Now that the dust has settled

What was Arthur’s height and weight?

6’1 (185 cm) seems correct but the wiki page says he weighs 163 lbs (73kg) which is completely wrong just look at him

I say he’s around 210 with a 15% bf

Also post video game goal bodies

Attached: AC4A1FD6-009F-435E-A77B-97C912D5DCC7.jpg (540x661, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NTrZwhalyUk
youtu.be/vt3gDLeJhE8
muc.fandom.com/wiki/Arthur_Morgan
radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=5J93U-iokyw&t=1151s
vimeo.com/350178574
medium.com/@gore.burnelli/no-women-were-not-oppressed-throughout-history-e719355b79ed
reddit.com/r/JBPforWomen/comments/89tgwr/woman_have_never_been_an_oppressed_minority_group/
antifeministpraxis.com/2017/03/31/feminism-was-never-not-rotten/
nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/emmett-till-lynching-carolyn-bryant-donham.html
nypost.com/2017/01/27/emmett-tills-accuser-admits-it-was-all-a-lie/
clarionledger.com/story/news/2018/08/21/emmett-till-carolyn-bryant-donham-recant-quote-missing/1017876002/
jstor.org/stable/41305880?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_slaves_in_the_United_States#Rape_and_sexual_abuse
aaihs.org/men-without-pants-masculinity-and-the-enslaved/
answersafrica.com/8-most-horrific-and-inhuman-black-slaves-punishment-in-the-history-of-slavery.html/amp
slaveryimages.org/s/slaveryimages/item-set/36
slaveryimages.org/s/slaveryimages/item?search=Torture
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvitXLDz-PA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcmVR4mfL-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm
ajc.com/news/local/tuskegee-experimented-black-men-with-syphilis-for-years/t9gsMkuwCIVqn2IjeYariP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another would be Skyrim

Attached: 81C65411-D4B2-43D3-8991-02826D7E5004.jpg (1600x900, 480K)

Achievable natty?

isnt red dead 2 corrupted by feminism?

Attached: D40BF487-4319-4AEE-A66E-F84A7007876E.png (414x600, 491K)

In spite of the weight gain/loss mechanic being there, I spent most of my hours eating every large and small animal I could catch, and never managed to hit overweight for dat health buff.

Is Arthur a hardgainer?

Yes however the story is so endearing I can look past it. I think there may have been a mod that removed all the SJW shit but yeah Arthur Morgan’s characterization is amazing

youtu.be/NTrZwhalyUk

Depends how much you kept him on his feet but if you just stay at the general store, buy out inventory eat all day, sleep repeat he’ll get chunky

>See prostitute
( ) deny
( ) reject

B&rp

Yo is that an overweight Arthur?
I didn't know that was achievable.

Just constantly eat

just have to eat deer meat and sleep repeatedly, he'll bulk up

>video game goal bodies

Attached: marduk.jpg (720x1250, 135K)

Repent nobleman

Attached: slugger.png (510x669, 507K)

>go to theatre
>get beaten up by a fat woman
youtu.be/vt3gDLeJhE8

she didnt even look strong

we live in a world that looks down on men for wanting to be manly

>not just pulling out your gun
Ngmi

its a forced event
trannies at Rockstar ruined red dead with their woke propaganda

>not playing with mods like a peasant
Ngmi

im not playing diversity hire trash

>crying in your corner instead of making the changes you want to see in the world (of read dead redemption)
Ngmi

is this forced loss?

yes, its scripted

also sadie's "oog me stronk woman, me can be man too"

>historically accurate womens suffrage movement
>"le femnazis ruining my games!!! >:("
holy shit you spergs are insufferable.

John was registered 5'10. Considering Arthur might be a tad taller, he stands at an absolute max of 5'10 and a half to possibly 6 foot , but that would make him really tall. Use your brain, we are talking late 1800's here. Only the uber wealthy could actually get up to high weights. He would probably be about 150-180 depending on what weight you keep him. 180 bring his overweight. Mind that people were shorter back then. 5'10.5 would already make him considerably taller than the average (5'6.5) male of that time.

I wonder what people thought of Abe Lincoln when he came around. Dude was 6'4'' and pretty heavy when he wasn't emaciated from depression.

Top weight he usually hit was 180, and plus he was a wrestler. Dude had to be kind of intimidating since he probably had good control of his body since he was athletic enough

Attached: 8D1F4658-3280-4495-947A-945D7EDEF937.jpg (1000x741, 175K)

thats fucking pathetic
glad i havent bought this garbage

that's kind of hot

are you this threatened by a series of zeroes and ones? bet you don't lift either, chubby.

>>historically accurate womens suffrage movement
There’s nothing accurate about it or the fact that people weren’t racist

Everyone was racist back then

i bet you take strap on in the ass you fucking faggot

Racism isn't fun. Constant misogyny and feminism isn't fun.
A single feminist protesting in the town square that you can interact with is fun.
You're a fucking sperg if you actually get mad about this. Like actually kill yourself you're worse than all of the retarded spergy bullshit Anita has made combined.

Strong women existed, retard. If you're this threatened by that idea, maybe you should jerk off til you're less angry.

Suck my gf (male)'s baby batter out of my gaped boipussy, chunky.

>Racism isn't fun.
It is that’s why the majority of good jokes are race related
>Constant misogyny and feminism isn't fun.

Yes it is, look at any movie that isn’t shit

How so? Every great invention was made by racist misogynistic white men?

>A single feminist protesting in the town square that you can interact with is fun.

