>2019
>not eating raw fish

Attached: IMG_20190820_094442_238.jpg (1080x1812, 136K)

>eating farmed fish

Attached: 1550119142782.jpg (660x660, 81K)

t. yellow fever crew

Japanese food is a meme. The only reason its popular is because it is usually presented beautifully.

They straight up put rice with very little protein and veggies wrapped in fucking seaweed and people think it's the best thing ever

>seaweed contains iodine
>most developed countries have to enrich other stuff to get their citizens to get their required iodine

That's why you just get a bucket of raw fish and rice. Skip the extra steps.

>NOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO EAT MORE SUSHI BECAUSE IT CONTAINS IODINE DONT YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IODINE IS

It is called sushi. You eat it, you love it.

>he says even though all asian countries are thin because of their consumption of iodine
>America got fatter after iodine free salt caused people to think that iodine is bad
>literally put iodine in salt because it was the only thing Americans eat significantly

Yeah dude that's the secret to being thin. It was iodine all along and it's the reason Asians are so tiny. I'm gonna start eating more iodine so I can be 5'6 at 140 lb like all those cool Asians

It's frozen first to kill the worms you retarded nigger.

Attached: 1565782792811.jpg (1079x845, 287K)

>NOOOOO WHY DOES A DISH BASED AROUND TASTING GOOD HAVE LOW PROTEIN

Attached: 1542650419103.gif (250x271, 991K)

oh boy, do those ascarids really love your stupidity. no home freezer is cold enough to simulate parasite destruction like a restaurant does kiddo.

>life wouldn't be better with every woman being 5'6 140
>life wouldn't be better without obesity

oh no not this webm again

I'm not a woman and I don't care how tall they are. I just have to look at people in Asia and realize that I don't wanna be tiny like them. I'm also not obese so I don't care about the number of obese people

You are the retarded nigger here, you twat. Its not about worms but eggs, which can survive low temperatures easily. Enjoy your tapeworm

>i don't care about the number of people draining our economy by being fat slobs
That's a yikes from me.

It's frozen commercially retard.

>NOOOOOOOO NOT THE ECONOMY ITS BEING DRAINED MY BOSS WILL HAVE TO BUY A BMW INSTEAD OF A MERCEDES FOR HIS SONS 16TH BIRTHDAY
Don't care. The only thing I care about regarding obesity is me or my close family being obese.

>Makes thread about raw fish
>Posts a 15$ pokebowl with 5g of fish in it
Bitch, why aren't you eating DEENS? My muscles are 90% deenmeat

It's literally not "straight up" though, it's seasoned with sushi su. The seaweed is savoury, the fish is fatty and delicious. You could easily describe pizza in a similarly dismissive way yet it is one of the most popular foods in the world.

enjoy your salmonella

Goddammit I fucking love sushi, if i could eat it every meal i would. Theres an AYCE sushi place near me that i go to at least twice a week, the waitresses give me free shit so it's nice

I don’t know, user. I started eating sushi ages ago when I was fat. Then I got on keto diet
>inb4 everything said against keto here
...and couldn’t eat the rice. The last two times I had raw fish / sashimi, I couldn’t stand the texture of it in my mouth. I had to cook up a bunch of sashimi I had delivered because I was adverse to the texture. Yet then recently I had poki/ pokey , a raw fish Hawaiian fish, and that was fine. So I’m unsure if I can still eat raw fish or not.

What was it?

>2019
>not eating chicken rice and broccoli

Attached: yikerikers.jpg (4032x3024, 2.14M)

A dog/cat I can't remember. with a bunch of huge worms sticking out of it's asshole as it leaks out diarrhea on the floor.