How many plates for sex

I'm fit, now how do I get a fuckbuddy

Anyone have any successful fwb stories?

Attached: Gronk mode 2.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Most people who have sex don't lift any plates user

go on tinder. I'm a 5'9 ottermode 18 year old and I got laid with a milf and a week later got a fuckbuddy after a month of trial and error. It's only hard if you make it hard on yourself.

>Be slightly effeminate, hipsterish pretty boy
>No matches while in home town for summer because girls here only like hockey players
>Visit family in the big city and get a bajillion matches from cute art hoes and lots of black girls for some reason

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

Attached: 1565831261205.png (270x344, 52K)

where do you live

All the plates. Get to it.

go out and look at married couples. they are ugly as shit and have deformed bodies. you want that? you want to be them motherfuck? go fuck your mother if you want fuck.

HOW
POST YOUR PROFILE

Based

How do i avoid being the guy on the right.

get out of the picture

>a month of work
>"its only you making it hard"

At least you're trying. I can go on tinder and get a bitch to come over to mine within 30 minutes, and i consider that work compared to some of my friends.

being tall, having a good skin , good jaw and prolly being good at sports and charismatic AF

1/2/3/4 and sub 18% bf

(a) don't be socially autistic
(b) acquire female "friends"
(c) network and game
(d) score
(e) most importantly, don't look ugly

Hard to do I know, most fags just expect pussy to magically end up in their laps.

Too much work, embrace Islam so everyone gets a wife or some pussy. Male religion

eat shit

Go fuck some animals you degenerate

Im not kidding, i have this one black friend and he can get almost any woman he wants. Meh thats life. Accept it evem if its shit. Luckily tinder isnt real life.

I had sex after I hit 2pl8s

Haven't had sex since I hit 3pl8s, perhaps when I hit 4pl8s I will have sex once again

> i have this one black friend and he can get almost any woman he wants

Post face and body and face and body of your nigger friend

Attached: C11E008C-9B46-4FA8-BB85-3E7F8198C9EA.jpg (1809x1242, 210K)