Lets be real here, how many of you are getting swole for girls (beta)

lets be real here, how many of you are getting swole for girls (beta)

Attached: sarah.png (1080x1920, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/british-woman-false-gang-rape-ayia-napa-cyprus-film-consent-arrested-a9025216.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I already have a gf, i just want to look like a statue

I want to be the best version of myself

Me. I just hope one day I'll stop caring and continue out of habit or self goals.

Been lifting 10+ years now. Always been for self worth and mental health but I've always had girlfriends. In a 4+ year relationship now. Shitty reason to lift that won't last but for a few days of motivation, what you need is discipline and addiction to routine

I'm getting swole for twinks and girls(male)

God I wish chicks here in Europe were as easy as in the States

I'd take a beta girl. I'm not lifting for one, but we'd probably be cute together and we could just give the rest of the world the middle finger for trying to force us into a submissive role.
Pretending to be alpha is too much work.

No matter what you say, the ultimate reason everyone lifts is to attract mates and reproduce. Lifting for size implies good genetic quality, thus attracting mates. Lifting for strength implies you can outcompete other men, thus attracting mates. Any other "reason" traces back to reproduction or is a lie ("I lift for my ancestors! Haha!")

Attached: 1_AGyYxMys4bi_G1iEG1q_jg.jpg (1200x750, 235K)

are you retarded? the average white girl in europe is way more of a hoe than the average 52%er

You eventually make it there.

I started lifting for girls. Now I lift to be stronk and look intimidating.

I don't care about women

Yeah but that’s also because they’re horrific compared to most amerimutts. St least here in the UK they are.

If European: fake American or Australian accent.
If American: fake Australian or European accent.
If Australian: fake American or European accent.

Congratulations on your +2 charisma.

> going for last couple of heavy reps
> voice in my head suddenly pipes up
> "you gonna get this last rep or you gonna be a bitch?"
> "you know who could easily lift this baby weight bitch? that guy who fucked your ex when she was in college...and he fucked her good, this weight ain't nothin to him!"

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. why?

Based and classicalantiquitypilled

>being cucked

NGMI

If i fake an american accent in the US i just end up sounding like a retarded goon with a speech impediment bro

you wanna talk, user?

Attached: despair.jpg (520x390, 43K)

Nope. Just plain wrong. Easiest ass I've ever gotten was on my trip to the States

European women are the biggest whores on the planet for Jamal and Abdul

>Try Tinder
>99% out of my league insta thots
When do I get to the ugly ones what the fuck.

It's a demon that wants to keep you in the mindset of lifting for impure reasons.

Tinder is literally just for casual sex by this point. Try bumble or something.

I did not recommend faking an American accent in the US.

None of them look like their photos user. You need to look really fucking hard for any flaws, because those flaws will be amplified 10x in real life. Look for lighting, angles, filters and clothing.

Especially clothing & angles. It'll tell you whether they're fat or not. A lot of them are overweight and trying to cover it up that way.

I've met up with maybe 4 girls from Tinder that looked like their photos and the rest couldn't have been further from what they pretend to be.

I mean, so far it's a mental technique that works. I just imagine all the guys who have fucked my girlfriend watching me lift and I get an extra like 10% power boost or something.

It makes me very sad though. But that's ok. I don't think being strong means the absence of happiness, it means feeling and acknowledging your sadness but still prevailing nonetheless.

Im usually fine meeting women in person the rare times I go out but get no matches on tinder. whats the secret?

Foreigners usually have an easier time than locals. If you look different or have an exotic accent your chances to score increase dramatically.

t. white American who has been to Japan

*absence of sadness I mean

Im getting swole for dom black girls(male)

Attached: j42j0hvljq721.jpg (320x180, 7K)

That's all I want, just some easy 6/10 to lose virginity desu. Not these 9/10s that make me want to spaghetti everywhere as soon as we match with the first message.

