Fix one insecurity

>fix one insecurity
>another one shows up
How do I deepen my voice bros? Is it just a matter of genetics/puberty or are there some vocal exercises I can do?

Attached: 1565717251603.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuXkEJzmp50
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze763kgrWGg
scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2317-17822013000400003
choirplace.com/blogs/3639/1520/will-weight-gain-or-weight-loss
ohniww.org/effects-of-weight-gain-loss-voice-singing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nigga, stop visiting Jow Forums

it's full of larpers that make you feel bad when you're actually fine.

unironically smoke

Depends if it's even salvageable. Do you have normal voice that you want to go deeper, or do you have high pitched squeaky one that you want to normalize?

Unironically, Yawn x ∞

Normal to deep
Does it work?

Caeser?

Any advice on how to fix a nasally voice? I sound like a deeper pitch Joe Pesci with my Jersey accent

Work on your throat and sacral chakra

I am not going to bullshit you, half of it is in training your throat and forcing yourself on the new voice.

It is possible, but perhaps not entirely how you want it.

Watch this:youtube.com/watch?v=RuXkEJzmp50

This sadly

What insecurity did you fix?

You don't deepen your voice, you use your full voice, this will be enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze763kgrWGg

Got rid of my love handles which plagued me for years
No one ever really cared but it always bothered me

By lowering body fat I presume. Or is it more complex than that?

Yeah lowering bf was what did it, but an user on here said to work delts and traps more to emphasize the difference more

Second this. Actually works. Also deep ohm.

Get off my board if you’re not gonna participate in finding new insecurities

It is a medical fact that being a fat male makes your voice lighter because uour body produces female hormones to offset hormonal imbalances.
Versely, being a fat female makes your voice deeper as you start pumping our more test.

So in short, lose weight fatty.

Sources:
scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S2317-17822013000400003
choirplace.com/blogs/3639/1520/will-weight-gain-or-weight-loss
ohniww.org/effects-of-weight-gain-loss-voice-singing/

Read the thread retard I already lost the fat

Read the source retard you have more work to do because your fatass was too busy pumping out estrogen to keep you alive

>Fix one shit
>Another appears
Lads how do I fix lung cancer?

What the fuck, i always thought the fatter you got the deeper it would be. Well I’ll be.

Oof. We had someone come in to the ER over the weekend and his white blood cells were like 90% blasts. Huge clumps of them all over the slide. So at least you're not that guy?

In my experience voice is as deep or as high depending on your emotional control at the time. Like if I'm home alone by myself, I have a very deep and rumbling sexy voice, but when I'm suddenly startled by something like a police stopping me and shit I tend to get a high pitched squeaky voice.
If you can control your emotions, you can control your voice. Squeaky voice is made to please and to make yourself less threatening/less noticeable, while a booming voice commands and demands respect. Most guys are afraid of respect because that also beings about rivalry and antagonism. You speak with a loud deep voice and some asshole thinks you're threatening his status, so he comes at you. What do you do then, even if your awesome new voice?

See, it's all about emotions and emotions are affected by things such as confidence.

Apologies king, would more cardio work?

Increase your test

>be me
>struggled with depression and anorexia throughout my teens
>never got attention from girls despite being 6'4" and having the facial structure of a Greek god
>for the first time in my life I am happy
>180 lbs
>had three girlfriends in the last year
>just broke up with my last but she was a bitch so it's ok
>just rolling with the punches, no harm done
>suddenly
>my mum tells me that I'm starting to look like my balding, lanklet, abusive, drunk, estranged, pot-belied father
>fuck
Kinos for this feel?

Attached: bad luck.jpg (576x576, 69K)

You can make your mom proud and be the opposite of your shit dad, make a name for yourself and work hard to be respectable.
The film writes itself

I got mine by going days without speaking throughout my childhood and teenage years. By the time I started regularly talking my voice was already layered with anger and depression.

Train your voice like singers do and actively practice talking in a slightly deeper voice with out putting it on too much until it becomes natural. Talking low is useless if you can't do so without breaking your voice.
I found out I'm naturally on the lower vocal range after singing in my car on drives for a couple of years.

Post your face then basedboy