Did you make it Jow Forums?

Have you become the man you wanted to be?

Attached: DCFC8FB7-ED98-4B7D-9FF3-71825C99779B.jpg (678x710, 45K)

gettin there

No.

I never will be, but I will get closer every day

all that changed is now im a racist

Not even remotely close.

Oddly enough, I think the self-hatred just got strong enough to motivate me to grind til death. I literally can't stop being productive for a second, I'll remember cringe.

Came here to post this

impossible for me

I'm a 5'4" manlet, 26 years old, khv

I just try and take life one day at a time, and try not to stay depressed.

Based

I don't really know what kind of man I want to be besides wanting to have a nice body. I don't really have any long term goals beyond that and it scares me.

fpbp

fpbp

>I literally can't stop being productive for a second
>posting on a horse hentai appreciation forum

The worst part is that I'm close to 30 now and nowhere closer to getting a gf than I was 10 years ago. It's not even the bit about having someone for companionship, its really that at this point I'm so old that even if I were to have a kid right this very second, by the time they're in their 20s I'll likely be in my 60s and will be too old and feeble to really be able to live it up like I can with my dad who had me when he was in his 20s and is still young enough to get around without issue and his mind is still sharp.

>be doesn't know I'm currently choking down an enormous gainzmeal while tab!etposting

based

I will make it when i am happy with the man in the mirror and have a wife and family of my own. Unironically tired of fucking around and wanna swallow the wholesome life pill

Attached: 1556730855409.png (1920x1200, 3.03M)

jesus fuck that pic

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Dude my Grandpa is in his 70s and and doesn't look it at all because he's /farmerstrong/. I also know a dude in his 50s that married a hot 30 year old and has two kids with her. Half this game is your mindset desu

we're all gonna make it lads

Attached: 1500951571964.png (511x511, 31K)

Give me 1 year, in the past year I've acheived:
>1/2/3/4
>Straight A's
>Self confidence
>Got ride of depression without pills or therapy
>Oneitis became my gf
>Summer position that strongly relates ti my career
Only thing I dont have much of is $$, gotta graduate for that

No, but I'm certainly becoming a better version of myself every day.

I almost had it all
I held the world in my hands, my brothers
I was gonna be a dad and live a nice life with my cute little wife
Now I'm all alone and just hurting and I'm so cold inside

Attached: 1555655689200.jpg (800x600, 63K)

trust me, I know /farmerstrong/ - both my grandads were honest-to-god farmers, one was born in the 30s and lived in a community of sharecroppers growing up, it was grow your food or starve. Other grandad worked with livestock, both of them were in the military. Grandad on my dad's side passed away last year, he was still sharp mentally but physically declined fast, needed to use a cane for the last 6 months or so of his life, was 85 IIRC.. Other granded is also 85 and I'm starting to see similar signs and it's killing me.

>tfw dad said he had a dream the other night of my grandmom saying "look who decided to visit! and it was my grandad at the table

Anywhoo - /farmerstrong/ is real, but I firmly believe unless you are in real poverty, no one grows up being /farmerstrong/ anymore, no one is on average as tough mentally or physically as the last generation

Attached: 450e555df8d97e7985baa13c4189433b.jpg (236x272, 14K)

Nice fuckin work dude

Stay strong man. Cant imagine the pain

Thanks friend
I'm trying really hard
But it's hard when everything around you, even the nonmaterial things, remind you of all the times you used to be really genuinaly happy because you had something going right for once in your shitty pathetic life

How long has it been? How long were you together?

>no one is on average as tough mentally or physically as the last generation
Definitely. But the nice part is the bar is so low with unironic soibois that it's not hard to just blast past average dudes. Strong men like our grandfathers built this comfy life for us, we owe it to them to push ourselves as much as we can - even though we may never struggle like they did, we can still make them proud and let them know everything they did was worth it.

stop doing shit for others and do it for you

A good 5 weeks now, our 4th anniversary was gonna be in Sep 10

i've lost count of how many times i tried and quit

not giving up yet but dammit man how can one cunt be so daft; at least i'm set on not smoking anymore.

I'm thinking on starting martial arts or something that will teach me discipline because god knows i need that.

Attached: 1387501385577.png (250x250, 97K)

dont give up nigga
i've managed to fuck multiple women and i'm a 5'5 manlet with a crooked nose and a meh jawline

Im sorry to hear that bro. Thats really rough and i couldnt even begin to imagine. Stay strong brother

Thanks, brother
My only wish now is that what has happend to me never happens to any of you guys
I'll endure the pain by myself for my brothers

>42
No

Same.