From my perspective every dating site I have been on is mostly way out of my league girls then a handful of purely unfuckable girls.
Sane, ugly girls either do not use these sites or they trick me with make-up.
When I say purely unfuckable I'm talking like... There's this one profile I saw and she's a single mother with an ugly baby and her face is so asymmetrical it looks like someone smashed half of it in with a fry pan.
Or this one girl who has pancake make-up, dyed hair, piercings all over, weird clothes, is kind of fat and then her profile is about how she is all the worst kinds of mentally ill. I don't mean hinting at it: directly detailing it.

i hear you brother, but how long ago was this? eventually you have to move on so that you can be motivated by the future rather than the past. instead of thinking about the guys your ex fucked or whatever, think about how desirable you'll become
No I mean, like, it's hot people looking for casual hookups. It's literally free sex for normies; if you're on a college campus we're seriously talking like 80% of your nearby tinder matches will be sorority chicks.

Most of them are actually fat and just take good pics from an angle

Eh in my experience the 6/10 average girls have a way over-inflated sense of their attractiveness. Guys are usually too intimidated to hit on the really hot 9/10s, but they'll blow these average looking bitches up all day long because they think they have a better shot.

Absolutely wrong

Don't you guys get it? Do you know why girls love to "travel" now? It's because they can get gang-banged and never face consequences for it. (unless someone has their phone filming)
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/british-woman-false-gang-rape-ayia-napa-cyprus-film-consent-arrested-a9025216.html

Being a foreigner in their country is the next best thing because they figure you can pound them out, go home, no one finds out about it.

Americans don't have an accent. We speak the dialect of Shakespeare and king James. Everyone else has an accent

I don't, I just have a good profile

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-17-52-45-988_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x2246, 721K)

asshat

>wes watson reads hamlet

>>
>no
>i dont think so

Teach me senpai

jew dog

What the fuck are these gobbledy gook clingon scribbles lmfao. Holy mother of god how the fuck do you have internet if you communicate with scratch marks

what i like to do when they girl's dp has two girls in it:
>are you the hot one or the ugly one?
the more similar they are in looks the funnier it is, to me.

Attached: 1374761860076.png (480x512, 313K)

it was never about the girls

Attached: 257.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

I am. Although it's more to piss off an ex who I let go ... And kinda rub it in now I've broke her heart and she's moved on.

I only want to impress huge guys at my gym no homo tho

Don't pretend to be alpha, work to become alpha. Women fuck and treat you better when they see you as an alpha

They hated him because he told the truth.

>broke up with a girl
>she moves in
>lift to attract other women to vindicate yourself
what's wrong w you

>Don't pretend to be alpha, work to become alpha.
Never going to happen. I'll always be an omega or a beta in my head.
>Women fuck and treat you better when they see you as an alpha
That's right, they just have to see you as an alpha.

Nah I just want to 3 some with my GF and her friends

And she does 3 somes with her male friends, but without you.

Don't do it, it could ruin her relationship with that friend. What you need is a live-in 5'0 Asian fuck doll that you co-dom together.

It's. This. SImple.

Attached: 1562431709456.png (661x623, 534K)

It's one of the reasons I lift, but not the only one.

> I lift to be stronger than 99.9% of people I meet
> I lift to look better (for men AND women)
> I lift because its fun

Scary thought

It's always the ugly one when a girl's profile pic is more than 1 person

They don't care about islam, they only want brown men, whitey cucks can't compete

You'd think so but not always. It may always be their perception that they are the hotter one but I think I've had girls take it either way. Offended that you called them ugly or offended that you called their friend ugly (which they tacitly agree to by accepting the frame that one is ugly.)

I have had more success asking out 9/10s than 6/10s. The 9/10s don't actually get guys asking them out directly, or they get hit on a lot at bars and clubs but not in real life, and often guys are intimidated so they don't get asked that much, and they also generally know they're hot and are impressed that you have the confidence to ask. The 6/10s are insecure and therefore get defensive easily when you try to flirt with them, have an overcompensating sense of ego, and get hit on by guys all the time who assume they're just an easy lay because they're less hot and they know it.

I've also found that 9/10 girls legitimately care more about your personality than 6/10 girls (though looks matters for both). Attractive people are kinder, smarter, and more likely to be aware that people treat you differently based on looks, and that produces cynicism in 9s and anger in 6s; the latter is way harder to convert into flirtation than the former.

enjoy the aids my friend.

Never get swole for anyone but yourself.

Attached: HELL YEAH.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Does it count if I want to be able to pick a chick up while I fuck her?