Lmao no it isn’t the mission is probably the most boring one out of the whole game aside from the actual content of the mission you’re just sitting in the wagon getting feminist agendas preached at you

You know what happened after women got voting rights? We had the prohibition, which caused one of the biggest spikes in crime we’ve ever seen in US history all because big corporations wanted women’s votes because they vote more liberally

And feminist have always been the same, women see themselves as objects and their greatest value is their sexual value that’s why the modern day equivalent of “anti feminist just can’t have sex” is the modern day equivalent of “lips that touch liquor won’t touch ours”

Attached: F09B2FD6-1483-4201-8388-14367998C529.jpg (571x609, 108K)

Seething incel and also race joke are bottom of the barrel, they have to be good jokes alone not just race related

>seething incel
T.seething poopoo peepee lover

I remember the annoying feminist in saint denis, i like many others fed her to the gators in the bayou and also got her run over by a train and burned her alive and hit her with exploding shotgun slugs, its fun doing evil playthroughs

The way Arthur just pushes people around like it’s nothing and has the physique to back himself up in any disruption is what made him my goal

Big, gruff, unstoppable

Attached: EE937376-F162-4A00-8E79-5B38F3F60EC8.jpg (385x338, 40K)

yup, 163 lbs is far too low for the image he has.
Literally the enforcer of the gang, never lost in a fist fight, etc.
He's literally unstoppable (except for tb ;_;)

What a dickless fag you are

Attached: 1480818972312.jpg (306x306, 20K)

t.tranny

>wealthy people got tall
>people were shorter back then
[citation needed]

dilate

why does he have shaved nipples?

Wealthy people got more thicc I meant not height, they could actually afford enough food to get fat and to higher weights

arthur may not be able to solicit prostitutes but he can get raped

>evil

>Considering Arthur might be a tad taller, he stands at an absolute max of 5'10 and a half to possibly 6 foot

But that’s fucking wrong you retard

muc.fandom.com/wiki/Arthur_Morgan

You have to go back.

Andre the blacksmith

Attached: Andre_(2).jpg (674x946, 151K)

>Racism isn't fun.
>Constant misogyny and feminism isn't fun.
One of those things was not like the others
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/pump-and-dump/
>radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/fair-sex/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/04/the-sexodus-part-1-the-men-giving-up-on-women-and-checking-out-of-society/
>breitbart.com/london/2014/12/09/the-sexodus-part-2-dishonest-feminist-panics-leave-male-sexuality-in-crisis/
>youtube.com/watch?v=5J93U-iokyw&t=1151s
>vimeo.com/350178574
>medium.com/@gore.burnelli/no-women-were-not-oppressed-throughout-history-e719355b79ed >reddit.com/r/JBPforWomen/comments/89tgwr/woman_have_never_been_an_oppressed_minority_group/
>antifeministpraxis.com/2017/03/31/feminism-was-never-not-rotten/

Attached: What's Wrong With Feminism.png (1344x1263, 125K)

Attached: Feminism.png (1859x833, 1.16M)

Mog thread?

Attached: Lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith.jpg (1902x1523, 1.77M)

Attached: leo frank.jpg (504x379, 64K)

>nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/emmett-till-lynching-carolyn-bryant-donham.html
>nypost.com/2017/01/27/emmett-tills-accuser-admits-it-was-all-a-lie/
>clarionledger.com/story/news/2018/08/21/emmett-till-carolyn-bryant-donham-recant-quote-missing/1017876002/

Attached: emmett-till-507515-1-402.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Plus the manly alpha attitude, especially in the debt collecting missions. Arthur is not a guy you wanna fuck with

Attached: nNbvPeO.jpg (910x1022, 81K)

>jstor.org/stable/41305880?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treatment_of_slaves_in_the_United_States#Rape_and_sexual_abuse
>aaihs.org/men-without-pants-masculinity-and-the-enslaved/
>answersafrica.com/8-most-horrific-and-inhuman-black-slaves-punishment-in-the-history-of-slavery.html/amp
>slaveryimages.org/s/slaveryimages/item-set/36
>slaveryimages.org/s/slaveryimages/item?search=Torture
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvitXLDz-PA
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=FMPFQo5V-lA
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=RcmVR4mfL-w

Attached: buck-breaking-the-process-where-black-men-were-routinely-raped-15229169.png (500x601, 216K)

What am I on fucking Tumblr?

This guy is posting history bravo, as if we don't all know it. What's been mentioned is the fallacy in SJW logic. Shall I start posting about the Irish potato feminine or the Holodomor? How far back do I have to post to show you that yeah, human history is full of deplorable acts?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
>cdc.gov/tuskegee/timeline.htm
>ajc.com/news/local/tuskegee-experimented-black-men-with-syphilis-for-years/t9gsMkuwCIVqn2IjeYariP/

Wtffffff

>What's been mentioned is the fallacy in SJW logic
Which was exactly my point

My dream is to be that alpha

lmao, look at all these unreliable sources. Get outa here.

>Shall I start posting about the Irish potato feminine or the Holodomor? How far back do I have to post to show you that yeah, human history is full of deplorable acts?
Also, you don't have to, but you sure can bitch when someone else that isn't you puts in some intellectual legwork can't you?
It's is heavily theorized how much; and generally accepted; that a great number of men and boys were raped along with women
>look at all these unreliable sources
Just because you can't bother to read doesn't make my sources unreliable
>Get outa here.
How about no, if that's all you have because you're fucking lazy

It’s a fandom wiki and it’s not even an official red dead wiki, it’s not close to accurate, look at some of the other “stats” on that wiki.
Mog thread: presidential edition

The story is trash even if you were to strip the feminism away.
>be morally grey
>get cowboy AIDS
>become goodie two-shoes and die
It's not a western, it's low-effort Oscar bait.

No. The outrage came from YouTube banning a guy for killing a suffragette in game

You can win the fight you idiots.

are you fucking retarded? serious question.
I'm 6'1 and at 165 at 15% I was shredded
he's certainly not 15% and he's probably like 160-170 of beef jerky and whisky