I think it's time to look for a wife

I think it's time to look for a wife.

Attached: IMG_20190820_171754.jpg (2166x3249, 914K)

>29 Virgin with no friends
>Job, House, Car
>Semi-Fit getting better
>Jow Forums only hobby

I think my time has passed and I'm honestly not sure where I'd even start.

Attached: Pec Bounce.gif (267x200, 40K)

it aint' over at 29, son. I met my wife at 30. We waited to have kids for several years after that for career and financial goals. You could literally live to be 150 years old, the way medical science is progressing. Get a fucking plan. Spend more time meeting friends of friends. Join some interesting clubs. Try higher end dating sites.

Join some clubs. And honestly, I know it sounds whack and it gets memes into oblivion but try Crossfit. You'll meet a lot of girls there and develop some relationships and you might even meet a girl that shares a lot of interests with you.

Nah dude this is good time for wifing up. Get yourself a cutie 20 yr old honey.

This. If I'm not busy I don't know what else to do besides mindlessly browse the internet. I've lost enough patience to not even play vidya at this point.

Just got married a few months ago at 30. I also was in the same boat as you when I met her at 28. There’s still hope friend

Marriage is a fucking scam. Don't fall for the meme society pushes on you. You can have a perfect relationship without getting married. 3/4 marriages end up in divorce, which basically means you lose at least half your worth.

But hey, you do you.

>mfw my father married at 41 and had his first born at 45

I still have some 20 years to produce an offspring

>you lose at least half your worth.

Imagine living in a country with such shitty laws

Why on earth haven't you at least fucked a prostitute yet?

Attached: 1566159329707.webm (354x360, 1.94M)

you can still get divorce raped if youre in a "common law marriage"

Their pictures are amazing. Kew Gardens is a beautiful venue

Your woman won't want to divorce you if you're not a weak, out of shape, pathetic beta slob.

Attached: 1566309793742.jpg (589x785, 191K)

Prostitute illegal in us of a.

I *clap* do *clap*

Damn, no wonder you're still a virgin at 29. You're a complete beta. "Wuuuh, it's illegal, oh my god". Yeah, you're gonna stay a virgin.

Attached: 1566302185616.png (652x654, 594K)

>marrying a Swedish man
Filthy traitor cunt

Try vegas, son

>Marriage
>in 2019
Why would you do this to yourself

Attached: 1431227695876.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>Marrying inferior, irreligious women
That's your problem buddy

Gonna be 23 and out of the service soon. Hope to find someone before im 27. Tired of one night stands desu

Attached: 1566249557823.jpg (856x448, 47K)

Damn, ya boy looks dapper as fuck.

Are you going to be a chaser your entire life or are you going to settle down like a based man(boomer) and enjoy the kofe?

Attached: koc-gdE__400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

A married Man

Attached: 1557750169748.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

Where to find clubs after out of uni

I was a 31 year old virgin. I'm 33 now, am married and have a kid. I met my future wife at work. She's beautiful. Don't worry and don't give up.

dude just wait until your 35 and marry some 25 year old thot

Get on my level
>30 non-virgin, couple friends
>dead end job, no car, no house
>semi-fit
>Jow Forums only hobby
We're gonna make it, old man

its illegal pretty much everywhere

doesn't stop girls making hundreds of thousands a year off it

lol, I started lifting seriously at 29. For the past 5 years (35 now), I've been banging chicks on the regular.

Take car of your body and don't be fat.

Also, have a good face and be tall.

>people unironically give a fuck about this guy
>all he does is play video games and puts it on youtube
>he's not even particularly chad-like or funny
I feel like a boomer sometimes just because I did the whole "internet" thing before youtube was a website, I unironically do not understand why people care. Or do 12 year olds have this much power?

Having a gf goes something like this

>hey user, wanna see [shitty Disney remake] with me?
>sure babe

>hey gf, wanna see [movie you like]
>nah user, sounds boring

>hey user, listen to [song she likes]
>sure babe

>hey gf, listen to [song you like]
>nah user, sounds boring

>hey user, can I go to your house and play [some board game] with your family?
>sure babe

>hey gf, wanna come over and play [actually good board game, like Risk]
>nah user, that takes too long to finish

>hey user, I need to shop for some clothes, wanna come with?
>sure babe
>[takes 3 hours to pick between 2 skirts]

>hey gf, I need to buy a shirt, wanna come with?
>nah user, you take too long to make up your mind
>[literally take the shirts I like and go try them out and pick one]

>hey gf, I got you [some gift]
>oh thanks user, you're the best

>hey user, I was gonna get you that shark plushie you liked from IKEA, but your room already has too much stuff, so I won't, teehee

And you get put your dick in her. That's literally it

have sex incel freak

MGTOW, OP.

