Can the average person achieve this build with light steroid use?

Can the average person achieve this build with light steroid use?

Attached: A2AFB1EF-F11D-49D7-9258-0BEDA75DD7E6.jpg (1200x630, 507K)

>light

I see you some boi

>light

Lmao no. He's an elite UFC fighter. That means he has top tier genetics on top of his steroid usage. You're not going to look like him on 500mg of test.

this nigga on grams of gear a week

Yoel is 5'9 (his real height confirmed by Olympic stats) and walks around at at 205-210lbs lean. He's on some real shit.

cuba wasn't building nukes, they were building yoelito
even without the boatloads of gas he's still a fucking freak
I'm not joe rogan

usada is fucking worthless. the ufc should just let everyone roid

He got robbed

Not all people react to roids the same way. Some will be gi-joe tier and others won't at the same dose. Oh and your pic isn't light roid use.

He's also fucking tiny and doesn't even lift. You fucking newfags have insanely low standards, just fucking quit. I knew kids in highschool that looked like him on the right, and could cut to look close to the left.

No

>more strikes landed in general
>more significant strikes landed
>the only takedown of the match
No to your no

Certified natty GOAT.

If you put them in an optimally controlled environment then yes. But the average person simply isn't going to work hard enough on their own over any long span of time.

Retard.

Lol you faggits really thing being 6' 175-180lbs is fucking hard or some shit? I know highschool football players bigger than that. Go to hudl.com and look up any random black kid's stats.

Holy shit the amount of cope and bad genetics on this board is nauseating. Just stop lifting

Attached: Ctiv4UbXgAA-sj-.png (112x112, 18K)

He's more like 5'10"-5'11" and he's 205-210lbs, he just cuts water to 185lbs you moron.

LMFAO 205-210? You definitely don't fucking lift faggot. This is not what 210 fucking looks like. God I hate you DYELs get the fuck off my board.

Attached: 4D196FCA00000578-5826077-image-m-13_1528607439806.jpg (634x568, 37K)

They robbed my boy.. unanimous my ass....
Now I don't know how he gets the strap.
Maybe somehow the Izzy meme doesn't end and manages to get a decision vs bobby, Bobby has more surgery, thus not getting an immediate rematch, Izzy flushes Costa yoel heems gastelum, then it's yoel vs Izzy for the belt, and Izzy gets the weeb knocked out of him

Attached: smart_skleb.png (500x296, 240K)

First of all, football players roid. Second, he's 5'9, accodring to his Olympic stats and he's 205-210bls lean.

He's 5'9. Check his Olympic stats.

Attached: yoel-romero-ufc.jpg (300x300, 56K)

Ah okay, he always seemed way shorter than 6'0". Yeah the other fucktard is delusional thinking Yoel is only 180lbs, he's much heavier. He was almost 208lbs in the cage against Costa.

Attached: FaceApp_1566161383685.jpg (597x597, 315K)

Cringe, Costa won fair and square and Robert is gonna rip that black chump apart.

HIGHSCHOOL football players roid? what fucking country do you live in where roids are readily available to fucking 16 years olds? Jesus you fucking coping socially inept incels never had any friends or played any sports at that age did you? Pathetic.
Seriously, go on hudl and take 5 seconds to look. Any random child has those stats. 6' 190+ and lean is common. There's no way you actually think every kid is roiding, you're mad fucking schizo.

YOU SAY DIS TO ME MIKE?????

YOU SAY SIS TO ME???

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU

I LOOOOOOOOOH YOU MIKE
NO FOR GAY JEEZY

SHE YOU SOME.
B O I

That just makes you people even more fucking retarded. That's not what 200+ at 5'9'' looks like.

Attached: Romero2.jpg (1079x1069, 184K)

Thats him after cutting m8, you can tell because he's drenched in sweat in a hotel room he probably walks around at 210-220lbs, and starts his water cut around the 205mark

M8 both those guys look dehydrated as fuck, this was probably right before weigh ins. You have no idea how cutting weight works. You must be some sort of retard

>kids in highschool that looked like him on right

Sure buddy. They were on light quanitities of steroids too?

The vast majority of men lift to get a better body to get women. You dont need to look like a career bodybuilder for that and nobody has time for it.

You and your delusions. Keep down the tren

He literally said he walks at 200-205 in an interview. All these fucking retard itt.

