How bad did I fuck up?

I’ve been overweight(not fat, husky) my entire life so I decided to loose weight. I dropped down to 150 and that is the first pic. Cont...

Attached: A1E542B5-A219-4E4B-A984-F9FCB81E7256.jpg (2399x1881, 902K)

N

I

I tied bulking soon after that pic and fucked up...This pic is from 5 mins ago. When I was skinny I got a lot more attention from women and had way higher self esteem. Now I feel like a lame ass nigga...

Attached: 636E71D1-F6E9-4081-AFDA-7CEDE6BC38F1.jpg (1515x1825, 488K)

C

just start cutting again retard

E

170 in this pic. One of the reasons I got “fat” again was because I never changed my diet. I literally stopped driving and if I was hungry I would walk 7+ miles to get fast food since I don’t cook. Once winter came around I started driving to get fast food.... then I got a new job (45-55 hrs a week) and stopped going to the gym as much as I should’ve

I never actually “cut”. Last summer I had a very physical job and would walk 8 miles combined to McDonald’s lol. I was literally walking/working out all the calories.

yall are the worst hahah

You didn't fuck up, you just overate. If you want more attention, lose fat again - if you don't care, eat a tad less and keep up the training.

>Lift
>Learn to cook instead of walking to fucking Taco Bell for 7 miles
If you can't do the following cut your balls off because not being able to cook and lift means you shouldn't spread your stupid genes

Water fast for 2- 3 days with exercise and you ll get even better than how you was

If you just lose more fat again you should be fine. Good for you for losing the weight in the first place.

N.

Attached: channigga.jpg (952x960, 148K)

I

G

Put meat and veggies in the oven. Come back later. Your cutting meal is done.

Nigger

You fucked up. Your second pic doesn't look like you gained much if any muscle. You should bulk slower and actually go to the gym (lol)

im 58% white. go away nigger.

You clench your fist like a fucking toddler
What a fucking retard. Why did you even make this thread? Do you get off of people making fun of you?

you dont look fat, just obviously bigger. you lost weight before you can do it again, and you dont have to lose much

>didn't lift while bulking
>new job, it's cold outside, gym is hard...
All that sounds like a bunch of EXCUSES

N(ot fat)IGGER

Lmao i know who OP is I just this to his family

G

Yea you fucked up. I’m learning that lesson too. Lean > everything else

You don’t have much muscle. Just start clean bulking. Eat a normal amount of food and learn to cook, its healthier and way cheaper. Get some chicken thigh filets and just throw them in the oven at 400F until they’re slightly crunchy. Add some salt and cayenne pepper then throw them on a bun. Enjoy

Nigger

Nigger nigger makes my cock grow bigger

Attached: aj love (1).jpg (1080x1259, 124K)

>I "bulked"
>just ate fast food and didnt go to the gym

Are you retarded OP

Just cut now, man. Get back to lifting, pick up some cardio, and cut your calories down by 400 or something.

Nigger

Bump

NIGGER

NIGGER