Explain like I'm retarded

Explain like I'm retarded,
How is this bad for you if it only has 1 calorie and no sugar?

Attached: diet_coke.png (500x500, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17023723/
academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/6/2112/2422329
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2887500/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Phosphoric acid rots your teeth
thats about it

don't let it touch your teeth, simple

the sugar replacement is worse for you than the sugar and calories it contains.

It's bad for you (unless you're a retard that ONLY think that cico matters)

>Diet Coke enema when
Although the sweeteners are artificial and zero calorie, they still stimulate an insulin response as if they were real sugar. And as we all know, insulin resistance is a primary driver of fat storage.

how

Supposedly it stimulates your appetite and cravings for sugar so some people end up eating more regardless.

But if you're keeping track through CICO and it helps you cope then you're fine.

Ask yourself how this tastes as good as normal Coke despite having no sugar.

Sweeteners aren't good for you either, just slightly less bad than sugar. It beats drinking normal coke, but seriously, just drink water. Humans don't want anything else in their body.

if its weight management your worried about it's fine
your body treats it just like water
it might not be good for your over all health but who cares nigger
as long as i get to drink soda and have abs we all good

bullshit

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17023723/

It may adversely affect bone health. Common sense says don’t drink a shitload of it.

HOW

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17023723/
Just don't be an older women, easy.

Lies. You're a retard.

It makes you hungry and keeps your body craving sweet things.

>Although the sweeteners are artificial and zero calorie, they still stimulate an insulin response as if they were real sugar.
Are you actually fucking retarded?

Insuling is triggered by 1(ONE) READ ONE UNO; SINGLE, SINGULAR, thing, and that is blood glucose.
Glucose can come from either carbohydrates, or amino acids that got converted into glucose in the citric acid cycle

Diet soda has no metabolites and doesnt affect insulin one fucking bit

Open up a textbook you fucking subsidised corn oil eating inbred bingo arms having bottled water drinking mcdonalds eating judge judy watching midwestern soccermom piece of human shit

jesus christ what i would do to skin people like you who tout this bullshit broscience all over the internet with a rusty spoon fucking hell

i hope you choke to death on your own feces and they hang you from a ceiling fan in your own fucking intestines you fucking pathetic piece of human shit

fuck yourself die in piss

i can stand people being dumb, but being ignorant, nah fuck that, hope your parents get their house burned down by a pack of feral niggers you fucking bitch

Kills your gut bacteria
>HURR DURR PROVIDE PROOFS
science and proofs is for faggots
I use to use artificial sweeteners
now I dropped them and take probiotics
if you have tiny balls and your shit doesn't float, and you don't have any mental fortitude, its safe to say its the sweeteners

The non-brainlet response is that it's CICO+hormonal response. So diet sweeteners still do the same bad thing that sugar does but without the calories. And tbqh the calories in sugar is not necessarily the worst part. A lean cut of steak or a few eggs has slightly more calories than a kingsize Milky-Way bar but we all know instinctively that it's much better for you.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

All these fucking "HURR SWEETENERS AREN'T GOOD FOR YOU" haven't provided one single study on it.

No, you fucking retards, the anti-sweetener campaign was paid by the sugar companies and all those studies have been disproven such as "sweetner causes cancer" after a rat consumes way more than it should. Fucking retards learn your facts.

