Dick causes gf pain

Just lost my virginity at 19 to a girl I truly love.

We've had sex three times now and we're struggling cause she's a small 5'3 girl and I have a bigger than average penis.

Cowgirl is out the question cause I hit her cervix, going in from behind apparently "rips her to pieces", and it just seems like missionary is the only position that works so far, but that's cause I can't even get the whole dick inside her in that position.

We use lube, but it doesn't really make much difference.

What can we try so that she's more comfortable and less beaten up?

My gf finishes long before me at the moment (I think the condoms are too tight, or cause I was a virgin only last week, I'm not used to using a condom). So I am fighting to feel anything down there, ESPECIALLY in missionary.

This is a mess I need guidance from someone who's been here before

Attached: 7849-20584-8345.jpg (460x460, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-hUzAM2Z5u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lole didnt read

I didn't read ur reply!

did you take her v card too

Nope, she's had regular sex at 16 through to 18 with her last partner. They broke up when she turned 19 and we are both almost 20 now.

the only solution really is anal or deepthroat

Send her to me. I'll break her in with my small dick.

Missionary but with a pillow under her butt. Puts her pelvis at an incline that won't hit her walls directly.

Thanks I would have never thought of that. I did try holding my arm under her lower back but it was difficult

Based and Sexpilled.

Attached: 3481CAAA-DB4B-4BE5-B262-20315E00175C.png (166x42, 4K)

behold, the holy 3 laws of big dickedness

1. Use lots of lube
2. use plenty of foreplay
3. go slow and listen to her

these laws can can only go so far though, so if length is the issue and the above doesn't help try also using a cock bumper or not penetrate as deep

yes u did

also as far as condoms go, it could be your still new to the whole thing

a bigger size wont help any in terms of sensation

have you tried anal?

try to put the condom before your in complete erection , work for me

Why's that?

Gfs too prude for that.

Thanks man

Cuck ngmi

If she already has big dick problems I don't think anal is the solution, user.

A bigger size made a big difference for me because regular ones were painful and I ended up with a purple dick several times. Choosing an appropriate size is important, discomfort can make you feel less pleasure so in that way a bigger one could feel better.

Took my girls virginity M30 F22

I say im 9” but im actually 8” and I say that due to inflation as most guys 5” say theyre 7” (your not your lying and everyone know its)

Anyway any girl who holds it its about 3 handfulls

Still sometimes hurt her but everytime we have sex she get more and more into her cervix being hit

Took like 20 times to get break her in desu

Deeper is always better most women just dont push past that pain desu and it takes time it will get better

Get her a vibrator for her clit and teach her to cum while you hit it she’ll be in love forever

Pic related, my gf is 5”2

Attached: C3345E29-1185-4131-A6BC-FCC1BA853E0E.jpg (1652x1902, 286K)

Wtf I never typed desu?!

Hi summerfag, please go home

Attached: kek.jpg (470x362, 20K)

Been here since 2003 dipshit I just dont fucking post on fit because you rarely ever post anything funny or actuall helpfull advice here you just wank each other off in a blatent homosexual way and 90% of you are more insecure and narcissistic than your average fucking female

Sincerely

Love /pol

Pretending to be Jow Forums, that's cute. Shoo shoo tumblr.

looks skinny lol

putting your condom before being hard will make your pain disapear et make him fit perfectly , worked for me

What's Love/pol bros?
Is it a hidden board, like /trash/?

>user
>/fit
>the internet
>I believe you

I believe you

Yeah that's a nice big dick

She has to be aroused before you start fucking her.

>Sincerely
>Love /pol
You write like a reddit faggot, fuck off
And Jow Forumstards aren't welcome here

Lol you fell for the girls like big cocks meme

Honestly she's probably a keeper

First off try getting bigger condoms, my current girl recommend me trying magnums when we first started dating and used condoms and they made worlds of a difference when banging.

I had the problem as well with her not being able to take it. She is 5'2 with a really small and tight vagina and I'm about 7-7.5 but she claims I'm about 8 when full mast. It took us a while before she was able to take my whole dick with out being in pain or having any tearing. Lost of patients and lots of foreplay my friend. When we first started dating I could only finger her with one finger and even now I still have to work up to two. After I get two fingers in her I usually hold her knees behind her head and slowly insert the tip, take it out, insert it a bit farther, take it out and repeat. Eventually I work up until I can fully thrust into her and she enjoys it. From her I'll switch her up and fuck her how she wants to be fucked.
Every now and then I'll just bend her over and start fucking her and she will complain about her cervix getting smashed but she is really starting to like the pain from it.