>implying I wanted to become a man

Attached: peter pan.jpg (660x510, 33K)

Workin on it!

Jow Forums body, career is decent but learning new skills to upgrade. Turbomanlet but still got a hot gf

No. I'm 35, and I just started having immobilizing panic attacks and depression. I feel like I've failed everyone in my life. Every bad or shitty thing I've ever done has come to the forefront and now sits on top of me and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm drowning in guilt. In the words of a band I used to listen to in High school...

>every shitty thing that I've ever done, waits for me, underneath the wool of the covers

jew

I'm tired

This.

>got offered a full time job at a place I genuinely want to work
>decent salary
>in a city with friends who I really enjoy hanging out with
>not nearly as fit as I want to be, but working on it, skinnier then I was in high school so big victory

Things ain’t so bad Jow Forums Hope y’all are doing well

Attached: C5D7C473-9381-499A-A137-DA45A04AE8EF.jpg (724x800, 119K)

crooked nose meaning it's bent to one side, looks like it's broken
maybe some bitches like that i dont know

>carz bedsheet
underage confirmed

Stay strong man. My wife and I were together for 5 years. She had a ton of issues she never told anyone about. Being told by the woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with that she never loved you, is the heaviest thing I've ever tried to lift. It hurts, boys.

>only 35
>giving up
lol

>made good friends last Fall after being a social recluse for almost 5 years
>got a gym membership for the first time in 8 years last Summer.
>lost 50lbs by exercising and dieting
>found a decent job with plenty of time off to workout and do volunteer work
>better guitar player now since I've been jamming with my new friend who's a drummer
>currently saving money for uni next year
>still no gf

Yea, sadly i didnt bother thinking about a career or place to live.

I'm a late as fuck bloomer but yeah I finally figured it out at 25. I had all my t's crossed except for money management, then it registered to me when I saw my first comma in the savings account. Feels awesome. I'll never stop trying to improve myself, but I'm happy with what I have accomplished and who I have become.

It's hard to tell if I have or not. I'll let you guys decide.
> started seriously body building 4 months ago
> beer belly gone, replaced by muscle
> used to look like a holocaust survivor, now look normal, or someone that lifts
> 6' so technically not a manlet
> 160 lbs, pretty lean but muscular
> 1pl8 ohp
> 2pl8 bench
> 3pl8 dl
> 2.5 pl8 squat
> 1.5 pl8 pendlay row x 10
> have a gf now who cooks for me and always compliments my muscles
> tells me I'm strong and smart, feels good
> have a high paying job that I enjoy
It feels like I made it, but I don't want to plateau. I want to keep going. I want to be bigger, stronger, richer, have a hotter gf, etc. I'm certainly addicted to the drive

>STILL can't find a non-retail job a year after graduating.

Wat do?

Th-thanks

trying to get there bros but the loneliness is killing me inside

Attached: 1552093695526.gif (696x478, 1.51M)

yeah but the world is fucked so what was the point

Oh man. I'm so sorry that this happend to you, brother
That does seem really harsh
How long ago was the seperation?

No, doesn't look like ill make it, you guys go on without me

Attached: 1565559400773.jpg (457x396, 18K)

in some ways yeah
in some other ways, I'm halfway there
>never give up

About a year. Had gotten fat during the relationship, dropped 70 pounds and still losing. 5'10 prince of manlets 200 currently, 175ish goal then bulk. Heed my advice bros. Tinder thots are easy, but the thrill is fleeting, and won't actually make you happy.

No... I am better than like 2 years ago. If everything goes right by this time next year I should have made it or be so damn close to it that I count it as having made it

Sorry for your pain, man. Be a good person and the best man you can be in their honor. Wishing you and yours the best, fren.

Pray for me.

I may be schizo or something but I feel like I was meant for something bigger. As of of now I’m just a grad student in a STEM field but I want to do something meaningful. I want to get on TV or something was thinking I’d try and follow the path of the Bugez and do pro wrestling.

Sorry man
We're all gonna make it, brother

I never thought I would make it to be a man, but if I did I just wanted to be happy. As I grew up, I learned that was never meant to be, so I'm doing the next best thing and working on being useful

No and I don't think i ever will be. My life has only gotten worse since the end of my childhood and in retrospect that wasn't even that great. I'm too fundamentally broken and was too abused by people who should have been there for me and was never taught what I was supposed to be taught about life. I feel less than human most of the time, like my presence is just revolting in and of itself. I want to give up and either let myself just die or maybe kill myself most days. All I want is a normal life and to be happy with that but I guess I wasn't meant for it.

