday
>150 mcg on Saturday
>5 g creatine on Sunday

Honestly thinking about taking the creatine out and replacing it with molly, I think it's fucking with my mental health

Just say you're not interested if you aren't. Don't make personal decisions because you feel obligated by the other person. He's a sales rep. His job is to make you feel obligated, regardless if he's your friend or not. Get your supplements from Bulk Supplements. They have good quality shit for low prices. I've been using them for 5 years and can't complain. Do your research on WebMD or something similarly credible with studies to back their claim

>phenibut
I sure hope this is a LARP, that stuff isn't even that great and it'll really mess you up.

>replace creatine with molly
I think your mental health was already fucked m8

>tfw i have to take onions lecithin cuz allergic to sunflower oils
yea, i've been taking the lecithin daily for like 2 weeks and every single time i jizz its like the biggest cumshot ive ever had prior to doing it, even if i just came like 2 hours ago

Works for all, impossible to source from food, best return of investment
- Testosterone (enanthate, cypionate, propionate)

Works for most, very difficult to source from food, humble return of investment:
- Creatine monohydrate

Work only on specific circumstances and can be (easily) sourced from food, dubious/no return of investment:
- Vitamins and minerals (if clinically deficient)
- Whey (if can't cook/read food labels)
- Fish oil/Omega3 (optional, if can't eat fish/flax)
- Caffeine (optional, if can't drink coffee/energy drinks)
- Melatonin (optional, if you have sleep issues AND you're sensitive to external melatonin)

I'll leave any other PWO/pump enhancement ingredients, SARMs and any other substance originally designed for other objective (i.e Sildenafil for pump/vascularity and other broscience research) up to the interested party, no judgement.

>t-nation
IMO is extremely biased. I use examine.com

You need money to build and maintain a pyramid business.
It's not like the product is bad, but best case scenario it'd be on par with mainstream brands.

BASED AND HIGH PILLED

I'm about to start lifting again, I'm 30 days clean from opiate withdrawal, I'm 24 yo 5"10 weigh like 135, I been addicted for 4 years and I heard it gives you really low test, it was bad towards end, its like my dick was always asleep.

Can someone start me off? I'm gonna sign up for the gym in the next few days, but idk how to bulk cause I have no hunger
I'm scared the opiates fucked up my brains dopamine systems and test.

Your brain chemistry should be able to balance itself out. The body has a good way of healing itself on it's on, don't sweat it dude. I was addicted to meth, oxys, and alcohol. I've been sober for over a year now. I used AA and NA initially, but found that it just made me think about sobriety all of the time instead of just living life. Grats on your 30 days dude, I know that shit is tough. Stick with it. I quit at 24 myself. Get into hiking and do a compound lift routine accompanied with calisthenics. Yoga is awesome too. I wish I could hang with you and show you the ropes. Best of luck user, sincerely

Herbalife is a pyramid scheme. The only way members sustain themselves is by making more people distributors. Most people will be pushed to take on more shitty inventory to maintain their status, then finally collapse in debt.

The actual products are mediocre and overpriced so they make $$$ for people upstream as people downstream guilt friends and family into buying overpriced shit

>is T Nation a good source for supplement info?

Not really. I'd look at ergo-log.com

>Why are a pyramid scheme's products pricey?
Buy some Shakeology while you're at it.

that shit is great tho

It's more habit forming than it is enjoyable. It's the nicotine of weird internet drugs.

Thanks for that bro, yeah I managed to wean from pills to poppy tea to finally kratom. Fucking nice on the 1 year! Be vigilant for the "just do it one more time bro" thoughts its gotten me back so many times.

Yeah I was thinking its time to try to reboot my system somehow what better way then food and exercise.
What's the difference between yoga and just stretching

>addicting
For me it has very subtle effects and I usually cant really notice much change.

Kratom on the other hand will addict your ass if you ever take it consecutively.

Get off the kratom as soon as possible. You don't want to replace one addiction with another. I cold turkeyed it in rehab with medical supervision, fucking sucked but was worth it. I would look into doing it with medical supervision and doing it quickly. Yoga is stretching and working out combined(honestly a horrible way of explaining it, just try a few classes and see what you think). I recommend it because it's a class environment and you could use it as a social outlet to meet healthy people. Jiu jitsu classes are also good for this

>Kratom on the other hand will addict your ass
Literally does nothing for me. I feel a little tingly for a minute and that's it, even when I take like 2 grams.

No I'm off the kratom already it was my last opiate used. 30 days so far, kratom is sketch because it works on both dopamine and serotonin so it has ssri effects, the withdrawals make your brain feel so fucked for long after. I literally just laid in bed for a month.

What effect does weed have on gains? Just smoking at night now to sleep but I wanna stop that too

You need to load the creatine, dont take less.
Take more! Just add molly for Sundays

2g is low dose, 5g is standard dose and you need to take it on an empty stomach.
Potent kratom with low tolerance is equivalent strength to oxy .

Don't do it bros I'm warning youu