Does height really matter as much as Jow Forums memes it?

Attached: 1566269147942.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

It only matters in getting women, not much else

It is like the skin color, does it really mater?
No
For someone?
Yes

And business

I'm 5'7 and get tons of 5's, 6's and the occasional 7 off dating apps. In real life I've dated a few 7's. Bodycount at around 20 girls

Imo you're exactly wrong, it doesn't matter in getting women, only in how much other men respect you.

Gee whiz, no wonder so many incel mass shooters are traced back to this site.

When it comes to sex, women have an advantage in that they're gatekeepers, but men have an advantage in that women's standards are all over the place. A charismatic short fat jewish guy can bang perfect 10 girls on the reg if he has a great sense of humor (if you leave your mom's basement and join the rest of us in the real world you'll see it). A funny fat girl has a snowball's chance in hell of consistently hooking up with good looking guys unless they shamefully do it because they're in a dry spell / are a chubby chaser.

As far as height is concerned some women like tall guys, some girls like shorter guys - it depends on the fucking girl. They're not a different species. They're just girls.

The only thing where height makes a huge difference is in a fight / martial arts because it means you have greater reach, which is extremely useful.

and I guess general first impressions

not really
inb4 some dailymail article about how most CEOs are tall. And yet the top CEOs making 50x the average CEO are all jewish manlets

>he's slept with 20 different ugly girls

I don't know if I'd brag about that

oh my god no one cares about the fucking book you wrote, there are too many words im not reading that

>he's slept with 20 different ugly girls
cope

It's a pretty well known fact that CEOs are taller than normal I don't know how you could dispute that

In almost any movie or T.V. show, the powerful businessman/lawyer type is cast as a man who's taller than the main character

Smoking 20 terrible cigars doesn't make you a cigar connoisseur

>It's a pretty well known fact that CEOs are taller than normal I don't know how you could dispute that
And yet the top tier CEOs are all manlets. Your point?

>In almost any movie or T.V. show, the powerful businessman/lawyer type is cast as a man who's taller than the main character
And yet the top tier actors are all manlets. Your point?

what does that make you then, considering you tried to smoke a cigar once and threw up?

Attached: 1501294179300s.jpg (208x206, 4K)

hey man calm down

gay probably

Take it to /pol, adolf.

8 sentences === a book.

Some real fucking winners on this board I tell ya.

It matters if you’re below 5’8

t. 5’10

>virgin posts manuscript containing unwarranted advice about women to a bulletin board somewhere to feel smug about himself

that's what you did when you wrote that post, basically

>t. 5’10
oh no no no

Attached: 1566274039098.webm (960x540, 2.78M)

I like men to be taller than me but of the three the shortest is most attractive
t. gay man

You just have to be 2-3 inches taller than the girl you're after

It definitely matters, but not nearly as much as Jow Forums and other places on the internet make it out to be. Be in shape, have a sense of humor, be empathetic, and don't be an asshole.

this, being genuinely funny, empathetic, a good listener and talker will make more pussies drip than being a 6'5 sperg.

looks are important too but only up to a certain point.

You are completely wrong. Men got it far harder because women preferences are almost the same, yes they do prefer personality over looks most of the times but much more women will find short men unattractive than men will find tall/extremely short women that way (more so, women liking short men over tall men is seen as a rare fetish) Not to mention that for women some physical features are a requirement, men far more adjustable to what the find attractive so they can look past that. No man want to feel like he isn't attractive enough for his woman what is very likely to happen because of women narrow preference, that's the reason many men complain this days, you can't blame them.

Based dota poster. How much does pic related squat?

Attached: 2833562-dota-2-dota-sven.jpg (1440x900, 181K)

I dunno, this manlet handles the situation without giving a fuck. Clearly not a fitizen. If I were a woman, I'd let him inside me.

decent post, but let's not pretend there aren't trends, and height is the worst example for this trend.
5'11" - 6'2" is pretty universally accepted by girls. The shorter or taller you go the fewer women are into you at that height.

this board would never admit it, but girls have a highly diverse taste in male body types.

The manlets had to start their corporations from the ground up with blood and struggle for decades, Chad just waltzes and is given the keys to an already successful and profitable company.