Attached: 1541512982789.jpg (867x881, 262K)

This hit way too close

I've got the body and job and friends and most of good stuff. Just want a warm female body next to me and some meaningful relationship with >her.

t. KHV at 24.5 in Chad body

Makes me hate myself that I push through most things in life without problem, doing grueling workouts day after day lifting these weights that normies can only dream of, while simple act of approaching girl makes me shiver and scared.

Pic related is me.

Attached: me.jpg (720x540, 42K)

What the fuck lmao. Just fuck a hundred white prostitutes + another hundred more in thailand and then you install tinder in tokyo or seoul and get yourself prime bishes for free. You train yourself nigga.

I must have fucked over 300 prositutes in my life, +50 natty lays.

>24
>Just passed my first year of working a job after years of being a NEET or losing a job after a few months
>Have $20k saved up
>Getting Jow Forums and becoming more aesthetic
>On the road to getting my license and a car
>Going to uni next year
>Lost virginity last year (and made her cum on my first go and many others after)

Sometimes I feel that I don't give myself enough credit, but I've come a long way in the last year. Once my self esteem issues go away, I'll start dating for real.

>

how do i find non-std ridden prostitutes in california tho

user we are men. You can’t change what you were dealt but you can make the best out of it. Be the best version of yourself that you can be and find happiness in yourself. We can all make it.

>california
Its over user. Come to germany and enjoy weekly tested 9.5/10 eastern europe whores for literally 30 bucks. Legal.

Attached: Rotlichtviertel-in-Duisburg.jpg (1200x800, 226K)

user I want you to go to the bars this weekend solo. Sit down in the middle and order a drink. Talk to whoever sits next to you. I don’t care if it’s a guy or girl, I don’t care if you need three beers to say something casual. You are a dime piece and shouldn’t be afraid.

No but every day I make sure I do something that will improve myself. Whether that be going to school, lifting or doing bjj or all three it makes me a better person every day

This is just a long-winded version of the "just be yourself" platitude. Fuck you.

I’ve already made it more than I ever thought I could and I’m only 26.

I had pretty much made peace with the fact that I wasn’t cut out for the real world and anticipated being lost after college.

Somehow I landed 9/10 gf and a great job that gives me some sort of purpose. I still have no friends, but having money and soon to be a family is all I need.

Attached: 9190BCE5-9C5C-43F4-A393-EE7F4537BCEA.jpg (800x450, 50K)

But I don't want senseless sex, I want a wife material and kids.
I haven't been there in months, but I'll go with my buddies and go around club and try get some talk with the locals even though I despise clubs and drinking. The thing is, small talk ain't a problem for me and bantering, but romancing a girl makes me scared like I was going into war.

Ngmi

I get that too. Look at yourself in the mirror, you have a great body my guy. Just know that any girl talking to you is probably spilling her own spaghetti. I feel like you could physically grab some sloot and just put her in your lap and she would be happy to be there.

I am aware, but kinda hard to grasp it since I was always the underdog in my earlier years who blew his chances with girls because I was nervous and scared. Somehow it's kinda hard to believe that someone wants me even though I am a model to normies.

I shall try it user, don't wanna die alone without lady on my side/with only God at my side.

2plate bench at 160 in 4 months? not bad

Nope he says be the best version of yourself. He didn't say embrace your shitty situation.

Well, I graduated from a top uni, played four years of college football (tore both of my ACLs), joined a frat and made tons of bros, and got a paid internship in my career field right after graduation. Only problem? I’m lonely as fuck. My bros are gone (different cities, different states), I’m single as fuck (never been in a relationship) and what few friends I had in HS are afk. Doesn’t help I’m getting fuck all matches on tinder and bumble and a girl that I used to like in HS ghosted me after I invited her for drinks.

Attached: 77807B7A-9D7A-4F92-878F-883AEEC99644.jpg (600x478, 47K)

>Hot girlfriend years younger than me, plan to marry.
>Making 205k/year
>31
>Now that everything else is settled, focusing on getting fit.

I think I made it.

Other test

No, and I have known Jow Forums since Zyzz wasnt compost and lord of skateboard squats was here.

Attached: Scoobyjew.jpg (307x432, 46K)

>Somehow I landed 9/10 gf and a great job that gives me some sort of purpose.
>Somehow
Explain please, these things don't just happen overnight.

I'm 26 too, still struggling a bit but geen going to the gym consistently the past 3 months and already feeling a lot better about myself.
Still not making a whole lot of money but I recently paid off my student debt and been thinking of going to get a motorcycle license.
My big issue is meeting people, luckily I get some practice at the gym with group training but still, I feel like there's a shell around me that prevents me from getting close to anyone.

