I do get sun everyday! How did you know?

I do get sun everyday! How did you know?

Attached: lip_spot_squamous_cell_traci_french_2_b0eb60f82bbdb71b493b9591bf41f66a.fit-560w.jpg (560x365, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1481578/
today.com/health/what-does-squamous-cell-carcinoma-look-spot-above-lip-was-t160994
youtu.be/Kvh4D_osFXs
nutritionfacts.org/video/fruits-vegetables-boost-dna-repair/
google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/health-and-fitness/new-vitamin-may-help-dna-repair-reverse-ageing-process-finds-study/story-4yjmEVYCEYxEU5ptp8RbWK_amp.html
dovepress.com/diet-induced-vitamin-d-deficiency-triggers-inflammation-and-dna-damage-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-IJWH
kaianaturals.com/harmful-ingredients-in-beauty-products/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15694459
gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/DataViz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My SPF 110 came in the mail yesterday.
I'm almost 28, don't get in the sun much, but I want to preserve my youthful appearance as long as possible.

"everyday" is an adjective, dumb bitch; you mean "every day"

SPF 50 is enough bro.

Wha happen?

>110

Attached: 1529362634691.jpg (524x468, 55K)

Reminder that American sunscreen offers only a teeny fraction of UVA protection vs the UVB protection. The SPF rating on the label only corresponds to the UVB protection, "broad-spectrum" be damned.

European sunscreens are under an agreement to have UVA protection be at least half the UVB protection.

Also, reminder you'll never actually achieve a 110 SPF protection unless you put that shit on thick AND reapply every hour. Definitely wear sunscreen, but don't use it as a license to linger outside

Based

>110
What's the point?
It's beyond diminishing returns at that point, you got conned

Attached: y.jpg (400x270, 24K)

so moisturisers with like 15spf is fine for general use?

enjoy your rickets. But really, how long are you spending in the sun?

get yourself some physical (zinc oxide) sunscreen. it's nontoxic and covers the full spectrum. the chemical sunscreen are xenoestrogenic.

Melanoma is a cancer affecting only old people you stupid fucking faggot. Shill your jew chemicals else where faggots

(a) sun screens are themselves loaded with tons of cancerous materials in the US
(b) some states have banned, already banned in the EU
(c) lots of anti-androgenic compounds found in the chemical jew(anti testosterone)

Back to hell with you shills

>make sure your diet is rich in saturated animal fat
>body uses that to convert use solar radiation to synthesize the vit. D

Attached: 42457846_1898923716853114_7189608604477947904_n.jpg (720x711, 33K)

Attached: cases_crude_mf_melanomaskin_i16.png (898x555, 69K)

generally the higher the spf the longer it will remain effective, so put on higher stuff if you dont want to keep reapplying

Association between dietary fat and skin cancer in an Australian population using case-control and cohort study designs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1481578/

>Conclusion

>Using the same dietary instrument with two study designs in the same Caucasian population, we found no evidence that high fat intake increases the risk of developing melanoma or non-melanoma skin cancers. Instead, our results suggest a risk reduction for high fat intake.

Attached: 1552325918795.gif (504x336, 1.93M)

What happened to her?

110 means you can be out in the sun 110 times longer

He specifically stated saturated animal fat
Your study doesn't specify what type of fat, they even mention this as a limitation in the study itself.

You non-scientist brainlets throwing papers around are the worst

>white "people" literally can't stand outside without their skin falling apart

Attached: 123457651.png (797x516, 547K)

Its pretty obvious since anything less than olive oil, coconut oil(both monounsaturated fat) and saturated animal fat is highly prone to inflammation and oxidization in the body. Where as the three mentioned are resistant to these effects. Consuming toxic trans and polyunsaturated fats chronically over time will also change the composite of your own fatty stores to these types of fats, which are just poisonous. Its also worth noting your cells are lined in fat, nervous system, brain, etc etc.

Examples of these toxic fats in foods

(a) vegetable oils of any kind sans the top two mentioned
(b) margarine
(b) peanut butter
(d) non dairy coffee creamers
(e) any processed food, junk food, pizza, pies, etc

Attached: 1552026333240.jpg (640x427, 25K)

imagine still using sunscreen, enjoy sub 200 test

>Melanoma is a cancer affecting only old people you stupid fucking faggot.
It's the most common cancer for white people between 20 and 40 you mongoloid, all thanks to complete retards like yourself who don't even qualify to pack grocery bags, yet think they know what does and doesn't cause cancer, and only after 50 it starts getting massively overtaken by more common cancers like breast, colon, prostate, lung, etc.

>I want to preserve my youthful appearance as long as possible.
You better be a woman or this is really pathetic.

Based rational user.

