How do i fade these stretch marks?

ive lost 70 lbs in about 9 months and my body is starting to look normal but i got these fucked up scars it fucks with me

Attached: IMG_4389[1].jpg (3088x2316, 1.48M)

You could give microneedling a try.

Attached: Microneedle-stretch-marks.jpg (600x300, 95K)

im not convinced that shite works

You're better off asking women with kids how they got rid of them then the dyels on here who've never put more than 10lbs of musle on

>Refuses to try a low effort and low cost solution to his problem
>The only one that makes sense, either, physiologically

They’ll fade over time. Leave them alone.

Cocaloa butter is meant to mking stretch marks fade but its usually for when the stretch marks are HAPPENING not for when theyve settled

Former fatty here. Some creams dull them but they never really go away from that. Never had anyone bring them up and I have some pretty bad ones on the stomach.

Not him but do they actually do that? Mine aren't that nasty but I wouldn't mind them going away

let me kiss them and fuck you in the ass and cum inside you OP everythings gonna be ok bby girl hold on

I used to be fat kid and I also grew a bit fast so i have them on by back and belly but they are really light and not purple/red like they used to. Just leave them and they are gonna be fine. Not sure how long it will take tho.

girls literally dont care at all and if you care about the opinion of other dudes then ur gay m8

They are hardly noticeable, for 70lbs lost you look very good, just moisturizing regularly will help

>low cost
tf?

not him but a micro-needle thingo cost basically nothing

it's like 20-40 euros

It can be way cheaper, I've seen the same chink-made micro-needler I bought for 8 dollars be sold for 50 dollars at another website

You don't, they're reminder to keep you from becoming a fat fuck fatso again.

I wanna hold you down and fucking bust a fat hot load of man cream inside your pink pretty little boi pussy

faggot good luck im 6 ft 5 and agile now

got a link? I always figured you'd need to go to an aesthetician but if you can do it at home cheap and safe then why not ig

Coacoa butter

You cannot escape my girth

Keep em as a badge of honor, my dude. You were either a bloated fuck or you went so fuarkin hard that your skin literally couldn't keep up with your mad gains. Rags to riches, baby.

>6 ft 5

Attached: cute-gif-up-wow-Favim.com-238440[1].gif (320x180, 250K)

ok lol

dude they're barely noticable

Cacoa butter is also good and feels good to lather on your body maybe try that.

Mine on my thighs were about that bad and they went away on thier own and u didn't do anything. I was like 18 at the time though so youth helps.

try not typing like a twitter robot, you fucking faggot

leave it brah, it is a reminder that you actually have the determination to pull it off. Think of it like battle scar.

lol

god your body is perfect. where do you live.

Dryfasting and tan. Not at the same time

Had to squint to see the stretch marks, and even then they just looked like hair. Not sure if OP is overly concerned about them or if I’m going blind. They’ll fade over time, OP, don’t worry.

Attached: 44175ED3-DFDE-4C38-894C-5D2BBDBCED62.jpg (613x533, 15K)