Attached: D157YFTUcAE4yq9.jpg (600x384, 22K)

Thou art young, and desirest child and marriage. But I ask thee: Art thou a man ENTITLED to desire a child?

Art thou the victorious one, the self-conqueror, the ruler of thy passions, the master of thy virtues? Thus do I ask thee.

Or doth the animal speak in thy wish, and necessity? Or isolation? Or discord in thee?

I would have thy victory and freedom long for a child. Living monuments shalt thou build to thy victory and emancipation.

Beyond thyself shalt thou build. But first of all must thou be built thyself, rectangular in body and soul.

Prostittutes don't count. You're still an incel even if you've lost your virginity to a prostitute.

>You can have a perfect relationship without getting married. 3/4 marriages end up in divorce, which basically means you lose at least half your worth.
Except most countries passed common law legislation to try to satiate gays without allowing them marriage. Now gay marriage is legal buy they kept the common law legislation so now your girlfriend can divorce rape you if she tells the court she sleeps at your house sometimes. Welcome to reality.

If you don't trust a woman enough to marry and bear your children, don't give her the privilege of your cock.

>like risk
never mind you're retarded

>[actually good board game, like Risk]
>like Risk
>good board game

?????

fuck off user just because you read that thread with nietzsche as the OP doesn't mean you get to walk around quoting TSZ at every opportunity

Is it even remotely sane to get into serious relationship/wife a 20 year old as a 30 year old? The girl is cute and she seems to think I am the best thing in the world. She does nothing all day it seems. I have a job, high level of education, own place, car, I look young. It seems ridiculous to pair myself up with someone with nothing to their name but what the fuck, are we men basically self sufficient and we just need a girl to cheer on us and give us kids?

yeah just become a millionaire and find a quality girl pfftAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do fags think age is a barrier. Life isn’t a race.

Listen to your instincts they're trying to warn you.

Only true for atheists. Less than 1% of actual practicing Christians who married at a church got divorced.

Nah you're good.

Just pick up a hobby enough to say you do it with a straight face. You can rock climb for an hour at a rock climbing gym for 10 days over two months band talk about it forever.

If you're rich, tall and fit, you should have no problem dating 18-24 yos

>It seems ridiculous to pair myself up with someone with nothing to their name
A woman's world, is a smaller world. But without women to take care of the smaller world, you will not be prepared to take on the bigger world.

Go on, try to be your best you - while doing laundry and scrubbing your bathroom. Women have nothing to their name, that is why they take yours when they marry you.

>She does nothing all day it seems.
She will be clingy and annoying

Dude actually found her when he was working as a hot dog seller.

>pewds is married how
time flies

>waiting to have kids when you're alrrdy in your 30s.
Fucking retard.

What about having kids?

they were dating before they started their youtube stuff tho

Im 34 and have been thinking about it for a few months. Not sure though. I think most about making a child desu. I need a strong woman to have this child with. Strong hips, legs and ass. At least that's what my body tells me. So I go on dates and look for those things. I don't see those things on my dates. Where do I see those things? The gym. So I continue going to the gym. This entire paragraph went from complete sentences to some barbarian shit but that's what my body/mind keeps telling me. My gut most of all desu.

lmao Fuck niggers. Based webm user

Attached: 1562724312063.jpg (569x760, 46K)

It's dangerous to go out as a black man on opposite day

Why'd someone want to life so much? People like you are fucking retarded. Half of the world wants to die when they reach 20 and you think living till 150 is something good

I realized first and foremost you need a decent character for mother of your kids, user. Virtue. Mental healthiness. Honesty. Qualities that are hard to come by but without them your child will be fucked up.

Hmmmm, I should already know this since my mom had that depression after giving birth and my dad was a piece of shit who didn't mentally support her. I guess I look at strength in a woman as a sign of some mental stability but I also know it's not true. I also know women can change after giving birth, for better or for worse, but everything is a gamble. Strength is easy for me to see I guess.

Lick my wife's cunt, pussy!