Not him but I don't even know anyone who has ever had skin cancer. It's a meme cancer. My whole family is white as snow and none of us use sunblock except when going to the beach. Shill your kike chemicals somewhere else. We evolved to live and work under the sun.

Squamous cell carcinoma. Skin cancer.

Here's the article for OP image.

today.com/health/what-does-squamous-cell-carcinoma-look-spot-above-lip-was-t160994

You also evolved to have kids in your 20s and then die soon after. I swear people on this board get dumber every day.

>t. mathlet
99.9% protection is 10 times stronger than 99% protection is 10 times stronger than 90%

at least post the happy end picture too faggot

Attached: lip_spot_squamous_cell_traci_french_3_a0566dbb4f6a55cc4afb37286a7ccc8d.fit-560w.jpg (560x367, 44K)

>110
Are you going to walk on the sun or some shit user?

Attached: 1562285997707.jpg (611x696, 97K)

If you're not using a sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide then you're using bunk, plain and simple. Get the real thing.

>t. Intellectual yet Idiot

>zinc oxide is carcinogenic
>zinc oxide is banned anywhere
>zinc oxide lowers testosterone
0/3 you fucking Jow Forums buzzword spewing cretin

Everyone's ancestors went out in the sun all day with no sunscreen. So long as you're living in the climate you're from ancestrally (which you should be) you will be fine

People in indigenous tribes live up to their 70's and it's a massive difference in quality of life than that of a drug-riddled, cancer remissioned, fast food eating, dementia onset, artery clogged, pale faced, cataract having modern sap

The human body is fucking amazing, dogs.

Attached: 9B615E46-EE54-4767-8132-DB3DB252C790.jpg (960x760, 95K)

literally nobody in America or Australia lives in the climate they're from ancestrally

Might as well be

Attached: D3FDF32F-442E-4163-BD4B-6A28F1D42013.png (960x621, 342K)

Nog folk wuz made by da Lord for da fields

youtu.be/Kvh4D_osFXs

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-175140_YouTube.jpg (1080x603, 95K)

Including Siberian Americans (aka Indians)

She was more beautiful when she was sad

>Dr Paul Mason
MWWAAAAAAH THE FRENCH

Attached: Orson-Welles-Drunk-Outtakes-for-Paul-Masson-Wine-Commercial.png (706x398, 300K)

Ancestors got a healthy dose of sun every day and rarely burned, now days pps sit inside half year and get no sun, go out half year get burned a lot + they didn't live long enough that cancer was a big threat anyways.

>toxic fats
>pizza
nigga it's just olive oil, cheese and sometimes animal fat.

>taking a picture of a woman without her bare, fully-spread pussy in the frame
why

In terms of UV. There's a map that compares UV radiation of Europe vs America and if I remember Canada is generally the same as Scandinavia, Canadian border is Britain, Germany Poland etc and it kind of goes down accordingly

I thought Europe used Euros and Canada used CAD? Wtf is UV?

White people get skin cancer because they
>have shit organ function because they eat things that destroy their immune system
>feed cancer cells with lots of sugar
>take scalding hot showers every morning, stripping all the oils out of our skin we need to absorb UVA/UVB light

Black people in the US also get skin cancer and it's for the exact same reasons. It's not like they aren't designed to be in sunlight, we all are.

enjoy your ZOG cream

How do you know they didn't use sunscreen? Do you have some kind of gay mental communication bridge with them? How gay!

so you're saying I need to take cold showers?

I sunbath everyday and people say I look 5 years younger than my age

that's called being polite

The cellular damage manifests visually maybe 15 years or so after the fact

Shut up, don't help the faggot.
That's great! Keep it up! I bet twice as much sun would make you look TEN years younger!

Not necessarily. It doesn't have to be cold. I just would skip the hot water/soap in the morning routine. I only really take hot showers before sleep.

>that's called being polite
I posted a pic on Jow Forums and people told me I look like a regular 14 year old
Im 23
On person people tell I look 5 years younger

No, the surgeon who performed the surgery is fucking amazing. Should would have died without medical intervention...

if you look 14 then maybe you should lift

>The cellular damage manifests visually maybe 15 years or so after the fact
I've been sunbathing since I was 7, my whole family does it
I've read the celullar damage isn't a problem if your diet actually lets your body regenerate itself

>if you look 14 then maybe you should lift
Lifting didn't do shit to my face, got some nice pecks though

>Covering your skin with jew cum instead of getting sun naturally like God intended

Attached: 200.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

>I've read the celullar damage isn't a problem if your diet actually lets your body regenerate itself
That could be so, I don't know more than the other about this stuff. But then again, you probably have worse skin now than when you were 7, everyone has sort of flawless skin when they're 7. If this degradation of skin is due to the sun entirely, probably not. If the sun plays a part? The way I see it is it's likely

>It's the most common cancer for white people between 20 and 40 you mongoloid
Due to lack of iodine in their diets
If you want to know in advance if you'll have skin cancer, if one day you stopped sweating while exercising, be prepared for skin cancer in 4 years if you don't do anything to change it

>I've read the celullar damage isn't a problem if your diet actually lets your body regenerate itself

God dammit do you guys ever take a moment to think or do you just blindly believe shit? Solar RADIATION damages DNA sequences ----> un-reparable.

