Reducing estrogen

Sup bros I heard green tea can reduce estrogen by inhibiting aromatase. Is this true? Any other aromatase inhibitors I should know about?

Attached: green-tea-pouring-cup.jpg (1600x1066, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/12615/1/IJEB 49(9) 689-697.pdf
anabolicmen.com/green-tea-testosterone/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074486/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16648789
researchgate.net/publication/41406717_Isoflavones_in_Coffee_Influence_of_Species_Roast_Degree_and_Brewing_Method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big if true

clomid

This should help

Attached: DF07D426-2363-4E6A-A851-7417ADB38E8D.png (1536x2048, 1.16M)

>cranberry on the list
>highlights kale instead
Fucking women.

>coffee & soi
that explains the soiboys

explain buddy

A study published in the September 2011 issue of the “Indian Journal of Experimental Biology”, found that drinking 5 cups of green tea a day, for 26 days reduced testosterone levels by around 20%.
nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/12615/1/IJEB 49(9) 689-697.pdf

In another study, male rodents were injected with the principal catechin of green tea (EGCG), and 8 days into the study their testicle size had reduced by 10-20%, while testosterone levels dropped by a whopping 70%.

Perhaps the most interesting study on the effects of green tea on testosterone production comes from a group of Indian researchers, who gave their male rodent subjects varying doses of green tea extracts orally:

the “mild” group received a dose that was the human equivalent of 5 cups of green tea per day
the “moderate” group received a dose equivalent to 10 cups/day
the “high” group received an equivalent of 20 cups/day
and the control group received no green tea extract
The rodents received their respected doses of green tea extracts for 26 days, after which the rodents were sacrificed, and the researchers examined the enzymatic and hormonal differences from the blood samples taken before and after the 26 day study period.

The results were similar to the previous studies above. Dose-dependently green tea extract suppressed the testicular enzymes needed in steroidogenesis, decreased the size of testicles, and resulted in significant reductions of serum testosterone, being: -25% in the mild group, -60% in the moderate group, and -78% in the high group.
>anabolicmen.com/green-tea-testosterone/

if you have enough testosterone a little estrogen shouldn't be a concern to you at all you low-T bitch.

will the caffeine fuck up my attention and energy after a while? was considering adding some into my morning routine.

>not min-maxing

Try it and see. It affects everyone so wildly different that no one can tell you.

tea is a lot more mellow, its more like a background thing where you no longer get tired compared to coffee which slaps you in the face. /ck/ has a tea general check them out

>Coffee induces aromatase
False

WTF I've been drinking a litre of green tea a day for years now
brb gonna kms

Green tea is a known DHT inhibitor. People drink it and even wear it topically to reduce hair loss

A pound of kale is more costly than a pound of cranberries.
Plus taste.

this is all bullshit. I can get a study in rats to prove you are a dumbass. you need MASSIVE quantities of food for anything to change your hormones. How difficult is it to eat normally?

You'll be fine. The science around the endocrine effects of food are sketchy. Here's a study that found that coffee and tea acted as aromatase inhibitors

You saying there’s no genistein in coffee?
>The natural flavone quercetin and isoflavone genistein induced aromatase activity 4- and 2.5-fold induction, respectively, at 10 microM

>Indian Journal of Experimental Biology
lmao thats a garbage tier journal. Believing that shit is like using a coloring book to learn quantum mechanics.

a few milligrams of zinc can have a large increase in test, you clearly dont need a massive dose of anything to effect hormones
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16648789
50 mg zinc acetate daily boosted T and sperm count, improving libido and male potency. LH and FSH significantly declined.17
450 mg of zinc sulfate daily “strikingly improved potency” and restored healthy testosterone levels
Antoniou LD, et al. Reversal of uraemic impotence by zinc. Lancet. 1977 Oct 29;2(8044):895-8

if you have any data post it then

>genistein
>coffee
I think your confused mate.

Nice peer-reviewed scientific evidence to refute the findings bro

being an aromatase inhibitors doesn't mean it can't also reduce test

but cilantro is delicious ):

>genistein

Attached: (((( )))).png (1192x872, 988K)

Forgot to mention, try it with and without l-theanine as well. Do a washout period if you’re serious about it

Why are scientists so damn conflicting? A study literally one year later found both in vivo and vitro catechin exposure increased testosterone production in rats. Literally even says its testosterone-boosting effects are through increase of the action of cAMP (PKA activator) while the study you linked said the mechanism is inhibition of PKA/PKC pathways. Only interesting difference is the lower dose of catechism used in the former study.

researchgate.net/publication/41406717_Isoflavones_in_Coffee_Influence_of_Species_Roast_Degree_and_Brewing_Method
>The most abundant isoflavones characterised in roasted coffee are genistein, daidzein and formononetin (methylated precursors of daidzein) beans [88].
U good?

>researchgate.net/publication/41406717_Isoflavones_in_Coffee_Influence_of_Species_Roast_Degree_and_Brewing_Method
>>The most abundant isoflavones characterised in roasted coffee are genistein, daidzein and formononetin (methylated precursors of daidzein) beans [88].
>U good?

>cranberry on the list
>highlights kale instead
Fucking women.

(You)
explain buddy

yeh take arimidex fag

Might as well start buying girl clothes and become a trap camwhore, faggot.

Wtf is this?

>Why are scientists so damn conflicting?
they have to publish what data they get, whether its accurate or not, its why you need peer review to repeat experiments with similar conditions to hone in on whats really happening

even thouh we’re on the internet I’m gonna ask what’s that so I get to hear your freak explanation

>Why are scientists so damn conflicting?

Usually it's in a difference of methods. But there's simply a natural variance in life itself. Something could do nothing and you could still see a difference

Also interested,

Been addicted to opiates for 4 years and they really suppress your test and raise your prolactin.
Any tips ?

Stop taking opiates haha

can you type it in fucking text and not chicken scratch you fucking cunt

Don't take opioids. Just wean yourself off and realize you won't die no matter how bad it feels

Evidence? :)

Your argument is invalid.

Can somebody do a chem check on the following for me please:

Cinnamon
Tumeric
Skim Milk
Coffee
Black tea
Bananas
Peanut Butter

You responded to the wrong poster or something.
I wasn't even talking about coffee.

do it yourself homo

just stop taking opiates lmao

>(((Genistein)))
every.
fucking.
time.

evidence that it does? :)

Take a biochemistry class and type out the notes yourself you triple nigger

Hahahha omg why didnt I think of that! xD

But really im clean over a month now, just wondering if y'all got any tips / lifehacks for raising T
>inb4 roids