Other than that, I'm working hard at the gym and that makes me feel good.

I am in a much better position than I thought I would be years ago. Currently, I am a mental health registered nurse. Planning on going back to be a mental health nurse practitioner next year. Maybe after that I will feel like I have made it...

This.
>lost 15 kg
>built loads of muscle
>became much more self-confident, no longer afraid to make mistakes or get rejected
>before I was depressed and the days just blurred into another with nothing ever changing, now someone even described me as ambitious last week
>genuinely happy sometimes
And yet... as much as I´m trying to integrate myself into a community and find friends, I haven´t had much success yet. Same goes for women, I could fuck whores off tinder now but I think I´d just fall back into being a jaded asshole if I did lose my virginity with anyone that I didn´t genuinely like the company of at this point. Oh well.

>have a hotter gf
>I'm certainly addicted to the drive
Be careful. The limit for bigger, stronger, richer is fairly high, you can pretty much always be "better" in some way in regards to those. But with "hotter gf" you really have to think carefully about what you can actually realistically achieve. Don´t be the guy who leaves his average looking gf that actually loves him for some hot slut and ends up with nothing a year down the line.
The prettier they are, they more entitled they become.

user why did you have to go and post this..?.

Attached: panickingkermit.jpg (480x480, 13K)

Physically yes
Mentally i’m at the worst i’ve ever been

>tell myself I don't need women since I'm incompatible with society
>barely able to admit that it's a lie to cope with the loneliness and desire for family

Someone tell me that as I get fitter, my confidence will help me get out of this hole.

In some regard, yes. In some, getting there. In some, I'm the complete opposite.

Bless ya become the new Mikael

No, fitness has nothing to do with it. Social gains help a lot. I've been stuck in that mindset until I met a girl that completely blew me away. And it wasn't her looks or personality- she's cute, but average and I couldn't really tell her personality after a few minutes. But then she read her poetry and I realized that I was lost. All the concern about not being good enough or whatever, faded and got replaced with one single drive- I must have her.
It went okay. But even though it's over and done with, now I know that I'm normal and deserve happiness and family and it's on me to go out and get it done.

I'm well on the way. To be fair, for me it was more than just fitness. I was really depressed and had some trauma as a kid and stuff, I was also obese and insecure etc. I've gone from about 240lb to a current 180 although I've been as low as 169. (6'0). Currently got a great gf who cares about me and I recently started working at a prestiguous company. I was really well liked in my postgrad cohort too from when I studied overseas and put myself out of my comfort zone, which helped me grow as well (as cliche as it sounds). If the me from 6-7 years ago looked at me now- where I am, how I look, how I feel, how I talk...I'd be shocked. Sometimes it doesn't feel real. I want to keep growing though. We're all gonna make it I believe in all of you.

Same here user, even so, it's good to live in the moment and plan along accordingly

Attached: 1566094274141.jpg (1230x770, 446K)

no, because i became a woman.

Attached: CD5949CF-5DBC-46AC-8700-C14324D51277.png (540x648, 211K)

No. I'm 29 and about 4 months away from turning 30. I feel like I should be happy about where I'm at and I try not to be resentful of have regret but my flaws and failures just hound me psychologically.

I spent my teen years and my early twenties in a really toxic mindset with a toxic social circle that basically just acted as a catalyst to my worst instincts and behaviors. Failed out of college, unable to attract any women, generally plagued by suicidal thoughts and self hatred. I had issues with standing up for myself in jobs and would constantly quit and never stay at one place long which kept me in a loop of forever making minimum wage and threw me into this cycle of having to keep insane multi job work schedules to just pay my bills which added on to my dissatisfaction in life.

Finally said fuck it and called up a sibling who had moved across the country and asked if I could crash on her couch for a few months and try to get my own place out there to just try something new.

Spent a few days tying up lose ends, paid my last months rent to a friend who was renting me a room and got rid of all of my stuff and flew out.

I was able to get an apartment but it took a few years of working constantly to be able to get all the stuff I needed at a basic level just to be able to function in the world.

Was able to get myself into school and back in college, started at community college and worked my way up to university, about to start my final year now.

Always had the desire to get fit because I grew up skinny and weak but never was able to bring myself to stick to it for long enough. Finally started making some progress within the last year but its been slow but all progress is good progress.

I'm 29 now and these past 10 years or so have been such a blur and was definitely not what I thought my 20's would be like. I feel like I missed a lot of things but I'm working on myself to become better.