Well you're not wrong. Fit girls are better than lazy uncommitted alternatives. Just look out for signs of narcissism. Narcissistic mother is a nightmare

Japs have kids when they are 40+

Will do, thanks bro.

yeah I've your a beta male, chad gets his girls to do whatever he wants whenever he wants

first time ive been on this shithole board in months

Attached: download.jpg (249x202, 12K)

that explains why they're all so fucking autistic

I know a guy like this. He's dating half a dozen girls simultaneously and leeching off of all of them. They buy him presents, take on dates, give money etc. He's not even hot, just attractive.

>He's not even hot, just attractive
???

Look at this happy married couple.

Attached: 60c.png (340x351, 277K)

He's a skinny manlet with 7-8 face

>you can have a perfect relationship without commitment

Guaranteed divorce within 10 years. Screencap this. Sorry Pewds

Why?
Give me 1 reason.

Because she will divorce him. Don't believe it if you don't want to but I ask that you take a screencap of my post and refer to it again in ten years' time. They will be divorced by that point.

>10 years.
Thats generous

so you literally married after 1 year or less of knowing her. thats very very risky, but good luck

I don't think so. Maybe the pewdiepie from 5 years ago, absolutely. But the one now? Who's reading a lot more "right wing" books and seemingly trying to integrate that in his life? Nah, i think he's gonna make it. He does need to start working out tho.

Am I the only one annoyed by his marriage? I don't know why, but it makes me unhappy and angry at him and my own life.

Not being happy for some YouTube celeb you autistically follow. Lift something heavy.

I'm more annoyed by that ugly all-black tux with a single white pocket square peeping out.

You sound like a woman.

If seeing somebody getting married and being happy makes you have thoughts or feelings about your own life and it's trajectory then you are on the right path. At least having the ability to realize your own shortcomings that cause you to feel that way allows you to focus it towards self-improvement.

Having outward thought or feelings of jealousy towards people doing well/better than you is just fucking pathetic though. Especially giving any sort of damn about an e-celeb you absolutely don't know at all.

How do people get married in this day and age?

Are they completely clueless?

Do they not know that EVERYONE FUCKING CHEATS AND LIES THROUGH THEIR TEETH

Attached: 1565286575759.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

Finally, I can claim to be a 1%er at something.

Attached: oscJNbh_d.jpg (210x240, 11K)

post a better tux

It's illegal in Vegas. All the legal Nevada brothels are outside the city limits.

I-is this heaven?

>literally never buy gf anything
>force her to come on cheap but adventurous holidays
>happy relationship for years
>complains I never buy her anything
>spend a bunch of money on fucking makeup for her
>pay for 5 star all inclusive resort holiday
>she leaves me a month later

I honestly think there’s a connection

As hard as it is to believe, some of us actually believe in and abide by the rule of law and don't arbitrarily break it just because it temporarily conveniances us.
It's called integrity, look in to it, nigger.

Attached: 1565535482162.png (534x486, 255K)

user i'm married living in Brazil.

you can marry in 3 different separation regimens here:

Universal Union - when you divorce, everything gets divided in half, even stuff before marriage in you name.

Separation of Possessions - when you divorce,everything gets divided in half, EXCEPT the stuff you had before marriage in you name

and finally the one i chose

Complete Separation - when you divorce, everything in my name remains mine and everything in her name remain hers. co-owned stuff (like businesses) get divided by half, but why would be dumb enough to sign her up with a share of your business?
the house, car and little ranch are all in my name. if we divorce, i keep EVERYTHING

There's gotta be something like this in your country. THE ONLY WAY TO PROTECT YOUR WORTH IS TO MARRY IN COMPLETE SEPARATION.

cringe
he'll make it tho

no it isn't
integrity is to live by a personal set of guidelines
if your guidelines include following the law, then sure
mine include "be a pragmatical opportunist". if something benefits more than i can (potentially) cause harm, i do it.

More White Men should act like that. A group mentality.

My gf watches me play video games and we watch anime and kinos together

Also she is doing SS with me and dl'd 170 last workout

Sounds like you're just a pussy

Brazilanon, tell us of how the women view white male tourists in their 20s.

>go to gym
>locate wife
>become married
>need to shit
>clog toilet
>go to wife
>"toilet is clogged not sure what happened"
>she calls plumber
>plumber un clogs toilet
>sees me and wife
>"nice shits man"
>winks
>"congrats on locating wife"

Thanks GOMAD

>I'm 33 now, am married and have my wife's kid

take psychadelics, go to clubs, concerts, parties, anything. You have the money, you have the time, go read, watch movies, do fucking anything.