Thoughts on banning conventional meat and introducing insects?

Thoughts on banning conventional meat and introducing insects?

Attached: 1566285215519.png (846x935, 908K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.who.int/airpollution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This would do better on ck

I don't care. Enjoy eating your maggots while you watch ugly shit and piss twerk on the Youtube.

If we want to save the planet we will have to ban the factory farming of conventional meat and remove the government subsidies for the grass fed stuff (Something the right wing and libertarian meat lovers here are conveniently silent about) which combined will probably increase the price ten fold.

Meaning we need to do one of the following:
> Grow the conventional stuff in labs
> Eat insect meat
> Go vegan

eat maggots bigot

>banning
is it needed? just stop giving incentives to farms and force them to clean up their waste properly, the market forces would take care of it faster then a ban

Who's we?

pretty great idea desu

>better macros than animal meats
>won't ruin the planet

as for being disgusting, humans have, throughout our history, eaten fucking everything we could get at

the entire modern idea about everything but good cuts of meat being disgusting is incredibly stupid. people won't even eat organs these days

The goyim

Which goyim has to be the most burdened by this globohomo?

never in a billion years

>Eat insect meat
we already eat crustaceans - ok, as different as man and apes, but not really a big jump from eating shrimp to eating crickets.

>Rules for me, but not for thee
Just one more way in which the rich will lord over the commoners, after removing air travel, retirement, vacations, personal transport, etc. All in the name of the climate, while keeping these things for themselves.
Nah, eat the rich.

user just because us libertarians dont talk about it doesn't mean we aren't against there are just bigger fish to fry

>banning conventional meat
from my cold dead hands.

But, if insects are OK to eat and a cheap way to hit my macros. Then, sure i'd eat them.

Attached: proteindollar.gif (661x326, 49K)

I'm against banning anything.
Just make better alternatives.

So why cant they just bring insects to the market, and let people decide. Why increase the price of conventional meat so its an unaffordable luxury?

Why use climate change as an excuse to line the pockets of the government

fuck off you apes i will eat meat and look down on people who eat insects. Fucking subhumans.

The white ones

Now imagine the elite of the country laughing as this idea gets more traction.

> See, Moshe, I told you we could make them eat anything!

what if we get rid of africa and asia, leaving only europe and parts of latam?

>better macros than animal meats
Enjoy dying of rabbit starvation. Unless you trust big agriculture to add fats to it that will not kill you. In that case, enjoy your processed plastic food.

Think tanks do not decide what I put into my gut. Should they treat me like a chinese peasant and use their political pull to deny me red meat (while stocking a nice supply for their handlers), I will eat their fucking children. Disgusting elitist fucks

*proles will eat maggot sausages while the wealthy eat meat and fuck ptp

Fuck off faggot. I am a fucking maggot.
If you're 555...

>Nah, eat the rich.
Very fat meat, high quality and well marbled, good for bulking but the macros are off for cutting.

>save the planet
Anyone who still thinks this is a possibility is delusional.
But to be accurate; the planet and life in general will continue to exist, it's the human race that is fucked.

All of humanity but let’s break it down because you’re clearly a poltard:
The current meat consumption by white people alone will need to change if we want to save the planet.

So why do these "people" want to save the planet again? To what end? So monkeys have more time to use my skull as a shitting stool?

I have a better idea.
Bring Africa and Asia to Europe, enact policy to prevent the native population from expressing disdain and lower the living standards in line with the rest of the world :)

Kek'd

Negligible difference since their dietary habits produce very little harm to the environment.

>Implying that maggot hot dogs would constitute the entirety of diet
This isn't fucking Snowpiercer

>When you manage to trick the goyim into eating maggots like the dirty fucking pigs they are
Good goy! GOOD GOY! Now to further decrease your IQ and wash out your genes!

Christ are you autistic?

If a doctor remarks that a flesh eating virus is eating someone alive do you interject about how the skeleton is doing fine?

