Sticky this

vocaroo.com/i/s1B8qhLYNZGu

Attached: 25408555-51C1-4A16-BEFB-380C18472DFA.png (809x5152, 1.46M)

Can you record a vocaroo saying I fucking love you with my post number? I feel lonely

I want it too.

Onions should not be wordfiltered. The only reason it got filtered was it cut too close to home for staff.
Memes become stale on their own, there is no reason for them to interfere in the life of a meme beyond being upset.

have s*x

is have sex filtered?

Fuck jannies and cumbrains
Nerds:bashed
Virgins:BTFO

Suck my clit nigger boy

Holy shit is it the same fuckimg day again??
P O S T B O D Y
O
S
T
B
O
D
Y

Sorry, Phone Posting.

HOLY SHIT IS THIS THE SAME FUCKING FAG AGAIN? please go away and start trying to modify board culture on your Hudderite cow-loving board.

See Your own words, kiddo

Not only based but also redpilled

Dirty coomers absolutely BTFO!!
Imagine chronically squirting your vital brain fluid onto a dirty floor 5x a day...
It takes your body over 3 weeks to restore all the nutrients from 1 ejaculation.

No joke you are LITERALLY cumming your brains out.

Attached: 1559843559068.png (2408x1996, 414K)

Same. Fag.
You realize that brigading is supposed to involve multiple people right?
You are the one claiming superiority. The burden of body posting is on you. Post body now and I will post mine. If you have enough time to record these vocaroos and make this shitty memes, we all ylkno you don't have enough time to lift yourself out of bed nevermind lift an actual weight.

I’ll post and you’ll talk shit but not post yours
you admitted you don’t lift in your other thread
None of them are even me you thirsty psycho virgin

You keep fucking complaining about people posting images of women on their fitness threads and yet you're spamming our board with 12 threads a day about your stupid fucking puritanism. Fap or don't fap. But stop trying to impose your ideology on other people and dragging the entire fucking board off topic.

So... Uh...
What is the cb word?

>sticky reddit memes
No thanks. Go back, wojak and frog nigger.

Attached: afag.gif (500x280, 773K)

Too long, didn’t read, you don’t even lift and fuck off
I’ve made five threads whilw you’ve been resetting your ip every half hour to flood more nudes
Get a life

The fuck is wrong with you shit head I'm not OP and just wanted some love you fucking nigger

He’s some neet looser who doesn’t lift, after getting his high test threads banned he dumps his entire spank bank folder with low quality reposts