>everyone has sort of flawless skin when they're 7
What do you mean by flawless skin? What else besides not having wrinkles or acne?

>Solar RADIATION damages DNA sequences
And many substances in food repair it or prevent damage from occuring
nutritionfacts.org/video/fruits-vegetables-boost-dna-repair/
google.com/amp/s/m.hindustantimes.com/health-and-fitness/new-vitamin-may-help-dna-repair-reverse-ageing-process-finds-study/story-4yjmEVYCEYxEU5ptp8RbWK_amp.html

Ironically vitamin D3 is a big one
dovepress.com/diet-induced-vitamin-d-deficiency-triggers-inflammation-and-dna-damage-peer-reviewed-fulltext-article-IJWH

I'd rather get some sun and deal with slightly more wrinkles in my 40s than look like a cave goblin for my whole life.
Unless you're turning yourself into brown leather (which admittedly a lot of white females do) or nuking yourself in a tanning bed there's no real risk to a light tan. Even if you get shit RNG and end up with UV damage, you should be aware enough to notice a suspicious mole and get it removed. Whenever you hear about people who suffer/die from skin cancer they always say "oh yeah I had a quarter-sized black lump that appeared overnight but I ignored it for 5 years because I thought it'd go away"

Well the skin beneath my t-shirt concealed through the years looks better than the skin on my forearms most exposed to sun, and I'm only 20. Since I'm very pale I can see the differences in good lighting. A bit spotty, more details reminding me of the biological machine I am. We usually say "smooth as a baby's ass" about things, that's a sort of cultural symbol of good skin

why does everyone in this thread seem to think you just won't get a tan at all if you wear sun screen?

Dude got a mumble rapper name out the womb.

How dangerous is UV north of 51°N in europe at close to sea level actualy?
It's not like we get that much sunlight anyway as there are pretty much always clouds and outside of summer the sky is gray 90% of the day.

look at Irish/Scottish skin. You don't need any sunscreen there.

>surgeon excises part of body
>body heals itself by regenerating a near-perfect replica of the excised tissue
>”wow surgeon amazing haha”
>brainlet.jpg

Attached: 8DF737EA-C8CD-4017-8136-4CC3221EC5B5.jpg (499x749, 122K)

>Wh*te people
>Such a cancer to humanity the sun literally attempts to slowly kill them every single day

LEL

Attached: 1563121520869.jpg (768x576, 101K)

>never stop wearing a jacket outside
>wear jeans all year round
>not bald
Pretty much never get a sun burn, even though I'm a ginger. Face and neck are the only places in danger of getting one.

Nigs get even more cancer.

You're posting at late hours John

>implying a pizza corp. wouldn't jew consumers by using cheap as shit vegetable oil

Nah, unless the company specifically advertises that, odds are your eating some nasty shit.

Topkek

SPF refers to the amount of time you can stay in the sun and the sunscreen is effective. SPF 50 = 50 minutes

90= 90 minutes
110= 110 minutes

natty peanut butter is ok, just make sure the ingredients dont say "hydrogenated" oil

This is wrong or just bait
SPF 110 implies that 1/110 of the incoming radiation reaches the skin
If it took you 10 minutes to burn without it, it would take you 1100 minutes to burn with it properly applied (overkill)

>1. SUNSCREEN CHEMICALS
>COMMON NAMES ARE BENZOPHENONE, PABA, AVOBENZONE, HOMOSALATE AND ETHOXYCINNMATE. THEY CAN BE FOUND IN SUNSCREEN PRODUCTS.

Are your beauty products banned in Europe?
kaianaturals.com/harmful-ingredients-in-beauty-products/

>Estrogenic and antiandrogenic activities of benzophenone and 16 of its derivatives, which are used as UV stabilizers

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15694459

Nice try chemical Jew

The super majority of people who have melanoma are over 40 you stupid faggot. Bears out in statistics for Australia and the Afrikaners(Dutch, British) in South Africa. Secondly diet is a possible confounder because the rates of melanoma are double in Australia compared to South African Afrikaners. There's something happening between them that's dramatically increased the rates. Since Aussie's are cucked on the Western diet, its likely diet.

>Nice try retard.