What's pol got to do with anything? I'm asking who we is you like to leech off white people until it comes to shit like this then you act like we're allies

Fuck off, bugman

>rabbit starvation
doesn't exist, a literal myth centered around lean people starving on incredibly low caloric intakes of around 800 a day almost exclusively coming from protein, even if you are as "lean" as the ave rage western today that wouldn't kill you, it would only kill people who are already thin with no fat reserves.
look at the majority of the wild game available in eurasia, almost all of it is lean, how come wolves don't get rabbit starvation?

Thanks, Schlomostein

I need to eat more lentils.

HAHAHA that crazy idiot thought it was Snowpiercer! HAHAHAHA!
*eats maggots like a faggot*

Are you so narcissistic that you think the planet cannot exist without you and your ugly kids?

>being this retarded
Diet is nowhere near the biggest factor in damage to the environment.

Attached: rivers_and_plastic_map.png (900x720, 113K)

The impact of the west's dietary habits did not harm the environment to any worrying degree. The west also knows a population drop if discounting immigration. We're on fucking fleek and you know it.
The problem stems from billions of third worlders trying to achieve the luxuries we have. The real question is, why the fuck should I give up mine so they can have theirs? "It's only fair" is not an argument.

I hate maggots but some insects taste okay. Good source of protein, will be cheaper in future and some special breed insects will make it more enjoyable. Don't be a brainlet and try it yourself first

Where is the option for rearing my own animals, domesticated faggot?

I'll eat whatever the fuck I choose to and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it you insecure little bitch.
I guarantee you don't hunt, fish, forage or farm.
I bet you can barely cook.

I don't get it why would I care about le humanity or le animals? I'm not having kids and you'll find an excuse to hurt me no matter what I do.

I (a right wing libertarian) does not live in a country with factory farming and will not support factory farming with my wallet.

not that guy, but in the context of saving the planet: it would take the fucking Death Star to destroy it.
Of course Earth will be fucking ok, but let's keep to the context of what makes it unique among planets
>life
>sentient life
>SAPIENT LIFE
we're fucking up something unique, as far as we know, in the universe.

>I WANT to eat maggots I swear!
HAHAHAHA god damn you're a bitch.

We are the virus in that analogy you stupid fuck.
All we can do is destroy the skin and die since it's what keeps us alove.
The planet, unlike us, will continue without its skin and eventually regrow it.

Bleeding hearts voluteering you to be martyr so they can feel like their life has purpose.

Why is le sapient life worth saving? Fake shit like Star Trek isn't an argument.

plastics are only one tiny fraction of all the pollution we are contributing to

with that being said you are right, diet doesn't even compare to other things like driving a car or taking air flights or having kids

You're all retarded.
>It's not the number one problem we have right now, just completely forget about it!
You sound exactly like politicians.

ITT: a bunch of double digit IQ picky eaters who think they know more about nutrition, environment, ecology and economy than experts despite not passing high school

>we're fucking up something unique, as far as we know, in the universe.
Yup, so let's keep eating the shit that's good for us, instead of trying to cram processed maggot based food down everyone's throat.
I bet you're the same kind of ludicrous faggot that insists everyone should be living in cities so they can become as high strung and nearly insane as you, since it's better for the environment

Why do you think plastic pollution in the ocean is the most damaging thing to the environment? Yeah, that's one issue. But, there are more important ones than that. And even there, diet does play a role in plastic ocean pollution, a lot of that plastic is from food and drink packaging.

Attached: Top_Ocean_Polluters.jpg (480x270, 66K)

Nice try rabbi

The "science" that you worship at the alter of, says statistically there are countless planets like ours in our galaxy alone, which is something I agree with. I am not going to eat the lowest forms of bottom feeding trash this rock has to offer to make you feel better about yourself. I will pull a bugman and eat your fucking dog first, faggot

Post video of yourself eating maggots

>Shill trying to use shame to get people to agree to their kike inspired diet
That ship is sailing.

Because it's indicative of wider trends in pollution. The West's contribution is minimal compared the rest of the world, where pollution are non existent or not enforced.

