Redpill me on lifting weights to cope with missing out on hs/college pussy

Redpill me on lifting weights to cope with missing out on hs/college pussy

Attached: image_iphone.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Not gonna help at all. The only thing that will cure you is realizing that sticking your dick in a warm hole, while it feels nice, isn't the greatest thing life has to offer.

I'm 26 khv. I don't cope. I live in hell everyday.

not op, but what if i don't feel like shit over the fact that i didn't stick my genitalia in someone else's, but rather over the fact that i haven't connected with anyone in my life to get to the point of having sex or cuddling every night etc?

>missing out on hs
How can you even miss out on that? Even the ugliest mofo can rape a bitch

Unrelated but how do I practise getting this deep. I can get proper squat depth but my ankles literally cannot bend enough to get that deep

Not OP, but someone else instead. Ride a bike every day for like 4 miles.

Adding to ALSO don't ride one of those bikes with super thin tires. You'll want thicker tires on your bike. You WANT that resistance and traction while riding it.

Thanks for advice, does this actually help with mobility? I dont think leg strength is the problem as much as my ability to stretch in the hips and ankles.

Have you done any mobility routine?

I really liked Joey Defranco's Limber 11, just did it at the start of eveyr workout and a few weeks later squats were a breeze

Yeah, been doing the squat University stretch routine for about 2 months and another one i found on yt for foot bits. Probably just a baby cope on my part but it feels like my ankles are physically incapable of moving further then they can right now, to the point where i feel significant pinching in the area where the foot meets the calf when getting deep.

>4:30am
>wake up
>horror
>remember cringe
>remember missed opportunities with girls
>oh my god some of these are over 10 years ago
>panic attack
>"STOP, user. STOP."
>Drink cuppa
>Go to gym
>Make self hurt
>Spend rest of day feeling good about how I made myself hurt
Yeah, when you're my age you know a thing or two about coping. *CRACK* sssssiiiipppp

Attached: 1564790544550.jpg (512x512, 70K)

Why mourn something you could never have? Just get better and live your life fully. There is always something better in the future

If you're not happy alone, you won't be any happier in a relationship.

>remember cringe
>remember missed opportunities with girls
Yea, I can relate to that

Well that’s what I’m doing/was doing. 27 and I was in two separate long term relationships and just got out of one February. Started hitting the gym and losing weight. Best shape of my life and on a constant search for women to fuck. Just banged some girl last weekend and after cumming I kinda thought about how that didn’t change anything. I mean it felt good and gave me a confidence boost but I’m still the same.

I don’t know what the fuck I want anymore women wise but I’m Gonna keep lifting because I want to become a god.

Based and boomerpilled

This doesn't really make sense. We've all had friends and enjoyed things more with them than alone.

>We've all had friends and enjoyed things more with them than alone
user.. I....

nice gatekeeping

Be a slav

Start with something under your heels to lift them a bit. In time you'll manage to get deeper.
Also do squats with plates under your heels or with weightlifting shoes.

focus on what you HAVE done
i haven’t had sex or had a gf or anything either. but that’s not my reference point for success. i measure the quality of my life based on how opposite i’m living my life to the way my oldest brother is living his (completely unemployed, leeching off our dad, claiming “muh depweshun” as a reason to not work either of the massively lucrative jobs he got straight out of college, eternally playing the victim to basically non-existent “”””abuse”””” be claims to have endured during childhood even though his autistic ass was the SOURCE of abuse and misery for the rest of the family which ended up breaking apart because of his reckless autism).
compared to him, i am the fucking king of the world, and every time i remember how self-inflictedly shitty hes doing nowadays i sure do feel like a fucking king.

This. It's not that I didn't, it's that I never had the chance to.

>You'll want thicker tires on your bike.
Bikefag here, thick tires are a meme (as are mountain bikes in general) unless you are literally off-roading it. Just pedal faster or go uphills or some shit. Impairing your bike isn't necessary to get a better workout.

“To choose one’s victims, to prepare one’s plan minutely, to slake an implacable vengeance, and then to go to bed … There is nothing sweeter in the world.” - Joseph Stalin

The Church goes after revenge because it is the ultimate pleasure in life. Not sex, not money, not even status. Revenge.

When you have taken the time and the effort to plan and execute a perfect revenge on an enemy "chefs kiss".

It will sustain you through the darkest nights for decades to come.

Attached: Joseph-Stalin.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

I mean technically you're right. Not all of us are niggers though user.

More like a SO should add on to your happiness. You should still have your own.

This.

Breaking the virginity spell at 23 was nice, as it was boiling and stewing at the back of my mind all the time. Sex is good. But honestly, getting in a good day of focused work -achieving flow- and being consistent and dedicated to fitness, is better than sex.