Protip: If you can't insert it all the way in missionary, put your hand on the top of her pelvis and push down. You should be able to feel your dick head and this will cause her extreme pleasure and probably the biggest orgasm if you focus on hitting this spot plus it will feel better for you as you have more stimulation on your head (unless you are cut and have no feeling in your head regardless and in that case, rip.)

Sure post dick pics faggot and match mine or stfu like the reddit liberal bitches you are and send me your girlfriends numbers

Ill even let you watch cucks

Cuckold

Have you tried no condom?

KEKED

You want to be careful bro the chances of staying with a girl in this day and age with sex partner count over 1 so 2 now is like 50-65% at 3 its wayy down to under 40%

Source

Big book of charts on early sexual activity in females

>take a shit
>penis grows a little
>feel penis touch the cold porcelain inside the toilet
this happens too often

this happens to me and I am average

>going in from behind apparently "rips her to pieces"
hot

>Lost of patients
heh

Vaginas get baby heads trough them. Buy lube or make her wet enough and work up to jack hammer level

It happens OP
My wife is 4'10 and I have a 7.5er that's pretty thick too.
Doggy style is a no unless I go shallow which just defeats the point.
Somehow cowgirl is comfortable for her though.
She'll get used to it with a bit of time but if you can't bottom out now you never will.

>t. clueless

End your life incel mutt

You sound like you don't know how to fuck. When she is warmed up, the first slide let you know how deep you can go. After you slide back, look at yourself to see where the juice is on your dick. that indicate how deep her pussy is. And then, all the time you smashing her, constantly focus on not going too deep. it will help you a little bit to last longer too.

Guaranteed she’ll be back on his dick before long.

t. incel

You're touching the fornix user. No need of big dick for it tho, anterior fornix aka the A-spot is reachable for the average penis, posterior is mostly a myth when it comes to orgasm and just serve for containing longer dicks (probably what you're talking about if you by deep you mean 8 inch balls deep).

Lel

You retard just make her take it stop being better. Doggy

just don't go deep.

Start maturbating with condoms on to get used to it.

And lots of foreplay, finger her and get her stretched out well before you penetrate her. If not then you're just gonna have to fuck her without your whole dick entering her if it causes her too much pain.

Incel stat if I have every heard one! Kek

youtu.be/-hUzAM2Z5u4

tl;dw: an asshole has no cervix and can take big dicks

>absolutely not fitness related in any way shape or form
>up for 6 hours
based fucking retard jannies
useless mutts

Vaginas get babies through them by tearing themselves open and often times ripping apart the skinflap separating the vaginal canal and the anus. Not something you want to do regularly. You and every other stupid fucking girl saying this argument need to shut the fuck up

>lost virginity
>gf finishes before me

lmfao

It's true.

are you a manlet? if not, why would you doom your offspring? also you don't love her if you're degrading her via premarital sex.

You've got to spend much more time doing foreplay. Make her have an orgasm with your fingers/tongue first and then go in

Imagine spending so much time on a indian curry making forum that the ironic humor becomes facts in your head and you turn into a bitter man with no future.

Fucking mutts need to go shoot up a walmart or something.

>it matters if shes in pain
>the female orgasm is real
>wearing condors and not making her get on the pill
>pretending any of this is real

Attached: 1565354280637.png (495x494, 338K)

And yet not a single dick has been posted

Attached: fry.gif (604x453, 118K)

Congratulations on your membership in the big dick club, girls will put one leg in air and one knee on your groin to block you from going balls deep

How big are you?

Hes a big guy

I'm in a similar situation to you. Unfortunately, you'll just have to avoid positions that hurt her. Missionary is always fun and hasn't caused me any problems. You could also try positions where she can control the depth. Easing in slowly can help relax her. Try Skyn condoms.

Yes, best answer.

She'll be fine. Vaginas are designed to pop out babies. She just doesn't like you that much.

Vaginism, look it up. It's a real issue for a lot of women.

A-spot is the magic spot. I'm surprised basically no one knows about it. Shows that people are sex retards if they can't find it.

Just tie her down and push your dick into her cervix. It’s tight as fuck. Force her to love it.

Fucking this!

I don't care how nice your get is, we Jow Forumstards live here too
Now stop responding to the intern living in a basement at Langley

Forgot to say haha

Yeah cuz interpersonal relationships working are completely random you fucking sperg

Jow Forums-fitness