I read your post and it gave me hope as a 5 7 nanlet. Been going out in the real world as you said and say this literal biracial model whose like 5 6 herself with a 5 5 cool duder for a BF. Wew.

sven would never do leg day

Attached: 1564524748734.jpg (255x98, 6K)

>before fit
>hang out and walk around worry free, never actually notice people's height and difference
>never even mesure my own height(seriously)
>after fit
>mesure my height
>1,75cm
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>now everywhere I go I cant stop comparing people's height with mine, feeling discomfort in the presence of taller people when before I didnt even notice
Thanks, fit. Go fuck yourselves gay fags

Attached: 1563760280744.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Not wrong, but also fucking dumb. 99% of people can be average or above average looking so long as they're in shape. Issue is that an average looking guy is unattractive to the vast majority of women while an average woman is attractive to the vast majority of men. Yeah, they're "gatekeepers", but the only reason they have it harder is because often their standards are just too high. But that's not their fault. It would pretty much be the same as all average women suddenly became 3's in the eyes of all men, but they don't because men have preferences while women have requirements.
But at the same time womens "requirements" are also subjective to a big extent, even if overall attractiveness is largely objective. This means that while an average, social guy will hardly receive attention, there will still be some women to which he is attractive because they value some of their features higher than other women value said features.

Comparing a short man to a fat woman is dumb because fat women can lose weight while short men can't gain height. And while you can argue that being fat is worse for girls than it is for guys, I think we can both agree that your dating pool is demolished either way if you are fat, regardless of if you're short or fat, whereas if you're far below average height as a man, this will lower your dating pool a lot more than being far above average height as a woman.
Source, my ass.

>but girls have a highly diverse taste in male body types

Not true. Girls almost always will search for a bigger man, Submission is way too common in women than domination is in men so more women will have pretty much the same characteristic preferences on a guy, It may comes in a different way but it's always serve the same idea.

except he's right... If you get out in the real world and interact with other people, there is nothing out there that beats attitude (being funny, confident, chill and relaxed around girls, etc). That's simply how it works. Height will maybe matter at the first sight, but believe or not, that will fall pretty quickly if it's not followed by a confident and funny attitude.

Of course, here I'm talking about average people, not extremes.

Being fat is unhealthy, being short isn't unhealthy, The comparison was always dumb.

being short is unhealthy, there's a 30% higher all-cause mortality rate if you are a male below 5'7"

damn, so relatable

Your ability to personable and socialize pretty much trumps everything unless you're actually 5 feet or something. Likewise, you can be 6 feet and chad but if you have social autism you're kind of out of the game

there's a reason all women write
>you must be at least 6'8"
on Tinder

Attached: 6yo-rogan.jpg (564x764, 98K)

is the real cutoff like 6'2"/6'3"?
asking for a friend

Gas the kikes race war now

Height matters hugely for fighting.

Enough small men died to tall men and large animals to instinctually understand the importance of height without even knowing why

aahahahaha he is adorable look at that boy wearing a suit like a grown up

I for one will call based and redpilled on this one
its time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and join the fun, nobody hates you

>1.84 cm
is this short or Jow Forums is making me crazy

No you fucking retard

>height matters for all those times you need to fight wild animals in your daily life

if you are 6'2" just move to china

Attached: 1523510752949.png (1082x1002, 1.66M)

most CEOs are taller than average because they're all white and not white trash and come from at least middle class backgrounds

this ffs

That idiot is saying that height subconsciously matters to everyone because in our history and evolution smaller men died to wild animals and larger men often. You damn brainlet.

This. If you're a manlet, find yourself a womanlet. Easy.

This, height is one of the stupidest things to let get in the way of you and what you wanna accomplish or which girls you wanna date/fuck. Just be confident

Tall male politicians have typically won against shorter candidates. Women vote for taller men

>this is your brain on the reddit pill

Attached: 1558032030628.jpg (493x622, 25K)

>meet 5'3 qt asian
>finally a girl I'm tall enough for at 5'8 in a country of lanklets
>turns me down
>stay friendly
>ends up with literal me in personality and general attractiveness except in the form of a 6'1 guy
>we're talking random shit one day
>asks my type
>convo keeps going
>says she's always liked guys over 6ft
>goes on to say my height is good and compliments me in loads of ways
>can't ghost to get rid of oneitis as I'm her only actual friend
JUST

>some girls like short guys
never heard a girl in real life say that apart from 1 tall ass bitch that she's lucky if any man will love her

as a group of 10 girls for top 3 things they want in a man
GUARANTEED height is there

Lame. A girl 3+ inches taller than me or nothing.

Because women are the only ones to vote apparently

holy fuck what the fuck is wrong with you? get the fuck off this board if you genuinely believe this manlet shit
You don't get girls because you're fucking beta not because you're 1 inch below 6'2. Just go out for once in your life in a public place and see the couples. All of them are different heights.

most womanlets are actually extremely insecure about their height(even the ones 5'5) so they actually are more likely to prefer a taller guy

This. 99% of the women like the same physical features in a guy (face not included which varied).