I never plan on having a gf or having premarital sex. The only reason is to be stronger, people treat you differently when you look like you lift and to feed my narcissism.

I remember when I was in school all the top-tier girls were pretty nice.
The worst girls were probably the ones that are passable but no one's first or second pick.
I'm not 100% that the bottom-rung girls are nicer I think their spirits are just crushed to where they won't be mean except in their heads.

Pre-exposure prophylaxis, my dude. Reduces your chances of getting HIV by 99%. Combined with condoms you're pretty much golden.

t. fucks twinks on the regular and never had an STD

>this
6/10's think they're 9/10's because this generation created an entire sub-class of autistic dudes with Chad looks who are scared to shoot for 9's. My friend was one for a long time until he realized his worth and stopped being socially retarded.
Of course, as a result they are still insecure, negative, and want to be validated for being hotter than they really are.
Attractive girls are used to being praised for being hot, so they're looking less for physical validation and more for someone who appreciates other aspects of them (which doesn't preclude being a hot guy obviously, your odds are always better if you're hot).
That said, as an average looking guy, you honestly have an equal chance at a 6 or a 9, if you want to look at it that way.
But if you're average AND autistic, you're in trouble.

>(beta)
>not lifting and bettering yourself for your future gf

Attached: 60C839D2-B5FC-4742-9F4D-6A202873F120.jpg (Do It For Tomboys 2).jpg (2533x1801, 706K)

and that's why we get and stay Jow Forums

as well as yourself

Attached: E3D905ED-25A5-483B-924D-7374268574D5.jpg (Do It For Tomboys 1).jpg (3456x2452, 1.02M)

>average and autistic
help

Attached: 1563944481462.png (632x632, 543K)

I’ve never met a Euro girl that wasn’t easy (Fr, Belg, Scandi)

I just want to feel comfortable being shirtless at the beach.

No joke, a higher-tier girl will be more impressed with the dedication that lifting entails. 6's tend to be gains goblins, because again, they are insecure.
Most people have mild autism. You just have to practice.
The biggest pro-tip I've ever gotten from a Chad friend is ease them into it.
Don't try to be funny or clever until you've built up a rapport. If you're on Jow Forums, you're a weirdo at heart, and that has to be suppressed until the girl is invested.
If you're attractive as fuck, it doesn't matter as much, but as an average guy, you do have to try harder to not sperg out. Just the way it is.

>Most people have mild autism.

Attached: doubt.png (230x230, 55K)

I did until I realised I'm ugly and when I got fit I started balding. Even fat ugly single mothers ignore me after I approach them. I got my business so I'm gonna focus on that and my fitness. Some of us never had a chance.

just because doing something causes X, doesnt mean you are doing that thing for X

lifting might make me more attractive to women, but I have no interest in women so its irrelevant

i am, unironically

i just don't want to die alone :(

same here

lost a load of weight recently, no longer chubby guy who gets drunk, much more positive and sociable, just holding on to the lack of self-esteem, will try and work on it along with all the otyher self-improvement. cheers

>Tinder ho went berserk when I joked about her grammar
Always makes me laugh how defensive people get over it.

איפה?

*ahem*
FUCK FAGS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK TOMBOYS

Attached: 6EC25E9A-7362-4118-8021-4C1239D5C11A.png (1053x1080, 314K)

They are if you are from the States!

is anyone else glad the summerfags are finally leaving

Tanya looks cute

Even the Chaddest bro you know has a secret love for some cringey shit

exactly why I'd never go for a threesome.
fucking guaranteed she asks for one with a 2nd guy at some point afterwards and then it would be immediately over for me.

There's only one thing worse than lifting for woman and is pretend you don't lift for woman.

I just had a good shit

You know that gay people lift right? And they can't reproduce because they suck cock. So there's that. I'm 5'7 and ugly, I have nothing to lift for but me, girls won't like me no matter what so why the fuck should I care. I lift to become the best me I can be.

Why is that scary? Just tell her no, you're not doing faggot shit.

They’re easy fuck you dumb europoor. They literally come here to get fucked and save the marriage part for people like you

It's not unreasonable to guess that a girl might want/ask for that. But given the choice between a ffm and a mfm I think most women would choose the former.