How many couples are miserable? A lot. Get the sex thing out of the way, and focus on improving yourself. The better you are the better your relationships will be.

Remember there is a BIG difference between pleasure and happiness, and one doesn't equal the other.

Also happiness is, nor ever should be, a permanent emotional state. It would lose all its value.

A wise man once wrote, the happiest days of your life occur when you are actively searching for happiness. I believe that to be true.

The happiest moment of my life was the day I finished building my own house, and welcomed my family into it for the first time. It was a 3 year project I did pretty much myself as a side hustle, but was an immense emtional feeling of satisfaction due to the effort.

I know I will never have that feeling again, but I'm ok with that.

As user said above, putting your dick in a warm hole will never give you the same happiness as building and maintaining a lifelong marriage to a great woman.

Trust me on this. Pleasure is not happiness.

I had sex once in a high school but was a skelly and too shy/anxious to have a gf. Fast forward 5 years, lifting gives you confidence. Go on tinder, search for 18-19 year old girls and msg them with whatever stupid shit you can think of. Some are in their 1st/2nd year of college and feel "over" the guys around them. They're young and dumb and are just interested in older guys. I fucked an 18 year old blonde with huge tits and blue eyes on the first date who was the equivalent of my oneitis in HS. It was the best sex moment of my life by far and I can thank lifting for it

she did ghost me afterwards though

Let me guess, you don't leave the house and have never tried to talk to a woman?

>I know I will never have that feeling again

Tear it down and build it again

Any tips for someone who wants to do the same? Got about 100k and no debt want to build a place of my own

Very based

Jewish communists are truly the most spiteful, hateful people

If it helps, I am divorced, haven't had sex for more than 9 months and I don't feel like I ever had it at all, like, no better than when I was a virgin.

This shit is constant never ending struggle if you're not at least 8/10 chad. Moreso, when you realize you want way more than just a warm meaty hole to stick your dick in. Moreso, when you realize how relatively little decent non taken women there are.

just get a 6/10 young gf
t. 29 yo dating a 20 yo

Jelly.

I am this user, 30, live in Russia and even 6/10 here are so full of themselves they won't settle for anything less than a greek god, even if you have a nice personality.

Oh, and 20 year olds here have mental stability and personality of 15 year old thots. It's pure hell to date them.

Where are you from, user?

I'm from Canada and she's from Ukraine

Shit, double jelly. Ukrainian girls are basically mix of decent slav looks and nice personality.

lol ukranian women just want a fuckign passport
>t. euro

So why don't you get one? It's close to you, they earn shit wages and if you're decent looking I don't see why they won't give you a chance. When we first met we instantly hit it off, we just vibe really well together. She has this sort of personality that I'm really attracted to, like she's very sweet, feminine and caring but has this bitchy side to her that makes her that much more attractive to me. But it all comes with the "perks" of dating a 20 year old. I am pretty happy though and I hope we can actually have a future together.

You haven't been following the news lately, mate?
Our countries fucking hate each other.

Anyways, good for you though. Family, even if it's just two people, is all I ever wanted. I wish you a long and happy life with your girl.

I too am gonna make it or will die trying.

just don't bring politics into conversations. or do you mean you physically cannot travel there?
And thanks, family is also what I want. banging sluts was never fulfilling to me and always left me empty inside. I hope you make it too, just keep on grinding man, I promise you it'll get better.

Is really too long a question to answer.

The most stress is usually the regulatory burden of the state you are building in. Permits, inspections, regulators, etc. ESPECIALLY if you are designing your own home. If you are California I recommend you not take this project on as the government there is downright hostile to construction.

My recommendation would be to get some pre-made house plans from an architect and they can really fast track a lot of this permitting burder as its a proven design.

I recommend subbing out anything you aren't comfortable with. Its a little hassle, but any GC is going to put at least 10% markup on any sub anyway so that counts. Also most subs LOVE cash and will give a better rate, although there is a risk if nothing in writing they can get away with shoddy work. Vet and check them. Concrete foundations, carpeting & sanded edge roofing are three specialty trades I would sub out (I did) because there are so many tips and tricks and specialty tools so as to make it too risky to do yourself.

HVAC is usually the most expensive sub but is frighteningly easy to do yourself. For instance a whole house install of HVAC is usually around $15k market (without design work). You can buy a whole system + ducts + tools for like $4k.

Anyway, I recommend you do your homework and budget. Spend the most time on the frame, siding and roofing as once that is done you can take your sweet time on the inside as it is dried in at that point. Its what I did.

white people are fucked up

> Georgian
> White

Pick any one.