Imagine believing this is the main reason. They want a tall guy because:

1.It's a correlation to strength which imply they can dominate them properly.
2.It's a higher status symbol/socially isn't weird.
3.They think they have bigger penises (which is proven to be kinda incorrect).

sorry bro, the cutoff is 6'6" since 1940

Attached: ubermensch.png (998x499, 333K)

That couldn’t be further from the truth, do you actually go to clubs/bars/college campuses/etc? Girls like a lot of different features. Do girls go out of their way to find a short guy, probably not, but if a short guy is confident, funny, and/or really good looking then she may be into it. Most lead singers from the 80’s were 5’8-6’0 and they pulled even before they were famous. Girls like what they like, focus on yourself and being the best you can be and you’ll probably become a 10 for some girl(s) out there. I would say of all features, the face is what will separate you from the plebes, you’re not gonna get girls looking like Quasimodo

/thread

height matters but not as much as fit thinks

> Do girls go out of their way to find a short guy, probably not

That sum the argument. Barely any women PREFER short guys over tall ones.

See

instead of worrying about height focus on working out and being well groomed, in addition to being confident and funny.

height is not a correlation to strength. being taller means you have more potential strength, because you can theoretically fit more muscle on your frame. it doesn't automatically make you stronger (but if you're of healthy weight and tall you will have a weight and reach advantage in fights, which is a big deal)

i guarantee you a ton of womanlets go for tall guys because they hate their own height and feel the need to overcompensate. it makes sense from a survival perspective too, because then their offspring has a higher chance of not becoming manlets. maybe it's a biological thing

lmaoing @ (You)

Attached: bagel-manlet.jpg (1449x1398, 452K)

CEO is a too high of a benchmark, 99% of people that make it to that level will be based on merit not things like height. Go to your local law school, or medical school, or go to any higher end business office and you'll probably notice most of them are taller, but that may have more to do with having good genetics which is why they're gunning for those careers

wat mmr are you?

doesn't trump everything, but is hugely important. the hotter you are, the worse social skills you can get away with. but seeming genuinely weird, even if that's just social inexperience will be an enormous turnoff almost entirely unless you're top tier attractiveness

>can't ghost to get rid of oneitis as I'm her only actual friend
ye just be her beta orbiter, you are real alpha

>plus her height in heels

I know what I am, but I tried distance and just feel guilty when she's eating and sitting alone at work. We even spoke about it and I said I needed space, she kept messaging me about how she has no one to talk to. I don't have the strength to resist.

So i guess any women hate their own height because even tall women like taller men.

>it makes sense from a survival perspective too, because then their offspring has a higher chance of not becoming manlets. maybe it's a biological thing

The only biological thing that may influence it is women tendency to be submissive, mostly in bed, if not then shorter men would've been in higher demand just like men like short women.

Agreed bro, but I was more making the argument that girls won’t be against the idea of being with a short guy. You’re right that height helps indefinitely but height also doesn’t necessarily hinder if that makes more sense. But again some ugly lanklet won’t ever get more girls than a good looking shorter guy

Taller people are paid more than shorter men , even when corrected for age and qualification, type of employment. Its a larger gap than men vs women , every extra inch earns you about 1.8% more

Furthermore 2inchs of additional height is associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk in men.

bruh u gay af

it actually matters more
manlets unironically should kill themselves

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Remember that anons the next time you are about to debase yourselves for a hint of pussy.

Tsunami is great at his job, and is a valued member of a community.
And here we are, having achieved neither of those, gossiping about his appearance.

another reason why women shouldn't vote

The amount of defeatist incels in here is impressive

Based manlet

So since you say you are 5'7" we know you are 5'5" max, you lying midget faggot

kek

Attached: uxz1.png (502x416, 227K)

Same fren

You really shouldn't expect any less

was around 4.5k when I quit. Still like to watch though

yes it matters. i get way more female attention than my better looking shorter friends. it's not fair, it's just the way it is.

This

based doto players.. You lads watching this years TI? who are you rooting for?

Attached: 1481318846626.jpg (571x265, 100K)

height is like IQ, if you're around average you're fine, otherwise as you move down it gets exponentially worse, and as you move up it gets exponentially better up until a point where it just doesn't matter anymore you can't even hope to fit in society anymore.

too busy with work lately to watch TI, but I'll probably watch good games from it later.
never really got into the eSports scene, so I don't care about any team in particular...I just like watching good matches. Purge is my favorite caster, so I'll probably preferentially watch anything he casts/commentates.
You?

Attached: 0Rwys1c.png (1200x1600, 857K)