Water

What is the best brand of water to drink, Jow Forums? And why?

Attached: water-water-dasani-water-35192572.png (500x522, 143K)

>brand of water
americans have gone too far

store bought, bottled; plastic

I drink Voss. It comes in a glass bottle it’s kinda baller. Yeah, I drink Voss cause it’s baller.

Attached: 681B7B5F-8A58-4D12-BFFC-9AAA3869CBF7.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

I live in a place where it's not safe to drink water straight from tap so I bought that RO water filter that would dispense hot and cold water. Previously I have to buy RO water at nearby water dispenser that charged around €0.10 per liter

>trusting your building's pipes to be always be clean and well-maintained

ISHYDDT

>buying water
>buying water in plastic bottles
Retards like this should have their own containment planet and stop shitting up our home. You're muslim-tier dirty pigs.

>buying water is alien to this commie

don't go buy water, and especially not from plastic bottles. You should be drinking your water through a brita filter or ideally if your fridge has a water spout then get your water from there.

Tap water in the US is more regulated than bottled water is and it's also not a good idea to drink any liquid that's been in contact with plastic for a long time. For drinking get yourself a stainless steel bottle.

>best brand of water
Jesus fucking Christ

someone please explain why buying water seems like such a foreign concept to yuropporrs

The best water you can get is from the dispensers you see at grocery stores, sometimes they’re inside and sometimes they’re out. Get a couple of 5gallon jugs and fill them up every few days when you run out, as a bonus you get to do farmer walks with them on your way back to the car

Attached: 7C541006-ED2A-4B0D-BCC8-B61D4A6A3698.jpg (450x450, 23K)

Because it literally falls out of the sky... for free

I'm american... Buying water is retarded. Get a filter and clean your tap water that you're already paying for

Also tap water is highly regulated and dirt cheap here so you can either buy bottled water and waste you money or literally guzzle from the tap for something like 0.01 cent per litre.

This.
Bottled water for at home consumption is just such a fucking retarded idea.

big water pays a few bucks per 1 million liters pumped. they are all just plastic bottle selling kikes.

this is actually a non-issue in developed countries

Kek I live in Denmark and even I wouldn't trust tap water

Euros are always so smug about their medicre countries being somehow leagues ahead of the u.s. when it' ms not even sort of the case

>he says, as he has to buy water to not get brain damage from lead poisoning

Imagine living in a shithole

This, my auntie and grandparents both get their water like this and it gives me a chance to look strong

I buy water. From the municipality. And then I filter it when it comes out of the tap (sometimes) and out it in a glass or stainless bottle, like everyone else who has any fiscal sense or concept of environmental responsibility.

Says more about your country and it's state of development than the truth of user's statement.

This. End of thread

Because the shit running out of my tap is cleaner than anything you can buy in a bottle, Mutt.

Doubt it

>Paying a premium for an inconvenience
>Doing this every 2 days for a home of 4 people
>Reusing plastic
>Not knowing anything about the state or age of the stores filters

Whew

You literally just said you don't trust your tap water, dumbass.

And I sure as hell don't buy bottled water. I'm from MI and they should tax every bottle $0.10, just like we do for soda and beer.

Most Europoor countries actually have perfectly drinkable tap water

wat

OP is likely European.

No one drinks tap in Germany, for instance. It's a societal norm at this point.

Is a troll. Stop making my country look worse than it already is.

I buy water. It's called the water bill

Tap water is pretty good, just get the filter from Infowars to keep the gay frog chemicals out

What's wrong with your tap water?

What shitty part of the country do you live in? I drink nothing but tap water all day long. Good germaning engineering keeps the pipes working for 1000 years!

Yeah well you take the jugs back to the store to recycle them when they are empty.

>2019
>not having spring water

What’s it like to be so poor you have to live in a city, drinking (((regulated))) water when you can just move to the country, and have spring water instead?

You haven't noticed the sheep that's died half a mile upstream. It's been rotting for days now.

Spring water comes out of a spring in the ground, you fucking retard. It doesn’t come out of a stream. It’s not called stream water.

So you can't trust your city's infrastructure, but you CAN trust Coca-Cola.
I wonder whose behind this post, Mr. National Anthem in 20 Languages.
How do you say go fuck yourself in Hebrew?
No but really I just keep three, 32oz quote unquote hydroflasks in my refrigerator on rotation. Drink one, rinse it with Dawn, refill, on to the next. If I'm at work I'll just pour a bottle of water (ironically, apparently I'm supposed to be saving the environment with my BPA free plastic) that my employer provides.
Water doesn't have to be complicated.
All this vitamin, pH balance, overpriced shite dripped straight from a fifteen year old virgin Swede's right nipple. Fuck outta here.

>tapwater cleaner than bottled water
>don't trust
??????