The athletic commission in California releases in-cage weights for fighters fighting there so we know what Romero weighted in the cage at UFC 241 and it was 207.2lbs

Attached: romeroskulled.png (594x593, 733K)

Im sure he was. I’m just referring to the one or two tards who said he was 180. The guy struggles like fuck to make 185.

Water weight isn't fucking 25+ lbs you retards. Also there's no way in hell he's 220 at 5'9'' looking the way he does, you'd have to be a completely dyel to believe that. 220 is massive for that height.
>hurrr le steroids right??
You're a fucking retard dude, as long as you're not a complete manlet most men can maintain 185-190+ while decently lean just lifting 3x per week.
Click the fucking website. Unless you think 90% of teenagers in the country are on roids (then you'd be a paranoid schizo and you're not worth talking to) then any grown ass man can get there too.

Attached: sf3-new-generation-victoria-elena.jpg (868x1200, 143K)

Lightweights cut from 170 and even 180 sometimes to 155. A middleweight is able to cut more weight cutting from 200-210 is probably pretty average for that division. During training camp leading up the the fight he probably diets down to that 200-205 mark. In normal day to day life he probably walks around 10lbs heavier than that

why is he still fighting, didn't he get like 25 million after a company had an illegal substance in there products?

Conor looks like your heroin addict little brother

E-everyone has one, r-right?

God I wish a better big bro

No, he has BBC genetics which make him look like that. Avg guy will look like a veiny tomato with out-of-balance proportions if they take too much gear

Attached: 0BE4BD1C-D550-4B35-9651-2F131D6DDC32.jpg (750x413, 323K)

Didn't Khabib walk around at 190 or something crazy? Imagine having to cut 35lbs to stay in your division.

he was awarded that yeah. but they actually have to give him that money as well you know?

the company will never do that and he will be lucky to get anything at all.

Attached: 1559986754067.jpg (500x612, 57K)

>hat means he has top tier genetics on top of his steroid usage

>the "muh every athlete is a 1 percenter"
go fuck yourself dude Lionel Messi is a literal sperg

>my beliefs don't match your facts!!

Attached: ofc you replied to this.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

207 in the cage pretty easy to imagine he walks around close to 220

Kids in high school do Heroin and Meth and have kids, you think they cant buy roids?

Maybe you should stop looking american tv, niggers in europe look like mega incels.

High school athletes were roiding back in the 80's.
Some of my baseball teammates felt it was necessary to get a scholarship to play in college.
Looking back at the era it probably was.
I was 6'0" 180 pounds and didn't get a second look from scouts in 1986 until I actually got some hits in a game.

They were looking for 200 pounders+ if you were 6 feet.
Preferably taller unless you were a middle infielder.
North Metropolitan Atlanta area was and still is very competitive in baseball.

Cocaine, meth, marijuana, oxy, heroin.... All available to high should kids in the US, but steroids... Nah, there is no way for a kid to get that. They don't have the internet or Bitcoin. You are all idiot if you think high schoolers don't juice.

>go to US
>watch the news
>'breaking news'
>expect a hurricane alert or something
>find out everything on the news is 'breaking news'

Lol America

Attached: 1346458122392.jpg (396x429, 36K)

Yeah. Mainstream media is failing, so they have to hype everything, otherwise people will completely stop watching. "Tonight, something in your kitchen can give you cancer, make your balls fall off and eat your babies.... Find out what at 11."

hes close to 6 foot
but yeah im sure your 5'9 insecure ass finds him tiny

Hahahahaha are you fucking serious? Roids are everywhere. Kids can get every drug under the sun.

>using Yoel during a weigh in to prove his walk aroun weight
Retard. Also, I'm 218lbs at 5'10. I know exactly what 200+ looks like at 5'9.

>Water weight isn't fucking 25+ lbs you retards
You've clearly never wrestled. 25lbs of water is nothing. Olympic level wrestlers like Romero can drop 10+ lbs in a day.

Yeah that's like Frank Zane-size at his peak

>this guy is socially inept so he isn't at an elite level physically in his sport

t. mega retard

if you look hard enough, people will even admit that they juiced for high school football or wrestling. besides that, our health classes would always have to mention how bad various drugs are for you, including steroids, though some small percentage always turns into a junkie anyway.