How do I do rows without looking like a stupid asshole?

How do I do rows without looking like a stupid asshole?

Attached: Capture One Session0290.jpg (300x450, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjeucRuGJ60
youtu.be/vZnLRqD4M-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you look like a stupid asshole?

use a barbell

Have you tried sticking your ass out farther?

I don't know man it feels ridiculous as fuck

Row 2 plates.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjeucRuGJ60

gotta do bb rows in order to be a yolkedboi bro

Use a barbell of some description. Dumbbells for rows are gay

youtu.be/vZnLRqD4M-I

Like this

Not op but I have a lot of shoulder pain with bb so I’ve been using dB. Just started lifting 3 months ago. Am I just doing them incorrectly?

Yes. You should correct your form to prevent shoulder impingement

do them 1 handed and rest the other hand on the back of a chair or the like, make sure your ass is pushed out and at full contraction your arm is not only above your back but also in a bit, do a weight that this is possible with before progressing

you are welcome

Fix your form.

Attached: 1557065618802.jpg (1080x772, 159K)

Just Kroc rows

Thanks fellas

Make sure your angle is good, keep back straight and knees slightly bent. Focus on flexing back when you pull them up. Also, maybe let them down a bit more steady and slow so they're not jerking your shoulders when they bottom out when you let then down.

>make sure your ass is pushed out
Don't so this, OP.

Faggot advice: Do cable rows

Real advice: Stop being a faggot caring what other people think (they problably never noticed you in the first place)

Attached: 1558042137780.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

I’m gonna lower the weight. After reading all of the posts I think I just need to focus on form.

good man, if you can't get a full contraction then you are short changing yourself, don't chase numbers on a piece of metal

right, round your back like a frightened cat retard, pushing your ass out causes your back to remain straight, any other shit advice you want to give out?

Pick a weight that you can actually row instead of letting the weight "row you". Guy in my gym had a loaded barbell that basically remained stationary in the air while he was moving back and forth.

You don't

Is this in the planet fitness judgement free zone?

at home while watching anime