Attached: skin-cancer-by-age.gif (600x348, 9K)

wow, sexist much wtf

Coconut oil is like 80-90% saturated fat.
Monounsaturated fats are essential to a shit ton of processes; the problems arise when the body can't convert enough omega 3 oils into DHA due to their shared enzyme being saturated by a high ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 oils. This is only relevant if you don't get enough DHA, EPA (precursor to DHA that uses a different enzyme), or arachidonic acid (omega 6 end-product) in the diet.

Did you mean saturated fat?

>I stand corrected.

Interesting, that's a good clarification.

The other thing, doesn't coconut oil only have ALA? Last I checked its pretty sparse of DHA or EPA, like all other plants?

>White plantation girls and their servants

Just gonna drop some things:
- Diagnosing cancer is easier than back in the day. Its been proven that cancer in general but especially skin cancer has been getting more and more overdiagnosed.
- It has been shown that people who spent a lot of time in the sun during in childhood have a lower risk for skin cancer
- You dont get all the benefits of UV radiation by just takin Vitamin D. For example UV radiation also triggers a reaction beneath your skin which releases nitric oxide which lowers blood pressure.

I don't give a shit what most doctors say, most of them are stupid mathlets anyway but Dont think the sun is the main cause of skin cancer. Does overexposure play a role? Sure, nothing is good in excess. Should you avoid sunburns? Obviously. Should you avoid the sun like an autistic and use Jewish solutions unless you fucking have to because you're somewhere you shouldnt be as a white person? Hell, no.

I have never in my 56 years ever once used a sunblocker... I get as much sun as possible BUT I do ti wisely... I rarely expose at midday... optimally 8-10AM or 3- sunset

more IRA than UV but still enough UVB to create Vitamin D.. I am a British isles type English/Scottish/Irish with Blue eyes and I do not and never have had any type of cancer.

I used to live in California.. I often would lay out in the sun for hours and just soak it in never felt so good but I lived outdoor and often slept on the ground and went about barefoot so was well grounded and connected to the Earths electromagnetic field.

people who use or recommend the use of sunblocks are morons.

nice sickle cell darkie

it better be cuz I eat this shit I grind fresh at whole foods by the megaton.

post a pic of yourself, i bet your skin looks like absolute shit

Blacks have a 77% melanoma survival rate. Whites sit at 91%.

>The super majority of people who have melanoma are over 40 you stupid faggot
I know most low IQ mongoloids can't comprehend basic statistics and reading comprehension, so let me say it again.
I wasn't saying that majority of people who have melanoma are not over 40, I was saying that melanoma is the most common cancer for white people for ages 20-40, and it's ona rapid incline. Try reading that a few times before your Neanderthal brain understands it.
And 99% of cancers are mainly affecting people in 40+ age group, so melanoma also being one of them means literally nothing.
>There's something happening between them that's dramatically increased the rates.
Yes, it called being a low IQ mongoloid who is genetically not adapted to living in climates with high UVB radiation, and instead of protecting yourself from it you deliberately do everything you can to increase to risk of getting skin cancer like not wearing sunscreen, because the evil doctors and dermatologists are all jews.

See this is a typical example of a molgoloid who goes out, gets skin cancer, and then becomes an eternal parasite on the health system (instead of being left to rot in a landfill with the rest of the useless subhuman) by needing constant checkups and surgeries to remove his disgusting tumors, all because he read a post online made by some 50 IQ mouth breather that sun isnt the main cause of skin cancer.

That's purely because they never get skin exams for cancer, because they believe it's not possible for black people to get it, so by the time it's discovered it's already at stage 3 or 4, while most white people with melanoma get "caught" while it still hasn't spread beyond the skin layer.
It's kind of similar with stomach cancer, US has a 60%, purely because they get regular gastroscopies as a part of the basic health examinations, while in most western countries nobody ever goes to a single gastroscopy unless they have severe pain and stomach issues, and at that point, if it is cancer, it means it's probably stage 4.

United States Cancer Statistics: Data Visualizations - Melanomas of the Skin, All Ages, All Races/Ethnicities, Male and Female
Rate per 100,000 people
gis.cdc.gov/Cancer/USCS/DataViz.html

>when you out yourself as a complete and utter retard

Its pretty clear the sun is not the causal agent of melanoma, its quite clearly confounded for a physiological failure originating from another source.

>most common cancer for white people for ages 20-40

No data has been provided to support this assertion, again, making shit up

>try again you stupid fucking retard

Attached: CDC_Melanoma rates per 100 000_2016.png (1370x653, 103K)

Pale skin looks disgusting and sickly. If you cant spend more than an hour everyday in the sun without burning you are not human

>Its pretty clear the sun is not the causal agent of melanoma
Yes and smoking doesn't cause lung cancer, and eating garbage doesn't cause colon cancer, just keep acting like degenerates and show those evil jew doctors who is the boss.