Is it harder to recover from a mogging if you're a girl or a guy?

Is it harder to recover from a mogging if you're a girl or a guy?

Attached: 1566227012442.jpg (956x641, 309K)

Is this really a thing? "Suffering" from "moggings?" Go back to lifting shit and reading good literature. Wisdom moggings are where it's at.

>guy get's mogged
>I will lift harder
>girl get's mogged
>tweet about unrealistic body images
why is this?

Attached: huh.png (317x392, 134K)

>guy gets mogged
>I will lift harder
>girl gets mogged
>I will starve myself
fixed

This happened to me a year ago, and I still suffer from this shit
>teach at local uni
>meeting of all the tutors before the year starts
>it's hot and sunny, so we have a casual meeting outside
>I'm a few minutes late
>all the benches are taken
>I have to drag another bench to the rest to join the group
>it's not that far so fuck it, I'll just nudge it over there
>some cunt stands up, rolls his sleeves and tells me 'don't worry bro I'll bring it for you'
>goes ahead, picks up the bench and slams it near the others
'o-ok thanks'
>didn't say a word the whole meeting and just left afterwards

Yes, I'm still mad

i actually laughed at this, do you look weak, or are you weak?

Being "mogged" only hurts if you're a gamma male. A self-deceiver that wants to believe he is better than he is.
Other men understand the hierarchy and want be a part of the group under Chad's leadership.

Only betas and women worry about moggings. Real men acknowledge their shortcomings and address them if it’s possible to fix.

femanon has arrived

girls have the worst reactions to pussy stench mogging. i'm a scientist for yankee candle and i engineered a yeasty pussy scented candle, real nasty. i like to light it at parties and leave the room, come back 10 minutes later and all the girls are pointing at each other. some of them are holding their dresses between their chin and chest and tugging their panties down with their thumbs, begging people to smell their pussies to prove it's not them.

what a strange larp

Attached: 1565468110225.jpg (680x432, 35K)

kek good story user

beta cope

I just started lifting so I probably still looked like a dyel. But the bench was only about 15 kilo or something

I know this never happened but I want to believe it so bad lol. Just like in one of muh japaneese dohjins

reminder that there will always be someone better than you. The longest you can stay "the best person you know" is a week or a month. :).

not cringe at all, but instead, extremely BASED

Post body and have sex while you are at it.

I'm sure they just let you mix up random candles in the lab lol, making a yeast pussy scented candle would take a lot of time and resources to get close to the real thing

I want to believe.

this is why girls are superior.
t. anorexic male