This true Jow Forums?

This true Jow Forums?

Attached: d9ac6aad591a5dd9e63be002de5558c65b2eb924d5ba89fc50c3241c47d8acd5_1.jpg~2.jpg (716x649, 64K)

bruh that's klinefelter's syndrome. The guy has XXY chromosomes

How big's his dong btw?

>klinefelter's syndrome
everything gets wider as you go down so ill think the white bar is the extent of everything

that's the guy who did SS, an old Jow Forums poster

No, I have the exact same body type, It's genetic.
Lifting and TRT improve things a lot for those who have it.
Those who don't have the genetic condition shouldn't worry about getting this kind of body.

this is what happens when you transition from a perfectly normal genetic female and try to be a house cat amongst lions.
>i welcome any and all women to transition to men so they can get their shit rocked by genetic men and learn how the world is truly not equal by any means.

SCP-3199 is a sentient humanoid species of a currently unknown biological origin, though tissue samples suggest traces of domestic chicken (Gallus gallus) and chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) DNA.

Attached: resized.jpg (1536x1616, 854K)

Wrong, this is what peak performance looks like, you may not like it

"whats wrong ronald kun? Could it be that youre craving my mcnuggies"

now I am scared thanks asshole.

I always chuckle at this pic. Hes my best mate from school

If he just lost weight and shaved he would be a great trap

kek, underrated

Attached: 1547832771066.jpg (1000x750, 278K)

Attached: 11111.png (716x604, 563K)

Don't worry you don't have it

unzip

i saw the original years ago, it's above average.

Yep.
Carbs are poison.

i basically have this body type. it's when you're a mostly sedentary nerd that doesn't do any manual labor but you still walk around a decent amount.
also it's when your diet is low in protein enough that you get muscle wastage while just being high enough in calories that you get dat dere abdominal obesity.

Fucking hot

Would breed the fuck out of his ass