192cm 70kg but still feel chubby

192cm 70kg but still feel chubby
i have been slowly cutting away stuff in order to lose my bodyfat, i started with carbs, then fats, now i'm down to about 1500 calories of ground beef a day nothing more nothing less doing cardio every day and lifting 4 days a week

should i just do a 1 week fast in order to lose the final bodyfat? cole suggested it youtube.com/watch?v=nDGVR7SQtKc

Attached: 995861.jpg (430x300, 19K)

Yeah, I always do what 81 IQ high school dropouts on YouTube recommend

How to get the Auschwitz mode. 70kg and 192cm. Bulk to 90kg first and then think about cutting

>192cm 70kg but still feel chubby
uwot nigga
I'm 197cm 120kg and my goal weight is 93kg. Are you tryin to transition to twink ?

no, but i don't have visible abs
that's the ''benchmark'' for when you start bulking

Post body. You are just killing yourself at this point

Nigga I can GUARANTEE you are at the verge of giving yourself an eating disorder if you don't have one already. Post body.

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ABS UNLESS YOU HAVE MUSCLE TO BEGIN WITH. At that bodyweight, you obviously don't. Go on a clean bulk right this instant, ffs

whats a lean bulk? 2200 calories? 2500?

Who is gonna tell him?

Attached: 152365234.jpg (474x745, 34K)

shhh

500 calories above maintenance, whatever that means for you.

And ffs, LIFT

I've literally been you before (74 kg, 195cm) and wasted YEARS until I started lifting and actually made it.

You want to look ripped, you need muscle. End of.

He should be able to find out for himself with all this youtube "research". ffs... talk to a real person

Just read some more of your post. My man, you definetly have an eating disorder (been there myself).

Where's your 5 a day in there? The fiber? The carbs to power you through your workouts? The fat to regulate your hormone production?

Seriously man, get a grip.

Read the sticky and figure out what a healthy nutrition / exercise regime actually looks like if you ACTUALLY want to make some gainz. You 1000000% need to gain some muscle right this moment.

I thought lean bulk was 200-300 over?

>192cm 70kg but still feel chubby
you're mentally ill

I can tell you what to do and hope that you snap out of it, but I won't do the legwork for you. Like I said, sticky.

I am sure that if you have the determination to starve yourself sick, you have what it takes to make it. Now get on it and critically reassess your situation.

I'm not sure
Yeah, you should go pretty low before bulking, but abs are not an accurate marker depending on your genetics (fat distribution, mainly) and muscle development
I'd say 192 @ 77 is skinny enough

No, it's below 500
It's pretty hard to consistently hit a 200 kcal surplus, it's too small of a margin

It because u cut too far and have no muscles

>tfw have abs and still look chubby
This shit is true suffering

I'm not the person you initially replied to