Is this shit a meme or do you guys actually eat this. Bought a pack and it tastes like tasteless old milk...

Is this shit a meme or do you guys actually eat this. Bought a pack and it tastes like tasteless old milk. Please God give me some recipes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-000728.png (2048x1691, 2.08M)

I heard google has some great stuff.

Greek yogurt is better

>slice some tomatoes, layer cottage cheese on top, chopped green onions, salt and pepper
>in bowl with sliced pear and ground clove on top
>put it on stuff, like a salad, or on scrambled eggs, or on your baked potatoes is a big win

go back to waifu inspo thread

that's literally what it is brainlet

Yes I love it and usually add pepper.

Yes, but I mix in strawberry preserves. Makes it decent. Might as well just eat Greek yogurt then though tastes way better and has them proteins

>Greek yogurt then though tastes way better

Tastes like shit.

I like it for cracker dipping. Put a little salt and pepper.

Put honey in it and eat after lifting

Cottage cheese has ~20% more protein (12 grams vs 10 grams per 100gram serving)
It also costs much less.

make me

I prefer Greek yogurt.

Ha caring about 2g of protein over taste

Cottage cheese can vary immensely depending on the brand

Pick a brand you like best. I can just eat it plain because I like textured food. You can also try adding a banana or cinnamon.

If you buy low-fat, it’s a good source of protein. I eat 220g / day.

It's preference tbqh.

cook it in with scrambled eggs with salt and pepper, trust me it's good

fuck living in a 3rd world country they dont even sell these in the groceries here

then stop eating so much sugar you fuck

I like it but I eat a whole tub at a time and that's too much sugar right?

filtered

>6g protein only for 100g
why

It tastes fine to me but the fucking texture almost made me vomit. The only hope is to put it in smoothies huh

That's only per 100grams. For an average Jow Forumsizen size serving the difference would be 6+ grams.
Where I'm at quality yogurt is twice the price of cottage cheese.

Cottage cheese is always gamble. Every brand is drastically different, every fat percentage is drastically different within that brand, sometimes different batches of the same exact brand and fat percentage will taste drastically different because fuck you, and then the taste changes depending on how long It's been open in the fridge.

Attached: 1560114069050.png (848x1200, 483K)

What Greek Yogurt are you getting? The thing I have says 17g protein in 170g serving

I put 200g in my oatmeal. It's good like that, but you can add fruits etc.

I despise the taste of milk, but love cottage cheese. I eat it straight without anything else, it's fucking delicious. Although some brands are inedible, and 1% tastes like nothing.

Also this, don't get the 1kg, because even if you love cottage cheese, it's too much for a single sitting, and you'll to leave it in the fridge which ruins the taste/ The 500g are perfect for a light snack, or a side with your meal.

Only low fat quark or Skyr

300g cottage cheese + a bit of salt
god tier food
bonus if you get it from that old lady in the village
45g of protein in those 300g, only 210 kcal