How do I avoid this garbage in America? I just want my food to be natural...

How do I avoid this garbage in America? I just want my food to be natural. Americans are fat and stupid as fuck aha don’t care what’s in their food as long as they can stuff their stupid brain dead faces with liquor and fries and salt

Americans are so god damn stupid they just say oh dude it’s the same thing. Everything comes from nature dude. Oh it’s not that bad dude it’s just chemicals

I am NOT eating vegetables for every meal. HELP WHERE DO I ORDER PREMADE ORGANIC FOOD ONLINE

Attached: 8AE2008E-B56C-422E-BAAE-C7A56136D2CE.jpg (640x480, 77K)

wew americans are eating rubber lmao

eat oatmeal cuck, just because elements of something are used in something else doesn't mean its poison.
rat poison has water in it
>BOTTLED WATER HAS ONE TWSITED INGREDIENT USED TO MAKE POISON
see how retarded you sound?

It is probably in all our plastic packaging I doubt the cereal people are innovate.

>being so brainwashed you think eating cancerous chemicals is fine

He’s American

Attached: 6CA6EECB-A8A8-4476-B81D-FD06B884AB9B.jpg (520x628, 101K)

>BHT added to packaging
Can you fuckers not read?

Also just don’t eat shit food. If it’s got anything else in it other than the thing itself, you already dun goofed. Rice crispies or the like shouldn’t even be on your radar.

>he's eating the cereal in the packaging

Help

>how do avoid bad things in sugar trash garbage food
Eat real food instead? Absolute retard feels superior to the proles but can’t think not to eat fucking sugarbowls for breakfast

lol why are they putting that in food?

>Americans are so stupid, I can’t figure out how to but some oats or normal cereal
Foreigners are literal children. Put the candy cereal down. Walk to the normal cereal. Buy that instead. Try not to leave any filth behind from under your unwashed euronails.

It makes it feel like some got dang fresh food that gosh darn shoe rubber in there

I’m American retard I am just much much smarter than you

Attached: AC88FA8D-4C0B-4AA0-B686-CE97745D69F0.jpg (496x779, 99K)

>I can’t stop eating junkfood, but I’m smart
Retard detected

Attached: 7C6F23D3-B3DC-4A90-8E35-201039618C1C.jpg (279x181, 12K)

Did you know that water is the primary ingredient in antifreeze? We should all stop drinking water! Any chemical that is used in something I don't like is evil and there are no exceptions to that rule!!!

got dang I tell you what man, hhehe pretty pretty pizza.

you're fucking stupid and deserve no help.

Attached: E411FB9B-C006-4830-93EE-7D80BB26F994.jpg (800x1000, 535K)

It's not in the food. It's in the plastic packaging.

>here's a sketchy, low res, unsourced infographic telling you that everyone who ever got cancer drank water at some point
>Oh shit better panic and disconnect my plumbing

But water literally does you fat American shit

Attached: 9C938DFB-5E98-42E0-80DF-71850F8CF343.png (800x1218, 111K)

are you female or something?

>some autismo dumping his propaganda images
Sad!

make your own food

this is spam, and was just posted on /b/

Attached: file.png (1314x273, 110K)

Just go to a farmer's market, browse /ck/ and learn how to cook lol

>drinking bottled water
do americans really do this?

my tap water contains fluoride, chlorine, and birth control
yes, I have spring water delivered

You literally can't avoid it. If you don't purchase at least 1000 grams of carbohydrates' worth of food daily (at least 60% of which must be from a Nestle subsidiary brand), you'll get audited by the FDA for having an unbalanced diet. They will bill you a thousand dollars or so for this, by the way, and insurance doesn't cover it since you're considered to be recklessly endangering yourself. If you refuse to pay the fine you'll have your door broken down and be taken to jail, also at your expense, and God help you if you don't tip every last SWAT agent who shows up.

>plastic packaging is food
And to answer your question OP, the answer is you simply need to continue being an educated consumer, checking the ingredients of the food you buy.

Attached: 1566063545354.png (1440x1557, 738K)

you're not supposed to eat the packaging user

Buy simple ingredients and cook for yourself. I mostly buy fresh meats, fresh or frozen veggies, fruits, nuts, etc. When you cook all your own meals you can be 100% sure what's in it. It's also way cheaper than eating fast food or buying pre-packaged bullshit.

Buy oats