No, just avoid sweet things you fucking child.

case and point, all the big sugar lobbies shill for the whole ''sweeteners are bad for you'' for a reason

to sell more corn syrup and refined sugar

>your body creates insulin out of thin air
Sugar lobbies always push that artificial sweeteners is dangerous.
Some links to cancer were found to be unsubstantiated as well.

they hurt gut bacteria and there are studies on it

>oh boo hoo muh gut bacteria
get yourself some probiotics then
>wahh muh bone health
take some calcium powder when drinking a soda

We dont even know shit about gut bacteria yet

Not true.
It’s enough to put something sweet tasting in your mouth to trigger insulin, even if it contains no sugar that the body can metabolize.
academic.oup.com/endo/article/155/6/2112/2422329

fucking everythings hurt gut bacteria, even others gut bacteria

>there are studies about it
>doesn't provide a single source even though he knew he was going to make this post
Gut bacteria is just a buzz phrase.
No one understands what is optimal in gut bacteria and if they did they would treat things like Lactose intolerance.

my shit doesn't float when I drink coke zero
there is a gut bacteria that make shit float
stop relying on studies and use your own body to experiment you fucking brainlet nigger faggotr

>my shit doesn't float
Your shit shouldn't be anything other than soft serve ice cream.
If your shit stays together then you already have a bad diet.
You are retarded for thinking you can determine which of these properties is good and which one is bad without a study into it.
>bad thing does x
>x is bad
>thing I like does y
>y is good

Tricks your brain into thinking sugar is coming when it doesn't, which causes a bunch of adverse effects I forgot about.

Thinking about eating "triggers insulin". Your entire paradigm is wrong.

There's nothing wrong with Insulin when you're eating a high protein low calorie diet you fucking faggots.

Yes insulin stores fat.
It also creates and preserves muscle.

Guess why all the BCAA supplements taste sweet as fuck.

Jesus Christ you are one angry faggot.
>hurr durr open a textbook
No u
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2887500/
Injection of Acesulfame K (150 mg/kg body weight) increased the plasma insulin concentration at 5 min from 27.3 +/- 3.0 microU/ml to 58.6 +/- 4.2 microU/ml without any significant change in the blood glucose. Infusion of Acesulfame K (20 mg/kg body weight/min) for one hour maintained the insulin concentration at a high level (about 85-100 microU/ml) during this period, and at the same time blood glucose was gradually reduced from 103.0 +/- 7.3 to 72.0 +/- 7.2 mg/dl. When using different amounts of Acesulfame K, the insulin secretion was stimulated in a dose-dependent fashion.

The effect of Acesulfame K on insulin secretion was similar to that observed by injecting or infusing the same doses of glucose (150 mg/kg) body weight for injection and 20 mg/kg body weight/min for infusion), except that no hyperglycemia was observed with Acesulfame K.

I would hardly say that the science is conclusive, however, there are multiple studies that indicate that artificial sweeteners can and do stimulate an insulin response and/or increase the insulin response next time sugar is consumed.
Granted, many of these studies are in animals, but that doesn’t necessary invalidate them

>t. Big pharma jew

you understand that if it triggered an insulin response out of thin air you'd be creating energy out of nothing right and breaking the laws of thermodynamics right?

>shit looks like soft serve
Eat some fiber fag

Fiber should make your shit look like soft serve.
Drink some water retard.

Attached: main-qimg-30b4b1de0eb3afe874788365e7e0b515.jpg (480x480, 68K)

YOU GOT STUDIES ON ANY OF THAT BUD?

>you got studies on something that is common knowledge
Pls you first.
I want to see how hard you will try to defend your flat earth position.

yeah I studied my shit before and after eating coke zero
care to peer review?

Yeah I don't eat artificial sweeteners and my shit sinks.
I don't even eat processed shit.

jeez your squat must be great considering how much you're moving the goal posts.

Attached: 1484894840599.png (667x433, 548K)

The guys who lied to you about sugar are surely telling the truth this time...
Imagine being such a sugar addicted baby it never occured to you to just not drink soda at all.

>Dont drink this thing that doesnt affect your health at all because just FUCK it amrite
retard

>babby can't drink plain water because he grew up drinking sugar shit
>turns out sugar shit isn't good for you and is addicting
>it's ok guys this product by the creators of sugar shit is healthy
>now I can keep paying for muh sugar shit taste because plain water isn't an option
You're the product of shit parenting but that doesn't mean you can't change.