Attached: WHOairpollutionmap_0.png (1742x963, 1.28M)

*pollution laws

It's inconceivable and an almost mathematical improbability that sapient life somehow exists ONLY on Earth.
And considering completely eradicating all life from the planet is beyond our scope, it will likely evolve again after our passing before the sun expands and engulfs and destroys the planet anyways, making it continued existence somewhat moot.
>InB4 "interstellar colonization"

> Doesn’t understand that the damage humans are doing to the environment is multifaceted.

you look like you're going straight into a spiral towards questioning the meaning of life, if so take it to /lit/ or /his/.
let's take the unesco approach: it's worth saving because it's the highest form that came from the planet, leagues above anything else, in this particular time. A masterpiece, if you will.

Of course some of the problem is that we bundle up all our plastics for 'recycling' and send them off to those countries, where the rules are lax or unenforced and half of it ends up in rivers.

Read up about the grass fed you illiterate

What the fuck are we doing to contribute to pollution in bumfuck nowhere, Australia? Mining, nukes?

It was those toothbrush fuckers that started all of this.
>I bet we could get people to brush their tongues
Bastards.

Attached: Selling toothbrushes.jpg (480x360, 15K)

And that masterpiece is becoming niggerfied and dying no matter what happens to the rest of "humanity". Bravo.

Chill out faggot.
If you don't like it, don't buy it.
>Imagine getting worked up over a Jew York Post article about Australia.

Mgdubu take your bottle and put it in drinking water. Mgdubu must now come to you, he no water to drink

Whats all the pollution in the Sahara? And the steppe? Looks like bullshit

Attached: co2-exports-country-fossil-fuels-data.jpg (1006x883, 97K)

oyyyyyy

don't have video, ate these two fellers this week tho, taste pretty good

Attached: IMG_20190817_110444.jpg (4000x3000, 3.48M)

Yes, eat insects goy, very good goy.

Attached: c44.png (1293x1407, 718K)

>leagues above anything else, in this particular time. A masterpiece, if you will.

Proceeds to destroy itself, and numerous other species in the process.

This article is really fucking old. Post shit that isn't more than a week old you faggot it's not hard I see these types of articles pop up everyday.

Attached: civnat.png (500x487, 150K)

>It's inconceivable and an almost mathematical improbability that sapient life somehow exists ONLY on Earth.
I kinda need an experimental confirmation, the universe feels lonely and full of assholes if there's no life out there. Improbable as it is, it's a possibility.
>completely eradicating all life from the planet is beyond our scope, it will likely evolve again after our passing before the sun expands and engulfs and destroys the planet anyways, making it continued existence somewhat moot.
I'm not so sure about that, evolution is slow, and sapience isn't that great an advantage in the short-term (long term, ofc, it's 'inherit the earth' tier) .

Redpill: if meat is banned and for some reason I can't hunt animals, I will stalk and kill people(likely of lower socioeconomic status in order to avoid being caught) to eat them.

Well then why are you destroying it user. Stop it.

it's just a manierismo phase. we're in the baroque of humanity.

Eat shit Canada

Who else here lifts to /kill Annastacia Palaszczuk and everyone who approves new thermal coal mines/?

>Anything that happened more than a week ago isn't worth considering!

You watch a lot of MSM, too?

>Implying I don't want to watch the world burn.

Baka

Nope didn't imply that stop being a faggot.

Same but I will target much higher up the chain. So long as I take one elite or relative, it will be worth getting caught.

i'm just saying you never even tried it because you can't imagine eating anything else than bigmac and blame kikes for your own lack imagination and fear

Attached: 1493503486079.png (506x502, 302K)

The problem is that you will NEVER see the real elite. You will only see their puppets, who may seem to have power, but they do not. Most of the "elite" that you see are just grainfed imbeciles like the rest of modern society.

Go to bed gramps
Also who cares, as long as it's got the protein and macros and taste good what's to dislike?

Switzerland?

Mate how good are steak and kidney pies

This, everyone who was mad at Bush and Obama and now Trump is angry at puppets.

maps.who.int/airpollution/