I lost my girlfriend of two and a half years from my own incompetence...

i lost my girlfriend of two and a half years from my own incompetence. im decent enough looking but i dont care about other girls at all. i wanted to marry her. i just had a ton of preworkout and im going to go lift. its been three weeks and i still cant cope. i dont know what to do. this board is the only thing i have lift.

Attached: 4bbae6afbeb4ad46f8eabbb3d0becbdb.png (362x600, 516K)

lol what a fag
sick blog my dude but you sound like a faggot and you posted anime

It'll fade.

Eat my benis.

Attached: 1555421632198.jpg (421x427, 46K)

wait 6 months and see if you still want to marry her. You will be fine

I just bailed out of a relationship two months ago that lasted a little longer than yours cuz she cheated on me. I really cared about her and never thought I'd care about anyone else, but it turns out all you need is one really good reason to be glad you're moving past this person and some time, you'll heal.
Hey, how about you stop being gay, bud?

thanks guys.she doesnt give a fuck. i shouldnt have texted her but im weak.

she helped me through so much, and now theres no one. men have a fucked support network.

i tried to get over it with 2 random girls and its not working. once i get off night shift and i go back to school, hopefully ill feel better.

How did you fuck everything up?

>rei
lmao fag

Would have had better luck If you chose Asuka

do you take steroids?

>i tried to get over it with 2 random girls
at least you can try, I lost the only girl who gave me a bit of attention everyday (not even my gf) and I'm still stuck in a fucking hole and I don't have any willpower to try again from scratch

Don't worry my dude, just give it a place and talk about with loved-ones/people you trust and above all give it time.

Attached: tumblr_n04vmevpz61rb06tgo9_r1_250.gif (245x155, 723K)

lol fucking faggot

>i lost my girlfriend of two and a half years from my own incompetence
Explain

What did you do OP

Being over attached ruined a lot of relationship. I know it doesn't sound logic but the more you'll care about a girl and need her affection the less she's gonna want to give it. For some reason they need to feel like you're never truly hers, that you can make your life without her and replace her in a week. Sound tragic but the more you'll abandon yourself to a girl the less she's gonna love and respect you.
Op my advice is get over it, see that breakup as a lesson, it's not gonna happen to you again, you can find another girl and build a better relationship but when this time will come remember: care about yourself first.
Stay strong bro, work on yourself, lift, take care of your look and go hang out with your friends the pain will fade away someday.

Keep lifting. When your head starts rehashing just ignore the story and let it run in the background and feel the feelings without being involved in the reasons.

Are you talking about wwe asuka

This guy gets it

sorry. after lifting i suntanned then ran errands, but im back now.

cared too much, was too attached, and my laid back give no fucks attitude was jeopardized when i realized i wanted to marry this girl. i even felt so fucking secure i stopped lifting. she had guy friends (she didn't do anything with them, she was always faithful) and i acted like a bitch and made an issue about it, and then went full beta. mental illness is a hell of a drug. i started taking probiotics and eating organic on the advice of some guys on RW twitter and it has helped a ton with everything in my head, but now i just feel sad, not crazy.

the next girl i get i dont want to talk to. im out for an autist mute i guess. asuka is the opposite of that. i just want to come home to peace and quiet. lmfao its a bad cope ill give you that

no but i had pretty low T up until 19, around ~300 range. 20 now and im finishing puberty and its up to like 600 with tons of sunlight and lifting, but i still feel cucked. i noticed my libido took a bit of a hit with all of this, probably from feeling defeated, which is why those hookups didn't make me feel as good as they could've. i've been thinking of hopping on trt but my endo wont prescribe it because he's fucked and i would have to do a bunch of work from uni to keep my levels constantly checked and learning about dosing and cycles. i want to do it though, but i also want to have kids.

it's not worth it. it feels good to finally get noticed by people and be acknowledged with respect off the bat now that i'm more attractive, but putting your self-esteem stock in random whores is not good for your future mental state.

you're 1000% right man. i bitched out so hard. if you have someone you love you have to keep being the you they fell in love with, and with girls, you have to stay redpilled and not give in for years. its tough, but if you want it to last, it's worth it.

thanks for the good wishes, everyone. this place always has my fucking back even when no one else does.

men have so little fucking support, so if your bro is going through shit/acting weird, talk to them. i have no other outlet so i'm sure they'd appreciate it.

godspeed and until next time.