College Slaying

Any anons in college? How is your sexual slaying going? Any tips?

Attached: 5F0659D0-FFDD-4C67-9095-030EC7CBDB7A.jpg (500x750, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!i74ljAyA!q-k3-msTUs6a_PVfJPLkeA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had sex with two girls because I sell weed, I'm 5'7 140lbs, I do not regret that they were both landwhales, at least it was on seperate occasions and I am currently talking to this new girl, kind of also witch-nose slag chubby, pussy is pussy and I do not regret a single thing

Attached: 3a38ad6256bb20258962a2ba4b9c87df.png (800x1191, 406K)

I’m going to grad school in the Deep South as someone from the North East. I’ve gotten plenty of qt matches on tinder, but I’ve barely left my apartment since arriving a few days ago. Classes start in a week and I haven’t met anybody my age (22) or from my department.

Older people or younger people?

what is this dumb fucking meme i hate it, stop posting it, im tired of seeing whoever this is here every day God please.

It's supposed to make people new to the gym self-conscious. The joke is that he isn't doing anything wrong, but people frame it as if you don't see what he's doing wrong you're a dyel. It's one of the worst memes on this website, right behind s****

The matches? Mostly younger. A lot of dumb sorority girls. Kind of makes me uncomfortable bc I’m a grad student and they’re no doubt undergrads.

Been in college for three years and not one guy has approached me. I look like I'm 14 at best and i weigh 117 at 5'2". Where do I find Jow Forums anons to talk to me on campus? Our gym is shit tier

Are you a boy? Or an asian girl? Im sure someone would be willing to teach you what kebab feels like. Idk

There was a girl like this at my uni gym. If you have a nice body it won’t matter. Everybody on my rugby team thought she was hot if that give you a place to go off of.

Dude a 4 year gap is nothing but i get it, i mean fuck not being able take a girl to the bar. Idk just take a 19 year old out then tell her about the bottle of barcadi at your apartment, then get me too'd lmao women.

I'm a white female
I've tried everything except approaching people first because I feel I'll say a bad joke and scare people.

My college's gym is so bad that we have broken machine's with a "do not use" sign on them and they've been that way for at least 2 semesters. Who would I talk to about that? I just give up and go to gold's gym

Join a frat if you want pussy and good friends. However if you’re school is very strict about no hazing or your school has extreme hazing I’d be hesitant. I went to Virginia Tech and it was 100% worth it.

And lifting helps

I’m planning on playing rugby like I did during undergrad so I should meet plenty of girls that way. Dumb thots love ruggers.

instructions unclear; got shot

1. Be normal
2. Join a frat or a club
3. Lift
4. get laid
Simple

Attached: A29B4763-8470-4962-A48E-38BB859A0535.gif (480x270, 1.85M)

I see your cope but youre not wrong. An alpha shouldnt discriminate pussy

Attached: D5B02905-3921-48FF-8037-8B1AC1DC36C9.png (918x464, 272K)

Should join his university rugby club instead that way he’s learning valuable leadership skills and becoming more athletic instead of learning to rape and drug women. Both will get pussy, one is will get him respect and pussy.

Is 26 too old to enroll into college?

not community college with the rest of the old folks

Rugby’s are chads but frats are different at every school. Virginia Tech had a pretty good/safe greek life. Over 95% of the Sexual Assaults on VT campus was from a dorm or on campus frat. I was off campus but I’m not gonna convince anyone every person/club doesn’t have a couple of fucked up people in it.

Attached: 161D15A7-535E-4734-9D5F-4A6C124C3B3E.jpg (250x300, 14K)

>never got to experience college for real
>never got to experience dorms or frat parties
>never got to experience a whole new life with a bunch of kids doing the same thing and make connections that will last the rest of my life
fuck my life I hate this shitty goddamn existence I just want to not feel so lonely all the time
any other cyborgs know this feel

>that pic
Lol wtf

2 1/2 years into college
Still a virgin

Not at all don’t let that insecurity stop you from improving your life.

Is college the same thing as university?

>not enormously jacked enough for tinder to be viable
>approach girl
>get snapchat/number (if i can even stand to make it this far into the initial interaction)
>realize i am physically, viscerally sickened by how fucking retarded and emotional she is and that the thought of my dick even coming close to her body makes me want to fucking wretch regardless of how actually attractive she is
>repeat ad infinitum

being k-selected is gay

Attached: 11878672-94E0-4C6C-B659-A43482D938D6.png (817x446, 572K)

How is this allowed?

Transferring to tech this fall as a junior, any tips?

Tech frats are lame as fuck lmao... but yeah better than nothing. UVA god here btw

>5’7 140 lbs

I had to do a double take to make sure I was still browsing Jow Forums

I know it well. Shit sucks man. I'm jaded.

I thought it was due to his faggy outfit.

Had sex with couple of 8/10 party girls. It's actually wasn't that hard provided you're not looking for long term stuff and they're just looking for fuck buddies as well.

I not a turbochad or anything but being able to make small talks interesting and generally being a decent human being is usually enough to get laid every now and then

>the joke is that he isn't doing anything wrong
you don't get the joke..

Fuck you, win a football game why don’t you?

I just graduated and I would say the “unexpected” number of freshman is gonna fuck Tech’s infrastructure up. So if you can afford it, go to the Weight Club gym. If not then go to the school gym at weird hours to avoid crowds.

I don’t think its too late to join a frat as my frat had plenty of older kids, but if thats not your thing then at least join something. Best way to make friends. Anything else? Always happy to help a hokie

Appreciate it user

God I would pound you like a railroad spike. Idk mayne, maybe take makeup advice from those youtube queers, buy some lululemon leggings and do your hipthrusts.
>hey am i doing this right? UwU
>can you help me with this ^3^
>oooh whats this 0w0

read: How to be a 3% man, by Corey Wayne

No worries user. God speed. Maybe I’ll see you on Center Street during the first football game

I started my second degree at 26 as well. I'm 29 now. Best decision ever.

I'm going to give you idiots this one for free. It is the single most sublime act you can perform in college. This is assuming you actually lift and can carry on a conversation like a normal human being.

When you turn 21 move back into a private dorm. If anyone asks it's because your potential roommate/friend dropped out last minute to join the military. That's what actually happened to me, but you're going to lie about it because the truth is you're just releasing yourself into the hen house. The slaughter is beyond your comprehension. I'm pretty sure I crushed more than some former presidents.

You're welcome.

t.chad thundercock

L O N D O N
L O N D O
L O N D
L O N
L O
L
L O
L O N
L O N D
L O N D O
L O N D O N

I was thinking about joining a frat but a ton of them are under fire from my school and Greek life isn’t all that big where I go.

Don’t be afraid to approach guys first, especially if it’s somebody who goes to the gym. I’d feel like somebody’s noticing my hard work. Getting approached by a girl is flattering to any guy who doesn’t have some kind of complex, you know what I’m talking about, those dudes with the lifted trucks their daddy bought them. Oh yeah and ditch the shitty college gym and go for a real one, if golds is your other option I’m sure it’s fine.

R U G B Y
U
G
B
Y

Go hoos

Now that you suggested it I might, it sounds interesting. Problem is that I’m not a very big guy though. 6’0 171lbs I’ll probably get mogged into oblivion by other Rugby players.

I had a girlfriend all four years so I certainly had more sex than any idiot pick up artist who maybe got lucky on weekends.

>imagine likening smashing the same chick over and over again for 4 years to the true college experience.

Attached: 1384073465089.jpg (643x354, 13K)

>Been in college for three years and not one CHAD has approached me
there ya go

>Had 7/10 freak gf in HS
>Sex like crazy
>Havent touched another woman since

I graduate this Dec. Honestly convinced its over for me chick wise. Worst part is everyone around me thinks I am hung up on her even tho I moved on a long time ago. How to get out of no pussy slump?

Attached: 20180717_173857.jpg (4032x2268, 3.11M)

>ohp in the squat rack

Attached: crispallen.jpg (152x300, 10K)

Dunno whats this got to do with fitness again?

When does summer end? Hardly any of these fools understand this meme.

Haven’t gotten any pussy yet, my camus has like >50 students so that’s a no go. But there is this girl from my part time job who I’m crushing super hard on. I’d like to think that she likes me since we talk during our breaks a lot but i’m currently too fucking shy to ask her out.

case and point. Now do something constructive.
mega.nz/#F!i74ljAyA!q-k3-msTUs6a_PVfJPLkeA
Read some books

I am a 26 yo TA who has fucked multiple current/former students AMA

You'll get big if you stick with it

College was fine but I'm honestly getting more and better looking pussy outside of college. College girls like older guys with a big boy job it turns out.

Rush and if nothing peaks your interest don’t do it. Plenty of my frat brothers were in other clubs

Attached: 1476571152463.jpg (1488x3024, 1.52M)

I don't even know what you look like but I can tell you right now that, given your height and weight, I would indiscriminately manhandle you until one of us passed out. I'm sure you'll find a guy soon; try to smile at guys you find cute, and maybe consider approaching them if they don't seem to busy. Guys are really receptive to girls hitting on them since guys aren't usually hit on.

If you have a dating app set up, I would find it hard to believe that your body type isn't getting swept up by somebody.

It's not that difficult, every time they approached me. I mean in about 3 years I've had sex with only 4 people but they were all flings per se or actual relationships(about 3-12 months), best advice is to just get out there and meet people.

There’s a position for everybody on the pitch. I’m a flanker at 5’10” 190lbs. You’d probably fit in better as wing or outside center if can get up to 190. Could be a inside or flyhalf if you can get above 200.

Attached: bro_thats_cringe.jpg (256x386, 33K)

Based rugby bro. Of all the sports teams they were always on the best terms with my frat, genuinely nice guys who threw rad parties

>I've tried everything except approaching people

Attached: 1463771646277 (1).png (454x453, 73K)

>I've tried everything except approaching people
And you've never considered that this might have something to do with your problem?
What did you expect? For the things you want to just happen to you?
It's your life, you got to live it. Get out there and start making it what you want

>What did you expect? For the things you want to just happen to you?
I mean she is a white woman in her 20s.

Well clearly that's not enough for her to get what she wants.

in the normal world it isn't but you americans are a fucked up lot, so who knows